Second hand motor bike shops

gohok

There are but they can be hard to spot sometimes.

Most big Thai bike shops sell 2nd hand bikes as well, they are normally parked out in the front.

I seen 3 large 2nd hand shops, one on Sukhumvit road not too far from BKK/Pat hospital but opposite side and further towards north, 1 km or so. There is one on 3rd road and one on south pattaya road.

I can't give you the exact locations as I haven't been looking that hard (not on the market myself) but vaguely remember to been passing them often when out riding.

Be careful when go to one of those shops, they might think $$$ when they see a foreigner enter the shop so do your home work first so you have an idea what the bike you want might cost or bring a Thai man (not lady) and he can check it out.

Theres loads but dont expect any bargains, prices are very high. heres a few

one opposite soi 22 third road, one next to boxing roo bar third road (opposite soi lengkee) , mityon corner of 3rd road and pattaya tai has 2nd hand bikes, one on corner of soi sophon cable and 3rd road about 100metres before traffic lights travelling north

I got a great used scooter in Naklua. On the main road that runs from Suk. to Pattaya Na Kluea rd. on the same side as the big covered market. The guy had a nice selection. I looked at the shops on main drag and thought they were to expensive.