Smearing Thai women

Halfie

If Thailand wants to remove the negative attitudes people have towards it they could start by looking at how they treat foreigners starting with the word "Farang" which I find offensive because it refers to colour of skin and is always spoken with disdain.

Oh good. This again.

I am not Thai, I have no Thai blood but it does get up my nose when ignorant people, who know nothing of Thai culture post comments because they have searched for pond life, and found it, if you go to London you will find many scammers, if you go to Bangkok the same is true, if you go out of London into the countryside you will find that life is very different, the same is true in Thailand. I have been treated very well in Thailand, with huge respect, and I have given the same. IF YOU LAY DOWN WITH DOGS YOU GET FLEAS! "I found my wife in a Bangkok bar, she turned out to be a scammer" what did you expect???? I am very tired of men that come looking for easy sex and get scammed, IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT!

• Like 1

from words of the man himself Bob Marley " NO WOMAN NO CRY" ...

basically ive lived on that saying ever since i was a freakn teen ..

ive got 2 kids to my Esaan wife and been together for 5 years basically if she said

its over i will take my kids and <deleted> many different slutts again ... no emotions attached ..

I personally find it quite funny when I go to a village with no foreigners, and the kids run away shouting FARRANG, FARRANG, or they have learned some English at school and want to practice after someone announces, FARRANG, and points at me, it is a big joke, and it has never been said to me as an insult, quite the opposite in most cases, for Gods sake stop using the race card, we go into their country and most of us enjoy the experience, I think they put up with us very well.

And misunderstood it all these years, apparently.

miss understood what ... if ya have no woman theres no need to cry over her shit she puts ya through ...

treat them as they treat you

• Like 1

miss understood what ... if ya have no woman theres no need to cry over her shit she puts ya through ...

That's not what the song's about at all.

I personally find it quite funny when I go to a village with no foreigners, and the kids run away shouting FARRANG, FARRANG, or they have learned some English at school and want to practice after someone announces, FARRANG, and points at me, it is a big joke, and it has never been said to me as an insult, quite the opposite in most cases, for Gods sake stop using the race card, we go into their country and most of us enjoy the experience, I think they put up with us very well.

my grandmother and mother are from Laos and even they get called Farang .. lol ..

the only way i get offended is if my wifes family who know my name clearly and have known it for 5 years say farang

That's not what the song's about at all.

yeh i dont care bout the song i just like the song name :)

• Like 1

kinmaew, on 07 Mar 2015 - 14:07, said:

"If Thailand wants to remove the negative attitudes people have towards it they could start by looking at how they treat foreigners starting with the word "Farang" which I find offensive because it refers to colour of skin and is always spoken with disdain."

Do you go to Thailand of your own free will??? If you don't like the attitude, why go?

Edited by Powerhousesteve

kinmaew, on 07 Mar 2015 - 14:07, said:

"If Thailand wants to remove the negative attitudes people have towards it they could start by looking at how they treat foreigners starting with the word "Farang" which I find offensive because it refers to colour of skin and is always spoken with disdain."

Do you go to Thailand of your own free will??? If you don't like the attitude, why go?

some people would never understand dude ..

basically if ya dont like the word Farang then go to the philipines where most time they call you "Americano"

so take a pick ..

treat them as they treat you

Here, Yandel. This should help to correct your misunderstanding of all those years since you were a "freakin teen"

Beautiful words of comfort to a woman loved. Everything is in the punctuation and the dialect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In this great future, you can't forget your past,

So dry your tears, I seh.

No, woman, no cry,

No, woman, no cry.

'Ere, little darlin', don't she'd no tears,

No, woman, no cry.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by Jangot
  • Like 1