Why do other yanks always defend the United States?

zierf1

Question. Why do yanks have louder voices than any body else. It must be the way the good lord made their voice boxes. On an aircraft sitting at the front the yanks on the back row can be heard by all. Even as I speak in a busy Restsurent on Sukhumvit 4 Yankee girls are entertaining the masses with their inane gobble dee gook which is only underststandable to them. Think self opinionated is the word I am looking for.

Maybe its your hangover and they are actually whispering. Soi 4 is the heart of LOUD and OBNOXIOUS. And all restaurants are bars where people sit and get drunk all day. Not a place to observe the habits of a country with 400000000 people.

You surprise me

Have many US friends who openly critisise their country.

We are all patriotic whichever country we come from but if we are honest we will be the first to complain about certain issues regarding our homelands.

Most critisism is surely aimed at governments not the people.

But...but....the people elect the government.....

That's one of the country's advantages.

Governments are elected by the powers to be (multi corporations, arms dealers etc). People are 'sheeple' and manipulated by the powers to be, controlled media and all forms of juggling. Many nations are the same but it is blatently obvious in the case on the so called UNITED States of America. Havent met a yank, and I've met many and even lived there, that will ever admit they made a mistake when they voted the latest bafoon in. We Brits are exacly the same.

Anybody who defends their election system is either a fool or seriously mediarised

I can vote however I want. I have a brain and nobody and no organization to blame for my choice.

If you prefer a system with no choice, that's fine, but I won't sink to childish name-calling as you have.

I love to listen to all the dip chits that talk smack about the US because they think it's the cool thing to do. Until their country is in a sling and then they want the US to bail them out. Last year this chump from South Africa was talking big smack without knowing the facts and I called him on it and told him to <deleted>. America is far from perfect but stupid is a global thing.

• Like 2

I love to listen to all the dip chits that talk smack about the US because they think it's the cool thing to do. Until their country is in a sling and then they want the US to bail them out. Last year this chump from South Africa was talking big smack without knowing the facts and I called him on it and told him to <deleted>. America is far from perfect but stupid is a global thing.

Who's that guy in your avatar...........blink.png

• Like 1

Actually Soi 4 was a typo and should have read 49 but my brain was dulled by the incessant twaddle. Never been to Soi 4 mate but will bow to your local knowledge.

So the sexy American girls totally ignored you so you felt the need to rush home and post an insult to all Americans? I promise you that millions of the population in the USA are from your country. Do you hate them also? Mate? Edited by IAMSOBAD

I'm a Brit. I think we do form an impression of Americans based on America's actions, i.e. it's political decisions. Mainly, it's not a good impression. However, having met many Americans in the last few years (including time spent with "family-in-law" in Short Hills, NJ and a short spell working in North Carolina), the "people" are mainly pretty much the same as us Brits...just more confident! The overwhelming thing that shines through is their patriotism, which is possibly why the OP encounters such responses. It's a good thing, which maybe more of us should have (whether deserved or not). In fact, I have a mate who cannot stand America (for reasons unknown) but even he admires Americans for their patriotism. Just my two penneth...

• Like 1

According to the British Foreign Secretary and Reuters and CNN this is being quoted...

Why do ISIS have around 800 British men joining as terrorists in Iraq and Syria? A Brit beheaded the US journalist yesterday...in the name of jihad.

OP question that motive.

Edited by IAMSOBAD

Question. Why do yanks have louder voices than any body else. It must be the way the good lord made their voice boxes. On an aircraft sitting at the front the yanks on the back row can be heard by all. Even as I speak in a busy Restsurent on Sukhumvit 4 Yankee girls are entertaining the masses with their inane gobble dee gook which is only underststandable to them. Think self opinionated is the word I am looking for.

Say what you want but after spending time with girls from essex and leeds, I'd prefer the american girls any day;)

• Like 1

Why do ISIS have around 800 British men joining as terrorists in Iraq and Syria? A Brit beheaded the US journalist yesterday...in the name of jihad.

OP question that motive.

No idea, other than our idiotic immigration policies allow scum like that to have citizenship. I could expand but will get called racist.

• Like 2

OP question that motive.

No idea, other than our idiotic immigration policies allow scum like that to have citizenship. I could expand but will get called racist.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif .......

.....Isn't that "British" word given to foreign folk an insult to native English, Scots and Welsh ...?

Edited by transam

As an American, I criticize the US all the time. Americans criticize America all the time. But if a foreigner does it....well, that's different.

It's more like a sport for many folk in CM. Usually from the loser drunk that can't get laid back home and are so proud they have a new paid gf each month.

• Like 1

OP question that motive.

.....Isn't that "British" word given to foreign folk an insult to native English, Scots and Welsh ...?

You forget Cornish and Irish

OP question that motive.

You forget Cornish and Irish

Correct, naughty...............sad.png

Dont know, looks as if he has serious problems, his tits are bigger than my wifes, must be the hormones, should stop eating at KFC, the Thais where I live tell thats why there are some many katoey in Thailand these days, its the hormones in the chicken.

I tell my mrs to eat at KFC three times at day, costing me a fortune but hasnt made any difference.

Please advise.

I love to listen to all the dip chits that talk smack about the US because they think it's the cool thing to do. Until their country is in a sling and then they want the US to bail them out. Last year this chump from South Africa was talking big smack without knowing the facts and I called him on it and told him to . America is far from perfect but stupid is a global thing.

Dont know, looks as if he has serious problems, his tits are bigger than my wifes, must be the hormones, should stop eating at KFC, the Thais where I live tell thats why there are some many katoey in Thailand these days, its the hormones in the chicken.

I tell my mrs to eat at KFC three times at day, costing me a fortune but hasnt made any difference.

Please advise.

Try 48 and proud, never used drugs besides pot a few times in life. I have good genes and exercised most of my life. What serious problems do you speak of smart guy? Maybe your next wife won't be a ladyboy.

• Like 1

I love to listen to all the dip chits that talk smack about the US because they think it's the cool thing to do. Until their country is in a sling and then they want the US to bail them out. Last year this chump from South Africa was talking big smack without knowing the facts and I called him on it and told him to . America is far from perfect but stupid is a global thing.

Please advise.

Try 48 and proud, never used drugs besides pot a few times in life. I have good genes and exercised most of my life. What serious problems do you speak of smart guy? Maybe your next wife won't be a ladyboy.

I have good jeans as well, Levis 505.

Take one look in the mirror, that will tell you where your future problems are, are you a shoegazer?

Never mind I love me, who do you love?

• Like 1

It looks like Chuck Norris's sister.

• Like 1

It looks like Chuck Norris's sister.

Internet tough guy alert