Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CM he is merely responding to diversionary tactics so your comments are taking his 'out of context'.

I imagine you were a petulant child, there, another word you can copy!

Please stick to the topic instead of your preference for snide remarks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11094852/British-hostage-David-Haines-beheaded-by-Islamic-State-terrorists.html

British hostage beheaded by Isis.

What a sad sad event for this man and his family. I can't wait for the SAS to get hold of the perpetrators.

Evil bastards

Only problem is....The Brits are so scared out of the shorts to do anything about things.

Meaning...?

I think the better word is, "complacency".

Very few folk know what the SAS is up too, what they are now doing. So his post is crap..coffee1.gif

All the SAS I know are drinking beer in the pub down the street.

All I know is that the youth of Hereford are very polite in the pubs in town.

Not so, I used to be stationed at the same camp that now houses the SAS, when it was a RAF station.

CM he is merely responding to diversionary tactics so your comments are taking his 'out of context'.

I imagine you were a petulant child, there, another word you can copy!

Please stick to the topic instead of your preference for snide remarks.

The topic, or so it seems, has mutated into your inflexible intransigency, devoid of any compromise, so much so that you fail to understand when you have not been insulted.

• Like 1

The topic, or so it seems, has mutated into your inflexible intransigency, devoid of any compromise, so much so that you fail to understand when you have not been insulted.

The topic is Jihadism in the UK, and not cheap point scoring, have you ever been there?. This is the sort of thing the thread is about

British jihadist medical student, 21, is pictured holding severed head while wearing her white doctor's jacket

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755210/British-jihadist-medical-student-21-pictured-holding-severed-head-wearing-white-doctor-s-jacket.html

Edited by jacky54

The Old Testament is filled with horrible crimes that God sanctions and even commands.

There is Genocide, including a divine order to kill women and children at Jericho. There is Fratricide where God commands followers of Moses to kill their own families.

There are commands to kill women who are unable to prove they are a virgin and homosexuals.

The prophets and 'heroes' of the Old Testament would be considered the same as Islamic fundamental jihadists today.

Although the Law given from God by Moses, as touching Ceremonies and Rites, do not bind Christian men, nor the Civil precepts thereof ought of necessity to be received in any commonwealth; yet notwithstanding, no Christian man whatsoever is free from the obedience of the Commandments which are called Moral.

Martin Luther:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians

Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation: so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.

CM the hateful ideology is Islam and I am not a Muslim. So you are not from the UK and have little idea what has been going on there! As you only seem interested in an argument and point scoring, rather than a debate on the facts and history of Islam, which you appear to know very little about, I see little worth in responding to any more of your pointless wind up posts.

Edited by jacky54

The topic is Jihadism in the UK, and not cheap point scoring, have you ever been there?.

Yes, "on occasion", although you would already know that from having read all the posts in this thread rather than barking your hateful ideology, do you recall!]

EDIT: Actually, your question about where I come from and your absence of any recall regarding previous posts, confirms to be that you are simply spouting and not listening or reading, your agenda is to garner support for hatred of an entire religion. I propose that you are an activist and that you are using this forum for illegal purposes, you are simply trying to stir up racial or religious hatred, MODS!

CM- a difference of opinions and beliefs is what makes some Forums interesting - even educational - for some ( me included )!

However, do not try to get folk censored or banned because they have a different point of view or opinion - that is " gutter behavior."

Counter " posts " with alternative opinions or thoughts-by all means - .....but do not try to silence people- because IMO that would suggest that you, yourself, have run - out of a valid / constructive contribution !

I was asked what 'nasty' bits there were in the New Testament, I answer and am then accused of a diversionary tactic by the people who asked the question.

They obviously didn't like the answer.

No one has denied that there are Islamism terrorists and extremists; least of all the Muslim governments fighting them as we speak!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11094852/British-hostage-David-Haines-beheaded-by-Islamic-State-terrorists.html

British hostage beheaded by Isis.

What a sad sad event for this man and his family. I can't wait for the SAS to get hold of the perpetrators.

Evil bastards

Only problem is....The Brits are so scared out of the shorts to do anything about things.

True, the whole UK establishment is clueless about the threat Islam poses, their response to ISIS jihadists from the UK was to issue them with meaningless anti social behaviour orders on their return to the UK.. When Lee Rigby had his head cut off on a London street Cameron went on TV and stated it had nothing to do with Islam, despite the killer being filmed at the scene with a knife still in his hands shouting that the Koran made him do it. But then from what I have seen Obama is an even worse apologist for Islam, I did post a vid of him commenting on it which was quite disturbing, according to Barak Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, pity we don't see much evidence of that.

Cameron is in the press tonight stating directly, that IsIs are not Islamic, they are monsters.

Now last time I looked, it doesn't really matter what the victim labels the wrongdoer if the wrongdoer takes his own label.

Quite how Cameron is an expert of what constitutes Muslim and non Muslim is beyond me.

• Like 1

Hitler was a Catholic who justified much of his policy on Catholic teachings; particularly the anti Semitism which led to the Holocaust.

Was he a Catholic or a monster?

I believe he was no more a true Catholic than the jihadists are true Muslims.

• Like 1

CM the hateful ideology is Islam and I am not a Muslim. So you are not from the UK and have little idea what has been going on there! As you only seem interested in an argument and point scoring, rather than a debate on the facts and history of Islam, which you appear to know very little about, I see little worth in responding to any more of your pointless wind up posts.

And neither am I, I'm UK born and raised.

Hitler a Christian? oh dear next it will be Stalin was as he trained to be a priest before renouncing and that Mao was a Buddhist (what about them?) just because his mother was. In the defence of the indefensible pointing the finger, however weakly, elsewhere is about all apologists can do, anything rather than examine and admit what the real problem is

I wouldn't be surprised to see more countries fall to IS. Muslim brotherhood joining them for example now they've been cracked down on in Egypt. Lucky Egypt's Al Sisi had a pluck at that root before too late. Tunisia suffering Islamist backed political assassinations trying to scupper/ take over it fledging democracy. Afganistan on the edge of falling back to the Taliban. Half of Africa seeing rising extremism by Muslims Coast to Coast.

Pakistan only holding together a last degree of civility due to it's own military effort actually against the likely majority will of it's people; it's facing insurgency both armed and political from extremists; and this is a nuclear armed country. Simple as a few turn coats in the armed forces joining to the extremists side and suddenly we have a nuclear armed caliphate which could soon subdue the last weak governments of Muslims in the region. Likely they'd declare allegiance rather than face the bombs.

Then the caliphate is across entire Muslim region. They would probably use the nukes on Iran and Syria. What would the west respond do you think? Nuke them; wait for them to nuke us?

Must be only a matter of time; invasion of Europe and eventual world wife is the stated ultimate aid,

Let's hope the powers that be done let it go so far. Weak few air strikes today; hmm will see; but the same and continued danger from extremists across the region doesn't go away even if IS is degraded in Iraq or Syria; something the same or worse could emerge in any of the Muslim lands. Arming one bunch against another is equally short sighted; when really they can be all seen as potential enemies.

What to do

• Like 1

An inflammatory post has been deleted. This topic is about a jihadi problem in Britain. Not all Muslims are the same. Continued inflammatory posting will earn a suspension.

Posts about using a nuclear bomb to solve the problem are nothing more than trolling.

If you have finished discussing the topic in a civil manner, I suggest you move on to another thread.

• Like 2

Example like Lybia. Compare to Syria. What idiots. Leaves a vacuums for militancy to fester and grow. Out of which we see in the likes of IS coming.

Maybe it's not so idiot. Perhapse the cunning plan has been years in the making. Deny them and strong state apparatus; no strong states to challenge the west; rather an endless scum of rival amatures killing each other for who can be caliph of various patches of desert. If any one comes a bit strong just bomb em. Let it continue.

Maybe this is better than we all must go to the trouble of conquering the Muslim lands and converting them.

God mind created the world. He gave free choice to man. Now; Mans mind creates their own hell; then projects it to the world. And behold what is today. The hell of the calif and other Muslim lands.

Behold ; The time of Saturn is upon the world.

Repent; judgement awaiteth all. But only a quick "sorry jesus" won't be enough; need to get busy to balance that karma.

A few Hail Mary s - just ain't gunna cut it.

(Mostly I am joking; with a bit serious)

Seriously; we all have choice every moment to train our minds and choose light over dark actions.

Seriously; I hope no one is drawn to darkness actions because hate is hate, darkness can spread across the peoples and religions; not just Muslim; so fighting the Muslim hate with equal hate only spreads the darkness. If can maintain love and compassion then all is not lost.

We can each try to do the best in our own lives by the principles of light; love; compassion; kindness.