Pattaya Police undercover prostitution sting at South Pattaya Massage Shop

webfact

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conducted undercover-operation seems to be illegal in mass.
1. Why the owner was arrested?
How can the owner know what his massage staff do with the customers upstairs?

2. The undercover agents were probably foreigners.
Did they have an official work permit todo police work?

3 The Undercover agents have obviously tried with a very high amount of money (2000Baht) to bribe the massage girls to get the enjoyment-sexual services.
It is well known that many massage girls need extra money for their Families upcountry.
A shameless exploitation of this situation on the part of these semi-legal "undercover" agents.
4 I hope the owner sues these undercover agents for bribery attempt on his staff.
5 Furthermore, the owner could sue the police for defamation.
Edited by tomacht8

Prostitution in Pattaya?

I cannot believe that.

Probably a misunderstanding.

Me too they probably meant "destitution" I see a lot of that there...................on the odd occasion Ive passed thru ( obviously ,ahem)

So, local police found a massage parlor in Pattaya that is a front for prostitution? It would have been newsworthy if they had discovered in this city a decent massage shop that is not one (front for prostitution) and that only provides good regular Thai massages!

There are many genuine massage establishments that don't offer "extras, granted in the minority, but it's also not fair to say that all are the same.

By the way, you could say that all of us that work are prostetutes, we all work for money, just different "specialities" :-)

Having lived in Jomtien for several years...and having a propensity for an enjoyable massage at least once per week...I can tell you from experience that at least half of the massage parlors I went to were fronts for prostitution...some girls even seemed offended if you actually told them you needed a massage first...and talk about the other later...

One soi full of massage parlors in Pattaya City specializes in oral...

Jomtien soi X has attractive young women that all specialize in oral...

So I do not believe one must go "undercover" to expose prostitution in the Pattaya...Jomtien area...

Condo massage parlor...prostitution against the rules...yet they will go to your room to give a massage...;and strip off their clothing before saying hello...

Assuming Jomtien soi X is not soi 10, then which soi is it?

I am asking on behalf of a friend biggrin.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Having lived in Jomtien for several years...and having a propensity for an enjoyable massage at least once per week...I can tell you from experience that at least half of the massage parlors I went to were fronts for prostitution...some girls even seemed offended if you actually told them you needed a massage first...and talk about the other later...

So I do not believe one must go "undercover" to expose prostitution in the Pattaya...Jomtien area...

Condo massage parlor...prostitution against the rules...yet they will go to your room to give a massage...;and strip off their clothing before saying hello...

Soi X is that Soi 10?

Try each soi...until you find one that has almost exclusively massage parlors...girls on the outside...trying to get you to come to their business...there are like maybe 5 parlors in a row...

I do not wish to divulge the exact soi...for obvious reasons...

so half of Soi x is 5 but I think its more possibly 5 1/2 the dead end Soi as Soi 5 has restaurants and other businesses

is it the 1 2 3 4 5th shop as my friend needs to go there and see for himself

A number of post were removed for crude references, being off-topic or derogatory or flaming other members.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

OMG I am shocked. The police uncovered a prostitute in Pattaya. Well I am glad the place has been cleaned up and Thailand image restored.

Been this way for years, but hey what do they think they are hiding? Guess it looks pretty in print, doesn't it? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

• Like 1

slur post removed

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Under cover or under sheets?

It took the BIB all these years to figure out what foreigners have known forever.

In America the DEA...FBI...POLICE...NSA...SHERIFFS...CIA...HOMELAND SECUTITY can look for drug dealers and never find them, but a 12 year old kid can. Just like looking for terrorists. How come a stupid college drop out can go find a terrorist camp but governments cant find them.

Its all about money...bribes and politics.

• Like 1

The conducted undercover-operation seems to be illegal in mass.

1. Why the owner was arrested?
How can the owner know what his massage staff do with the customers upstairs?

2. The undercover agents were probably foreigners.

Did they have an official work permit todo police work?

3 The Undercover agents have obviously tried with a very high amount of money (2000Baht) to bribe the massage girls to get the enjoyment-sexual services.

It is well known that many massage girls need extra money for their Families upcountry.

A shameless exploitation of this situation on the part of these semi-legal "undercover" agents.

4 I hope the owner sues these undercover agents for bribery attempt on his staff.

5 Furthermore, the owner could sue the police for defamation.

cheesy.gif sorry

So, local police found a massage parlor in Pattaya that is a front for prostitution? It would have been newsworthy if they had discovered in this city a decent massage shop that is not one (front for prostitution) and that only provides good regular Thai massages!

There are many genuine massage establishments that don't offer "extras, granted in the minority, but it's also not fair to say that all are the same.

By the way, you could say that all of us that work are prostetutes, we all work for money, just different "specialities" :-)

Of course, I know that, but where is the "sarcasm alert" smiley when I need it! wink.png

post-91253-0-23598600-1408948672.gif

Assuming Jomtien soi X is not soi 10, then which soi is it?

I am asking on behalf of a friend biggrin.png

Go back to Video and read address on front of Parlor.... Also Phone Number from window... DUH.........cheesy.gif