1400 children sexually exploited in UK town Rotherham: report

webfact

Now we have Barry Shearman Labour MP for Huddersfield telling an online Dewsbury newspaper. He was concerned this was going on in Dewsbury and Huddersfield 6 years ago. But Barry you chose to protect your backside instead of publicly expressing those concerns. West Yorks police are investigating 36 crimes.

Barry has been quite frank and open about his own failings on this. He was on Channel 4 News tonight.

He's an old family friend and I know he is a genuine decent bloke . . . even if he is Labour.

http://www.channel4.com/news/catch-up/display/playlistref/020914/clipid/020914_4ON_ROTHERDISCO_02

I wish she hadn't kept interrupting him, and let him finish what he tried to say.

Yes, it's almost impossible to watch news interviews these days. The interviewers are more interested in broadcasting their own rhetorical views than doing their jobs.

Who was the guy I think on ITV in the 70's who would let them ramble on and then come back with something like. "Yes that was a very good answer, but not to the question I asked." Classic.

The truth, by definition, can not be racist.

It's true these were Pakistanis, to say otherwise is simply not the truth

It's true these were Muslims, to say otherwise is simply not the truth.

If you speak the truth then no right minded person can call you racist.

actually i dont care about being called fascist never did but then i never used to be but now i am and after seeing panorama film on this even though a lot of blame can be laid at door of Police Social workers and even parents at the end of the day it was muslims who did this and allowed to do it.

So now I'm 100% fascist against most muslims and dont care if I'm banned or prosecuted for saying what 90% + of UK are saying privately

Id even go as far as voting for total exclusion of all muslims form UK and even though i used to loathe BNP would probably vote for them even if it was just to jolt authorities out of their PC crap

The problem for the BNP is. People in the majority of areas without at least a minority non muslim population won't vote for them. So at best they will pick up council seats. People need a kick in the nuts to start to vote BNP. Like my ex card carrying hard left Labour supporter friends back in Dewsbury..

The press have always filmed violence at BNP and NF rallies.

What they do not show is the violence comes from anti demonstrators [loony left thugs].

Why would the BNP hold a rally and start violence?

The stupid white folk have decided that the BNP is composed of illiterate thugs thankdsto the clever portrayal of them on tv and in the press.

• Like 1

It's feeling like powder keg time for England.

Not quite yet, but I think it will be if there is terrorist activity, especially another 7/7 or worse a Mumbai style attack.

If that happens all bets are off and I wouldn't want to be a brown skinned person living in the UK. I say this in fear for immigrants and those with a natural tan. Personally I mean no one any harm.

It is interesting that some members seem to think there are liberal lefties supporting this crimes. Can you point out those posts so they can be deleted and the poster dealt with by forum rules?

There are some posters who do recognize the difference between the people committing the crime and their religion and ethnicity.

Please tone done the inflammatory remarks.

Okay.

Its not that we're saying some posters 'support' these crimes as such, it's the constant obtuse deflection employed by some posters here when the perpetrators race or religion is brought up, as if it is merely a side issue. When in fact, no matter how distasteful and unsavory it is to discuss, it has been proven to be integral to the whole scandal.

That's why everyone in power in Rotherham wouldn't touch it, for fear of being labeled racist.

The cries of "What about Jimmy Saville? ", "What about Catholic priests? "What about white gangs? " lead us to believe that some are trying to lessen the severity of the crimes by mentioning that other races also engage in these acts. No one's arguing these facts but they're irrelevant to a thread on the Rotherham scandal because this is all about race and religion. Those two aspects go to the very heart of this case. The perpetrators race and religion served as protective shields allowing them to get away with this for so long. That's why an earlier 2002 report on this matter was suppressed and the reporter sent on a diversity awareness course. See today's BBC News website.

The media's PC description of the perpetrators as 'Asian' men is also a case of deflection from the real facts. They were (mostly ) British-born Muslim men of Pakistani descent. No Chinese, Malaysians or Vietnamese were involved as far as I know.

Exactly, one hundred percent correct.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Not quite yet, but I think it will be if there is terrorist activity, especially another 7/7 or worse a Mumbai style attack.

If that happens all bets are off and I wouldn't want to be a brown skinned person living in the UK. I say this in fear for immigrants and those with a natural tan. Personally I mean no one any harm.

A Mumbai or Beslan type of attack is very much a possibility in the west. The vast majority of the western populace do not realise just how vulnerable they are.

Now we have Barry Shearman Labour MP for Huddersfield telling an online Dewsbury newspaper. He was concerned this was going on in Dewsbury and Huddersfield 6 years ago. But Barry you chose to protect your backside instead of publicly expressing those concerns. West Yorks police are investigating 36 crimes.

Barry has been quite frank and open about his own failings on this. He was on Channel 4 News tonight.

He's an old family friend and I know he is a genuine decent bloke . . . even if he is Labour.

http://www.channel4.com/news/catch-up/display/playlistref/020914/clipid/020914_4ON_ROTHERDISCO_02

Unusual but nice to see a Labour politician being open and truthful.

Just a pity our Barry did not call for this inquiry before as he admits he knew about it and says he wished he had done more, just looks like jumping on the bandwagon now.

The politico phrase of the week seems to be "collective responsibility" as in "it wasn't just me Guv, what you gonna do, fire us all?"

Interestingly he mentioned the jailed MP Dennis MacShane who excused his own inaction being too much of a 'Guardian reading liberal leftie' - I do give him a bit of credit for candor after the event though. Here is a good article on the failures caused by a culture of political correctness.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5201/moral_cowardice_dereliction_of_duty_and_rotherham

Edited by Steely Dan

Interestingly he mentioned the jailed MP Dennis MacShane who excused his own inaction being too much of a 'Guardian reading liberal leftie' - I do give him a bit of credit for candor after the event though. Here is a good article on the failures caused by a culture of political correctness.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5201/moral_cowardice_dereliction_of_duty_and_rotherham

The related articles are worth a read too.

It would appear the "whistle blower" was also treated with less respect than she deserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK Social Worker Given Diversity Training After Exposing Pakistani Sex Ring
9:06 PM 09/01/2014
Chuck Ross
Reporter
A British social worker says her boss forced her to take a two-day diversity training class and that she was told to never mention race in her reports after she documented that Pakistani men had committed hundreds of acts of sexual abuse in Rotherham, a town of around 250,000 in northern England.
Working as a researcher for the British Home Office in 2002, the female social worker told the BBC that she was intimidated after she turned in a report documenting 270 cases of sexual exploitation involving men of Pakistani or Kashmiri heritage.
“You must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men,” the social worker was told by a superior, she told the BBC. “And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity class.”
  • Like 1

It would appear the "whistle blower" was also treated with less respect than she deserved.

Chuck Ross

Reporter

A British social worker says her boss forced her to take a two-day diversity training class and that she was told to never mention race in her reports after she documented that Pakistani men had committed hundreds of acts of sexual abuse in Rotherham, a town of around 250,000 in northern England.

Working as a researcher for the British Home Office in 2002, the female social worker told the BBC that she was intimidated after she turned in a report documenting 270 cases of sexual exploitation involving men of Pakistani or Kashmiri heritage.

“You must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men,” the social worker was told by a superior, she told the BBC. “And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity class.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/01/uk-social-worker-given-diversity-training-after-exposing-pakistani-sex-ring/#ixzz3CEpDb81f

If this article is true then it is also very scary, from my own time and experience of working for Rotherham council, I can well believe that it is in fact true. While working there I personally tried to expose corruption and nepotism in this Labour controlled council. I was treated pritty much the same as this social worker. Hence I soon left to find pastures new.

• Like 1

The most important thing now is some justice for the girls. If a task force can be assembled to investigate the antics of Djs 40 years ago , no reason why a lot of these rapes cannot now be thoroughly investigated and those responsible prosecuted.

The immediate priority is to make sure it's not still happening.

It is W Yorks police are currently investigating 36 cases.

The most important thing now is some justice for the girls. If a task force can be assembled to investigate the antics of Djs 40 years ago , no reason why a lot of these rapes cannot now be thoroughly investigated and those responsible prosecuted.

I wonder whether the investigator would have to attend ethnic-diversity training beforehand? ermm.gif

• Like 2

Chuck Ross
Reporter

In general, a social workers report on abuse would include a great deal of information about both the victims and the perpetrators. The age, race and religion of those committing the alleged crimes is important. It's also important in deciding the punishment or rehabilitation efforts of those involved. Usually the social workers report would be confidential to protect the identities of the victims (at a minimum).

If the report needs to be more widely disseminated then it is up to the agency to edit the report for a wider audience than originally intended.

Extreme cases need extreme measures. Give the authorities special powers to round up all those people under investigation and throw them all in jail until the case can be thoroughly looked at. Take them off the streets first and investigate 2nd. this will send out a clear message that UK means business on this issue. Oh, and before the apologists want to raise the issues of " human rights in a civilised society ".....let me tell you that these scum don't have any rights and they are far from civilised people.

Jail 1st - questions later.

Next - round up all the " hate speaking muslims ' off the streets and apply the same action - straight to jail ! Show some " sphericals ' and gain some respect. Maybe a Military Coup in UK is what is required ? Let the Generals sort these lot out !

• Like 1

Well with news of those commercial aircraft missing Libya. all bets could be off.

• Like 1

Some are starting to tell it like it is.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28952044

Not really as the first thing reported the guy says is a lie, it was not many but all, and there clearly is something in Muslim culture that encourages these sort of terrible crimes. It's rather like climing there is nothing in the culture that condones stoning, 'honour' killings, child brides or genital mutilation, it's all to do with the way Islam looks on and treats women,they just treat kaffir women worse.

Muhbeen Hussain told BBC News that he accepted that many of the perpetrators were from the Pakistani community, but insisted that there was nothing in the Muslim culture that condoned the abuse.

Edited by jacky54

Some are starting to tell it like it is.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28952044

And finally the board's resident apologists for Islam seem to have given up the ghost. No one can argue against the huge amount of evidence and public opinion for long.

I have constantly been accused of being an apologist. Nothing I have said contradicts the article and interview in the URL. If you listen to what the guy has to say, I agree with his observations.

Extreme cases need extreme measures. Give the authorities special powers to round up all those people under investigation and throw them all in jail until the case can be thoroughly looked at. Take them off the streets first and investigate 2nd. this will send out a clear message that UK means business on this issue. Oh, and before the apologists want to raise the issues of " human rights in a civilised society ".....let me tell you that these scum don't have any rights and they are far from civilised people.

Jail 1st - questions later.

Next - round up all the " hate speaking muslims ' off the streets and apply the same action - straight to jail ! Show some " sphericals ' and gain some respect. Maybe a Military Coup in UK is what is required ? Let the Generals sort these lot out !

I agree that hate speech must be clamped down upon, applies to both sides of the divide. Could be wrong, but I believe UK legislation is in place to address the issue, just needs to be enforced.

In my opinion your other comments represent a defeatist attitude for the cohesion of UK society.

• Like 1