• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posts removed

Netiquette

posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

• Like 2

Don't forget to have your penis checked. Put a needle in it and check it for HIV. Dangerous business that.

Better you found out before you bought her a house or two, no doubt some other sucker will do that.

I've never had a long distance relationship, but I've read about a few at TVF, apparently they are fraught with danger and deception.

• Like 2

hahahahahaha! another one!

will this non-sense ever end!

ps.. I hope not. I LOVE THAILAND just the way it is.......................lol.

2nd ps... a lot of girls say they own shop. Big red flag! A lot actually do but more are actually pattaya style girls.

How long did you study to be such a bell end, or is it a natural talent?

I have a special girft on loan from GOD!

I wonder if op met girl in pattaya soi 6?

I never understand the desire of western men for respectable women.

They aren't much fun, but naughty girls are!

What does it matter to you, what she does when you aren't using her services?

Bkk bargirls are special. I love em. But i dont need their MOTHERS hug. I just pay up front. I dont know why guys who dont live in thailand even want a proper gf. 1 thing- they ain t gonna get one....................lol.

• Like 1

hahahahahaha! another one!

will this non-sense ever end!

ps.. I hope not. I LOVE THAILAND just the way it is.......................lol.

2nd ps... a lot of girls say they own shop. Big red flag! A lot actually do but more are actually pattaya style girls.

How long did you study to be such a bell end, or is it a natural talent?

I have a special girft on loan from GOD!

I wonder if op met girl in pattaya soi 6?

Well, I suppose if it's from god then it's all ok.

Have to ask, "A wonderful kisser", how did she become so good at kissing as Thais generally dont go for kissing as westerners do. Thats something she has learned from ferangs, that would send me to asking probing questions immediately.

Learn from it, move on, best of luck as it aint easy.

I've been told by several Badgers that Costas is a wonderful kisser. Is this normal for a Greek Milker, or should we suspect he is up to no good?

Bkk bargirls are special. I love em. But i dont need their MOTHERS hug. I just pay up front. I dont know why guys who dont live in thailand even want a proper gf. 1 thing- they ain t gonna get one....................lol.

You should stick a needle in yours too. While your at it, get your bum checked too, I mean, your being a real AH, that's all, so maybe you should get that looked at as well. wink.png

You really shed a TEAR for these idiots?

lol.

You should stick a needle in yours too. While your at it, get your bum checked too, I mean, your being a real AH, that's all, so maybe you should get that looked at as well. wink.png

lol.

No, not really. But I enjoy dancing with you, because I always end up laughing when you get going :P

lol.

No, but pity tools like you

• Like 1

i suppose this thread will do for a saturday for the few to get there kicks and laughs

Slap and tickle thread.

It's raining too hard to go out here tonite. I have Davardo48 and missfarmgirl as witnesses to this....just I case some douchbag calls me out.

What about you Jake, have you ever seen anything like this before?

• Like 1