Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

What evidence do you have that the perpetrator of this horrendous crime is Muslim?

Even if he is, what evidence do you have that he killed this poor woman because he is a radicalised extremist jihadist out to kill an infidel?

The fact that neighbors said that they knew him and he had converted to Islam last year. If he is going around cutting off the head of old English ladies for nothing, it stands to reason that it had something to do with Jihad.

Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know yet. That the Police didn't blow his head off means we may get to find out.

Does that apply if he is sectioned?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What evidence do you have that the perpetrator of this horrendous crime is Muslim?

Even if he is, what evidence do you have that he killed this poor woman because he is a radicalised extremist jihadist out to kill an infidel?

The fact that neighbors said that they knew him and he had converted to Islam last year. If he is going around cutting off the head of old English ladies for nothing, it stands to reason that it had something to do with Jihad.

Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know yet. That the Police didn't blow his head off means we may get to find out.

Does that apply if he is sectioned?

Don't know.

I don't have much faith in a deradicalization process devised by a government so asleep at the wheel that it has allowed extremism to be spread in almost 50% of the Country's Mosques.

No one denies that some mosques were teaching radical and extreme views, and some still are; but almost 50%?

Evidence, please; from a reputable source.

Here you go, I exaggerated it's 45% of UK Mosques controlled by the radical Deobandi sect. Though I suspect no source will pass muster with you if you dislike the content.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/features/9230671/who-runs-our-mosques/

Nothing there to suggest that extremism is being spread in 45% of Britain's mosques.

But maybe I missed where the author said it was; if so you can no doubt provide a quote from the article.

BTW, the Deobandis are not radical; they're conservative!

For more on Innes Bowen's research, see this review of her book.

Maybe you should read her book yourself; though from the review it appears that were you to do so many of your illusions would be shattered!

I would think that if somebody gets beheaded in the UK currently, the first thought on everyone's mind will be Jihadists, that there might be another reason is not in the best interests of a good conspiracy theory, ditto that 7by7 is in fact a 7/7 terrorist in disguise and that aliens drank the last of the Beaujolais!

• Like 1

Sky fairies of any denomination should not be allowed in the classroom.

I agree, for state schools.

But if parents want to send their children to a privately funded (whether by fees or a charity) faith school then, provided that school meets OFSTED standards etc., that is a choice they should be allowed to make.

Can you enlighten me why your Avatar is 7by7 .......does this refer to 7/7 by any chance ??

Your implied allegation is ridiculous and cretinous; a new low.

My user name is 7by7, my avatar is the cover of Space Ritual by Hawkwind.

If further explanation is necessary, Google is your friend.

I don't make any allegation - did I ?? However, you didn't answer my question either and you seem a bit defensive ? "Worms, can and open a " - spring to mind at this stage. Rather than jump on the defensive - just give an explanation please?

None of the news reports I have seen, heard or read say this; link please.

This new in from The Mirror; Edmonton beheading: First picture of man arrested after grandmother decapitated with machete

Nicholas Salvadore - also known as "Fat Nick" - was detained during a violent confrontation with police

Nicholas Salvadore; not very Muslim.

Don't Muslim converts take Arabic, or similar, names?

If "it stands to reason that it had something to do with Jihad" can you explain this, also from The Mirror

Another resident said of the killer: “I know him quite well. His mum lives on this road. I was in my house when I heard shouting.

“I looked out and saw him screaming, ‘Where’s the cat? Where’s the cat?’ He then went into my back garden and started chopping at my roses with the machete.

“He was going crazy because he couldn’t find it. Then he saw it in another garden and chopped its head off with the machete. There was blood everywhere.

“I went and called the police. It must have been during that time he killed the woman.”

Your implied allegation is ridiculous and cretinous; a new low.

My user name is 7by7, my avatar is the cover of Space Ritual by Hawkwind.

If further explanation is necessary, Google is your friend.

I don't make any allegation - did I ?? However, you didn't answer my question either and you seem a bit defensive ? "Worms, can and open a " - spring to mind at this stage. Rather than jump on the defensive - just give an explanation please?

Go take a little lay down Albert, you'll feel better in the morning!

• Like 1

It was reported in numerous mainstream publications:

One line of inquiry for detectives is understood to be that the man was inspired by recent footage of terrorists beheading two American journalists in Syria.

Some residents claimed last night that the suspect was a local man who had converted to Islam last year, but those claims could not be verified.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11075380/Woman-beheaded-in-north-London-garden.html

Edited by Ulysses G.

1) Look up the word 'implied' in a dictionary.

2) I have given an explanation, I have answered your question.

3)I have not been in the slightest bit defensive about my user name nor avatar.

4) I tried to keep it all very simple so that even you would understand, sorry that you are incapable of so doing; but that is not my problem.

5) If you really think that my choosing the name of a Hawkwind song as my user name means I am in anyway connected with the London bombings of 7th July 2005 or in any way support those responsible or their aims, whatever they were, then you are completely out of what passes for your mind.

It was reported in numerous mainstream publications:

One line of inquiry for detectives is understood to be that the man was inspired by recent footage of terrorists beheading two American journalists in Syria.

Some residents claimed last night that the suspect was a local man who had converted to Islam last year, but those claims could not be verified.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11075380/Woman-beheaded-in-north-London-garden.html

Some residents claim...those claims could not be verified.

Conclusive proof; not.

But even if he did, the eyewitness accounts, such as that in The Mirror, obviously show this to be the act of a seriously deranged man, not an Islamic jihadist.

Unless you can come up with an explanation of why Islamic jihadists are beheading cats and roses!

Edited by 7by7

Dear, oh dear, Jacky54; you are really getting more and more desperate in your attempts to ridicule and discredit me.

Shows I must be getting to you; probably because you can't counter what I post in any intelligent way.

So 7by7 is really a terrorist in disguise because of his avatar and the "read between the lines" of his user name, therefore he must enjoy Music from Saudi, I'm pleased to see the art of intelligent debate has not been lost!

Whack jobs, big time!

• Like 1

Unless you can come up with an explanation of why Islamic jihadists are beheading cats!

The same reason that they are beheading people. They are hateful, deranged lunatics.

Maybe somebody will come up with an example of a catholic priest, a DJ, or more probably a Jew doing something similar? whistling.gif

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

Unless you can come up with an explanation of why Islamic jihadists are beheading cats!

The same reason that they are beheading people. They are hateful, deranged lunatics.

Maybe somebody will come up with an example of a catholic priest, a DJ, or more probably a Jew doing something similar? whistling.gif

Let me know if you need more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

Dear, oh dear, Jacky54; you are really getting more and more desperate in your attempts to ridicule and discredit me.

Shows I must be getting to you; probably because you can't counter what I post in any intelligent way.

Not really, as I could in no way outdo yourself on that score, it's called banter and having a bit of a laugh. Something the world and especially your Muslim mates would be better off with a bit more of. I have yet to see you post anything in an intelligent way, but I have seen a lot of apologist stuff, pointing the finger elsewhere, downplaying the seriousness of extreemism and sexual abuse and being anti Israeli, it takes all sorts of course and you are quite welcome to carry on.

• Like 1

Let me know if you need more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

where were the cats?