Thaksin's daughter five-month pregnant

Lite Beer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...why is this even given space on this forum....???!!!!

Because there is good chances this will be the ruling clan for the next decades.....

You are probably right. Shin is to Thailand what Bush, Kennedy or Clinton is to the US of A, Castro in Cuba, etcetera.

So now everyone knows that the hubby shoots blanks. I'm sure his parents are just overwhelmed with joy over this, and walk the neighborhood in pride.cheesy.gif

Then again, WHY is this even news???

So now everyone knows that you know nothing about the subject and I'm sure your family are just overwhelmed with joy over this and walk the neighbourhood with pride.

The GIFT technique, like all in-vitro techniques, is actually a form of self-induced surrogacy (with a petri dish or test tube being the donor). This is, obviously, another shin attempt at corrupting perfect Thailand by going around the laws. Curs! Louts! Obfuscating prevaricators!

GIFT is actually a procedure that uses the mother's egg and the father's sperm to create a baby in the mother's body. This is obviously not circumventing any Thai laws. Obfuscation or prevarication do not enter into this.

When the baby is born will we get a public holiday or only in CM ?

It's twins so you can have a 4 day weekend.

clap2.gif Oh sanks you 3 times. NCPO please note i am now the poster boy for Happiness as my index has gone through the roof.

I will celebrate big time as it would be a ' shin ' not too.

That's great. About twenty million other women are pregnant. Please write an article about them too.

Very true, but they aren't as beautiful, rich, privileged or well connected are they?

Good observation. Money and power does all the talking. It always has. Even in England, where millions of women give birth, only the celebrities get coverage.

Nobody cares about the little people.

• Like 1

They made the announcement at a press conference to announce the operation plan of SC Assets Plc at the Thames Valley Khao Yai Hotel.

The shareholders were thrilled.

theres' most people thinking he was a jaffa