Spy network in Thailand

Costas2008

I am convinced, by now, that Thailand possesses one of the best Spy networks in the world.

And I do believe that intelligent agencies, like CIA and M15, have a lot to learn from them.

Whenever, I go out, I’m amazed how my wife knows every move of mine.

Where did I go, who did I see, who did I speak to, what did I say to her, who did I look at, who did I touch.

She is not my wife any more; she is Mrs M, from M16.

She is sitting in her office, taking calls from thousands of secret agents; she is employing, taking notes and contemplating the actions she would take, when I’m back.

My Human rights have been violated.

I can’t speak to any woman, under the age of 50, any more.

I can’t take any girl in my arms, to show my “fatherly” affection to her.

I can’t even look at the cute little buttocks or fair size breasts of other women any more.

And, yes, there are Thai women out there that are gifted with large breasts (you all tried to eat me up, when I said on another thread that Japanese and Thai women, have got small breasts.)

Anyway, fellow members, I feel oppressed.

Have any of you been victims of this Thai Spy network?

Are you willing, to assist me and present our case to the court of Human Rights?

I do believe this is a very serious subject, affecting thousands of expats, living in Thailand, so please, Mods, don't throw me to the farming forum, again.

Edited by Rooo
Font

Ahhh your story reminds me of previous TGF...i use to call her detective kiki, miss was suspisious by nature and all ways seemed to turn up when i least wanted her to, one time.....estranged for a month with next to no contact she rocks up to my apartment just as my date was about to leave, i spyed her through the spy thingo in the door so we just stayed quite........for 20 min, she would not leave and she kept saying i know your in there.

She could read my mind that one....

Once you plant the sausage in some of these girls the chemicals mix and they have a direct feed to you brain my friend thats the only explanion i can think of.

• Like 2

I have experienced this also......

Best sentence used to describe it to me = there are NO secrets in Thailand......and Thai women love to be intuitive/chat/tattle/spy/assume/share/alert.....

I have noticed that people you know and haven't seen for a millenium pop up when you least expect it (if you see them at all)......now they all have smart phones/cameras/video.....and are not shy about asking other Thai's about almost anything.....

If their police forces were this effective Thailand would be crime free.....1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

• Like 2

Costas, you do realise that it is MI6 and not M16, don't you?

The MI parts stands for Military Intelligence, whereas, M16 is either an Armalite rifle or a part of the M25 motorway. biggrin.png

God, where do you find these people?

They trivialise between an 1 and an I.

Tony, you should sympathise with my sufferings and not scold me the 1 and I

And be careful, cos I'm going to get your TGAU away from you.

Anyway, thanks, you are right.

• Like 2

The MI parts stands for Military Intelligence, whereas, M16 is either an Armalite rifle or a part of the M25 motorway. biggrin.png

They start off as MI6 and end up using the M16 555

• Like 2

OP - check your phone for GPS tracking spyware.

Once you've removed it, remember not to come home with your tee shirt inside out and missing one sock.

Don't ask me how I know. facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Wow, this is good advice.

Many Thanks.

Never thought of GPS tracking spyware.

You must have been living in Thailand for a long time.

Swiss1960 post # 19

Sorry, Mr. Costas, no sympathy or help for you... the minute you married your wife was the minute you deliberately, voluntarely and finally gave up your human rights, your freedom, your free choice of looking anyplace other than your wife's feet..

Sorry, Mr. Costas, no sympathy or help for you... the minute you married your wife was the minute you deliberately, voluntarily finally gave up your human rights, your freedoms..w00t.gif

So true no man has a right to be happy all his life , he must be married once.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Sorry, Mr. Costas, no sympathy or help for you... the minute you married your wife was the minute you deliberately, voluntarely and finally gave up your human rights, your freedom, your free choice of looking anyplace other than your wife's feet...

you should be happy when your wife lets you keep your TGAU...

Dear Mr Swiss,

After reading your post, I'm seriously contemplating suicide.

We all do mistakes in our lives, but for me repeating it twice is unforgivable.

• Like 1

My dearest Costas, 1f 1 thought that my post would have upset you 1n any way, 1 would not have posted 1t.

1 am not i to compla1n about people m1x1ng up there numbers and letters.

• Like 1

Sorry, Mr. Costas, no sympathy or help for you... the minute you married your wife was the minute you deliberately, voluntarely and finally gave up your human rights, your freedom, your free choice of looking anyplace other than your wife's feet...

Dear Mr Swiss,

How is it possible to give a like to the first of those sentences and a you asked for it for the second?

When I first visited Thailand, about thirty years ago now, I was told that if you took the bus/train to experience the touristic-delights of Phuket or Samui, news of your exploits & adventures would rapidly circulate back up in Pattaya.

At the time, I thought they were exaggerating, but I soon learned better !

Since those times, modern technology has improved the functioning of the Thai grape-vine out of all recognition !

• Like 1

Dear Mr Swiss,

no need, there are other options... for one, never come home with empty hands... shoes, clothes, sweets, new iPhone... whatever your wife currently fashiones might make her overlook even the lipstick on your shirts collar...

the other one is moving far away, changing your name and pray she and her family will not find you ever....

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmmmm that is really not for general.whistling.gif

Maybe the Mental Health Forum?

I'm suggesting this

good to see you have your medication handy enough to take a photo of it. You do take it regularly I hope.smile.png

Mr Harrry, you are a great support to me.

That man, deserves what he gets from nice people like you.

I really feel the urge to kiss you on both chicks, twice.

I believe you are familiar with the Greek style, of showing our affection.

When I first visited Thailand, about thirty years ago now, I was told that if you took the bus/train to experience the touristic-delights of Phuket or Samui, news of your exploits & adventures would rapidly circulate back up in Pattaya.

At the time, I thought they were exaggerating, but I soon learned better !

Since those times, modern technology has improved the functioning of the Thai grape-vine out of all recognition !

Before we were married, but building up to it. We had been up to the local Karoke bar, and we walked home arguing. Next morning this Aussie who used to live here came up to see me. We hadn't passed his house , but the 1st thing he said was. "What were you two arguing about last night?'

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Women the world over have excellent radar and networks of informants, but Asian women have taken it to the next level.

They can tell that a long black hair is not one of theirs even at 2m, without their specs, when it's blocking the shower and mixed with all the other gunk that ends up in the drain.

Amazing!

And we love them, every one tongue.png

Only after they've put the machete down........................sad.png

Don't drop your guard for even one second......................wink.png

tongue.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Women the world over have excellent radar and networks of informants, but Asian women have taken it to the next level.

They can tell that a long black hair is not one of theirs even at 2m, without their specs, when it's blocking the shower and mixed with all the other gunk that ends up in the drain.

Amazing!

And we love them, every one tongue.png

Only after they've put the machete down........................sad.png

Don't drop your guard for even one second......................wink.png

tongue.png

And never ever let them build a duck pond.

• Like 2