Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

I suggest it be a fight against the extremist ideology.

Don't be fooled to think the western governments are on this anti extremist ideology fight too. Don't be jumping on the western government band wagon guys.

If you try to effect change then should make clear the purpose to stamp out extremism; and governments need to join in this purpose. Part of the problem is the west are run by these "special interest groups" or string pullers as I call them; this is part of the problem. We need to wrest back control to secure our own countries rather than be dictated to by some elite globalists who couldn't give a monkeys about us normal people who might get bombed on the way to work.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UK government

"Oh so pity these poor persecuted Islamists; please come and live at our tax payers expense indefinitely and feel totally free to set up mosques and preach hate about the evils of western society; Diddums the poor babes , do innocent and oppressed by those nasty dictators just for having different ideas on the way to live life xxxxx"""

Sickening

Why on earth they let such people in in the first place.

They really so stupid or it's the steps on the way of this regional power play?

• Like 1

YES!!! Over the past several years in England the militants etc. have hidden behind the protection of the governments "politically correct" agenda. "Do not say anything to offend them", we are multicultural, why is it though that in their country there is no such thing as multicultural? well, it is too late, they have taken over I am sad to say. sad.png

p.s. It is a well known fact that by the year 2021 their will be enough muslims in the uk to vote in an islamic government....facepalm.gif

and that is what is going to happen in the not too distant future, I sure pity any young folk growing up in the UK today.

I am no friend of these scum.

But this comment is just utter total and complete bullshit.

You can't turn back the clock, and absent someone breaking the law of the land, you cannot retain your humanity and suggest a mass internment and or deportation.

Their countries are not multicultural, but you hold that up as a good thing, Saying, we should be like them? Are you completely out of your mind? Look at them! They even hate each other! Is that how you want the UK to be? A cesspit of hate? A war zone in you street Sandbags and body searches in Tesco and the pub?

Don't say it's all down to them, cos it is crap. Plenty skins would love to get the ovens fired up, I for one would happily shoot anyone who wanted to take us into a holocaust scenario, whether he was Muslim or British.

The backlash would really hit home then, you can be sure of that. What can happen is to let time dilute the influence of Islam on the population. It will die out like Christianity has. And at one time, that was as bad as IS (inquisition anyone?) Putting the bovver boot in will only harden the moderates and prolong the struggle and strengthen their nutters. Any thinking person can see that. Civilization always prevails, maybe not in our lifetimes, but it will overcome barbarism, so don't be barbaric.

That does not mean be a doormat, IS need to be eliminated, but not the entire Islamic world with it. They never bothered us anyway, until the blundering CIA pissed them off beyond all comprehension, but everyone forgets we reaped the whirlwind in our lust for oil.

As to your other ridiculous assertion, IF every other non-muslim stayed at home on voting day, and IF there were enough Muslim MP's to form a party (they can't even agree amongst themselves in Iraq!) AND THEN form a majority in the house, then yes, and I hear a squadron of pigs warming up at Biggin Hill as we speak.

You guys just look like fools when you write alarmist tosh like this. It spreads unnecessary fear among people with even less sense than you -and a scared idiot is a real friendly-fire hazard! And thus aids your enemy.

Get a bloody grip man!

Liberal fallacy #165

What can happen is to let time dilute the influence of Islam on the population.

That may be true in the very long term but in the meantime you may get the Khalifate..then all bets are off.

Liberal fallacy #39

They never bothered us anyway, until the blundering CIA pissed them off beyond all comprehension

You ignore the history of Islam.....Vienna, Tours, Constantinople...

Wheneve they left us alone it was a combination of lack of leaders/population/technology

All these are present today.

Islam is a triumphalist religion...no rest till the world turns muslim one way or another.

Liberal fallacy #25

They will never convince us to become muslims

They don't have to ,...they will just outbreed you.

It's happening already

Liberal reality #1 -we only need one. Liberals will always prevail, Instituional slavery, gone. Criminalisation of Homosexuality, gone, Womens rights, upheld, Human rights upheld -including yours matey, in spite of your best effort at behaving more like the animals you profess to hate. Death penalty, gone. Yeah, hang 'em all! A great idea, until they hang your brother through false evidence, D'oh! Stupid drug laws, we're working on it. Stupid prostitution laws, ditto (the internet will sort that out anyway) Same sex mariage, unstoppable, Dumb religions from the middle east, two of them are practically irrelevant to anyone with a brain stem, which kind of makes the eventual emasculation

of the third an historic certainty. Stupidity that passes for nationalism, usually ends in tears (Communism, Nazisim, or their dilutions) alas, idiots will breed, just like radical muslims... maybe we Liberals should lockdown all you nutters from both sides in Saudi and have at it....

What does any of that have to do with British jihadis fighting with the ISIS terrorists? Radical Islamic apologists are always trying to change the subject - distract and deceive.

What does alarmist crap about a Muslim Westminster parliament dreamed up in some neo-nazi squat have to do with it either? They could no more get into power than the NF. The establishment would be having none of it for a start. You are thicker than they are if you think spreading alarm among your own side, with utter rubbish like that, is any way to wage psych warfare. You completely missed the point, god save England, from her own idiots.

Some of us older folk have seen our "green and pleasant land" go to the wall. Towns taken over by immigrants to a point that is worrying and a disaster for the UK natives.

You sound as if stuff will never happen, they all pooh poohed Enoch Powell many years back, but he was right, absolutely right..Green/Liberal do gooders have a lot to answer for when the shit really hits the fan, and it will.

Yeah? well here's a shock for you, I am UK born, grew up in Rhodesia, which you fine upstanding young rightwing white boys let the 'liberals' give away to Mugabe without lifing a finger. Ditto all the jewels, Hong Kong being the latest, and fought a punishing war, on behalf of the bloody worthless semi-frozen Falklands! I fought for Smith (the noblest Right-winger ever, and a Battle of Britain hero) and you thanked us with Mugabe! So on the one hand, i've mellowed my stance, but on the other, why should i shed a tear for your predicament when you stood by when we needed you in 1980? Just a wee thought...

Besides, you can't turn back the clock, you have no choice but to be pragmatic, like we did. You may not like the 'brown hand on your green land', but trust me, it's amazing how you adapt when you have to, because your motherland sold you down the swanee...

I have said before we should feed IS corpses to pigs, so that they become literal pigshit, the mother of all insults. What have we got to lose?

But, i will not condone moderate people being vilified, for being 'different'. You guys want to buck up and show some backbone, you sound like a pack of scared old ladies!

Fear leads to hate, you are scared.

If hordes of '<deleted>' are terrorising your village green in your old age, maybe for the want of a little human kindness when you were at school, and their parents had to go through hell at the hands of you and your mates, might have something to do with it? Could it be rhyming returns for failing to be a more nobler white knight when you had the chance?

Edited by dhream
  • Like 1

What does any of that have to do with British jihadis fighting with the ISIS terrorists? Radical Islamic apologists are always trying to change the subject - distract and deceive.

What does alarmist crap about a Muslim Westminster parliament dreamed up in some neo-nazi squat have to do with it either? They could no more get into power than the NF. The establishment would be having none of it for a start. You are thicker than they are if you think spreading alarm among your own side, with utter rubbish like that, is any way to wage psych warfare. You completely missed the point, god save England, from her own idiots.

Some of us older folk have seen our "green and pleasant land" go to the wall. Towns taken over by immigrants to a point that is worrying and a disaster for the UK natives.

You sound as if stuff will never happen, they all pooh poohed Enoch Powell many years back, but he was right, absolutely right..Green/Liberal do gooders have a lot to answer for when the shit really hits the fan, and it will.

Yeah? well here's a shock for you, I am UK born, grew up in Rhodesia, which you fine upstanding young rightwing white boys let the 'liberals' give away to Mugabe without lifing a finger. Ditto all the jewels, Hong Kong being the latest, and fought a punishing war, on behalf of the bloody worthless semi-frozen Falklands! I fought for Smith (the noblest Right-winger ever, and a Battle of Britain hero) and you thanked us with Mugabe! So on the one hand, i've mellowed my stance, but on the other, why should i shed a tear for your predicament when you stood by when we needed you in 1980? Just a wee thought...

Besides, you can't turn back the clock, you have no choice but to be pragmatic, like we did. You may not like the 'brown hand on your green land', but trust me, it's amazing how you adapt when you have to, because your motherland sold you down the swanee...

Hmmmm, Mr.Angry..rolleyes.gif ......I am not talking about you an "immigrant" in Africa.

YES!!! Over the past several years in England the militants etc. have hidden behind the protection of the governments "politically correct" agenda. "Do not say anything to offend them", we are multicultural, why is it though that in their country there is no such thing as multicultural? well, it is too late, they have taken over I am sad to say. sad.png

p.s. It is a well known fact that by the year 2021 their will be enough muslims in the uk to vote in an islamic government....facepalm.gif

Current Muslim population of all ages in the UK is around 5%, so how will their be sufficient numbers of eligable Muslim voters by 2021 to vote in an 'Islamic government'.

It has been estimated Muslims in the UK will grow to approx 10% of the population by 2050.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

Mohammed is now the most common christian name in Britain.

That is hilarious Mohammed a 'Christian' name! Where did you steal that gag from?

If hordes of '<deleted>' are terrorising your village green in your old age, maybe for the want of a little human kindness when you were at school, and their parents had to go through hell at the hands of you and your mates, might have something to do with it? Could it be rhyming returns for failing to be a more nobler white knight when you had the chance?

Fortunately, the majority of immigrants to the UK, Muslim or otherwise, and their descendants, agree more with former British soldier Adnan Sarwar, than militant radicalised Muslims.

From his Bodley Head/ FT prize winning essay

I swore to defend this country even after the lads at school had kicked my head around in a backstreet shouting “Paki”.

Fortunately, too, the majority of the white British population do not hold with the views of people like the EDL and other fascist groups, nor those expressed by certain members here.

• Like 1

UK government

"Oh so pity these poor persecuted Islamists; please come and live at our tax payers expense indefinitely and feel totally free to set up mosques and preach hate about the evils of western society; Diddums the poor babes , do innocent and oppressed by those nasty dictators just for having different ideas on the way to live life xxxxx"""

Sickening

Why on earth they let such people in in the first place.

They really so stupid or it's the steps on the way of this regional power play?

What is sickening and stupid is that your seem to believe the part you have put in quotes.

Immigrants, however they enter the country and whatever their nationality or religion, cannot live at the tax payers expense; not even temporarily, let alone indefinitely.

The UK has religious freedom, so setting up mosques or any other non Christian place of worship is not illegal; long may that continue. Do you object equally to all non Christian places of worship?

Any one is allowed to preach anything provided it is within the law. I haven't been there for a few years, but Speakers Corner used to be full of Christians preaching about the evils of western society; drinking, gambling, sex outside marriage, homosexuality.

Many Christians still preach such all over the country; only last week a gay friend of mine was engaged in a vigorous debate with a couple of Bible thumpers who were passing out anti gay literature on the street and, on finding out he was gay, were attempting to persuade him to give up his evil lifestyle!

Then, of course, there are the likes of the EDL and others who regularly demonstrate against Muslims in particular and anyone with a dark skin in general.

Of course, preaching hate is illegal, and people, including Muslims, are prosecuted and jailed for so doing. An early example: Hate preaching cleric jailed

A Muslim cleric who urged followers to kill non-believers, Americans, Hindus and Jews has been jailed for nine years......

.....The judge recommended that el-Faisal, from Stratford in east London, should serve at least half of the sentence and then be deported.

Upon his release he was deported and permanently banned from the UK.

Perhaps the most well known example is Abu Hamza, who after serving time in a British prison for, among other offences, inciting racial hatred was then extradited to the US where he was tried and found guilty of terrorism offences and is currently awaiting sentence.

His deputy will also soon be facing trial in the US: Abu Hamza's lieutenant will finally be extradited to the US to face terror charges after High Court ruling.

These extradition hearings have taken a long time, as do all such hearings regardless of the race and religion of the accused and the crime, because in the UK we have the rule of law; laws which applies to all, even if you don't care for their religion or their views.

The myth that Muslims, or anyone else, are allowed to preach hate and murder in the UK and get away with it is just that; a complete myth which only the gullible believe.

What a waste of tax payers money, deported after serving his sentence. rolleyes.gif

@7by7, you can trot out all the FACTS you want, these guys wallow in fear, and revel in ignorance, it is the new Confederacy, a Confederacy of Dunces.

Flummoxed by reason, and even more terrified of wrestling with a new way of thinking about what we at least all agree are significant problems, they resort to sidestepping or cherry-picking, ignoring OUR own murky cultural sectarian terrorism that embraces (if that is the right word) the holy Roman Empire, Crusades, Inquisition, right up to the 'The Troubles' across the pond.

When you point out the senselessness of generalising and how it lets these conflicts drag on for generations, they call you an 'apologist' or a 'liberal' as if that rhymes with 'mary poppins'.

I was once a right little right wing boot boy. And I've got the paperwork to prove it. then I decided not to be my daddys ventriloquist dummy my whole life, and look at the arguments on both sides.

Humanity, and Liberalism or in my case 'Libertarianism' won.

If I had to, I would take up arms with these guys to fight the jihadists, but I wouldn't turn my back on them either. Best they be disarmed immediately after, and assigned to community service in perpetuity. Shouldn't be a problem, they have a propensity to follow orders without question!

Good luck with converting them to intelligent cogitation. They won't budge unless they ever decide to wonder where their 'news' comes from who is feeding it to them and why... instead of surfing the Daily Fail site and watching Fux channels with mind disengaged, all fat, dumb, and ruffled.

Edited by dhream

Liberal truth #25

When your pet projects end-up belly up, quietly tip-toe away and find another 'cause'.

Yes ..I am referring to the mess Mugarbage has made of Rhodesia and S. Africa is following suit.

I bet you wouldn't go to live there now, would you?

How is the weather in the ivory tower btw?

So now Right Wing Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa are 'liberal causes that went belly up?' If by that you mean that liberals foxed it up, wrong again. Native corruption and incompetence did. What I said was you, right wing boy, were one of the yammering dolittles on the sidelines, when we all had a chance to get a better result for black and white, which just might have changed britain today in a way more to your liking. My point is, you can't turn back the clock, so live with it, I learned to, you will have to too, like it or not, and you don't... and won't, unless you change the way you think, and get happy, or get out. And if you get out, what is the problem? I had to, no one cried for me, Argentina.

No, I wouldn't go live there now, I'm not saying the UK is ideal now either, I'm saying you are going to have to get along with each other, or the consequences will be a lot worse than Iraq. It is YOUR country, not theirs, so quit whining and act. But act humanely, don't be like your enemies.

Presumably if you're in Thailand with a local lass on hand, you left the UK for similar reasons. It's just I'm less of a hypocrite, and more of a realist than you. And i gave it my best shot, or two, or three, and no regrets on that score either, regardless of my politics now. As Smith said at an Oxford speech later in life, "They were terrorists, and the more we killed, the happier we were..." yes sir!

The Ivory Tower view is so much better than the one you have of your sphincter muscle array.

An inflammatory post has been removed as well as a reply:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Removing passports from jihadi UK born citizens returning home would breach UK common law and international law. You can't make a person stateless.

uh oh, you stepped in it this time. Taking away passports should be done to each person who went to ally with IS. However, the punks who ran off to join IS are realizing they might be in some serious doo-doo (sorry for all the scatalogical references) so they're going to try to convince European gatekeepers that they were actually fighting against Syria's Assad, not joining the IS. Another factor re; taking away passports: in countries like England, for example, they're do fixated on 'due process' that each case could get hamstrung with legalese for many moons. If English authorities had the testicular fortitude, they would simply snatch the passport away, put 'em on a cargo plane to southern Iraq, and shove 'em out the door on to the nearest sand dune with a liter of water and bag of crisps.
  • Like 2

Removing passports from jihadi UK born citizens returning home would breach UK common law and international law. You can't make a person stateless.

uh oh, you stepped in it this time. Taking away passports should be done to each person who went to ally with IS. However, the punks who ran off to join IS are realizing they might be in some serious doo-doo (sorry for all the scatalogical references) so they're going to try to convince European gatekeepers that they were actually fighting against Syria's Assad, not joining the IS. Another factor re; taking away passports: in countries like England, for example, they're do fixated on 'due process' that each case could get hamstrung with legalese for many moons. If English authorities had the testicular fortitude, they would simply snatch the passport away, put 'em on a cargo plane to southern Iraq, and shove 'em out the door on to the nearest sand dune with a liter of water and bag of crisps.

Aren't you providing by this a better legal treatment/punishment to regular domestic serial killers, pedophiles, rapers, etc...

Just a thought...instead of your deportation proposal...

Liberal fallacy #165

What can happen is to let time dilute the influence of Islam on the population.

That may be true in the very long term but in the meantime you may get the Khalifate..then all bets are off.

Will be true, because it is aways that way. Romans and their Gods, once thought unstoppable are dust. and no you won't get a Caliphate they are military lightweights.

What are you some quavering old lady? We will obliterate them. You ought to simply be nicer to your immigrant neighbours, they are less likely to want to slit your throat, and more likely 'assimilate' then, stands to reason dunnit?

Liberal fallacy #39

They never bothered us anyway, until the blundering CIA pissed them off beyond all comprehension

You ignore the history of Islam.....Vienna, Tours, Constantinople...

Wheneve they left us alone it was a combination of lack of leaders/population/technology

All these are present today.

Islam is a triumphalist religion...no rest till the world turns muslim one way or another.

So was Christianity and the various Empires that 'claimed' it including incredibly, the Third Riech "Gott Mit Uns" all swept away. They make the half-baked sieges you mention look like the temporary annoyances they were.

Liberal fallacy #25

It's happening already

Do us a favour, use your vivid imagination to write for Disney Channel, will you? No adult is gonna believe this, not even your fans, vinnie. BTW i never wrote that one, so your credibility and what little respect i had for you is pretty much trashed.

Hmmmm, Mr.Angry..rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif ......I am not talking about you an "immigrant" in Africa.

We are all immigants, the world is always in flux, always was, always will be, what is irritating is blokes like you still have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the first world with the rest of us.

Why wallow in the benighted prejudice of the new arrivals? Teach them the way to live, don't reinforce their prejudices and superstitions with your own. Which really makes your entire 'immigrant' debate look pretty dumb.

Posting from Thailand by any chance? No doubt the profound irony of that scenario is lost on you as well. I wonder how you'll feel if one of your kids heads is kicked -repeatedly- in at school here for being, 'different'?

Posting from Thailand by any chance? No doubt the profound irony of that scenario is lost on you as well. I wonder how you'll feel if one of your kids heads is kicked -repeatedly- in at school here for being, 'different'?

Or just ask the parents of the 1400 or so children in Rotherham who were raped for being white kafirs?
  • Like 2

Liberal fallacy #25[/background][/size][/font][/color]

It's happening already

Do us a favour, use your vivid imagination to write for Disney Channel, will you? No adult is gonna believe this, not even your fans, vinnie. BTW i never wrote that one, so your credibility and what little respect i had for you is pretty much trashed.

It's reality, not imagination. Have you been to Birmingham lately? Thought not!

I don't think he is talking about "neutral" posters. He is talking about posters that are not honest about their real agenda.

Who are they?

What is their real agenda?

Ulysses, whom I agree with in other threads, on matters of the tart, is unfortunately suffering from 'reds under the bed' syndrome.

He is using disingenuous means to infer that people who call for calm heads and and rational thought to deal with a vexed issue, are Jihad supporters.

At least i think that's his argument.

He seems to infer that he gets so wound up that his posts are removed. They must be pretty hair-raising, because mine sail pretty close to the wind, and have so far remained intact.

I hope he does not accuse the mods of being IS sleepers.

My agenda on this thread is simple, I mimic a man I don't believe in. 'Do unto thy neighbour' or to say it simply. 'Be nice'.

This of course, does not apply when dealing with proven terrorists, or fools online.

Hmmmm, Mr.Angry..rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif ......I am not talking about you an "immigrant" in Africa.

We are all immigants, the world is always in flux, always was, always will be, what is irritating is blokes like you still have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the first world with the rest of us.

Why wallow in the benighted prejudice of the new arrivals? Teach them the way to live, don't reinforce their prejudices and superstitions with your own. Which really makes your entire 'immigrant' debate look pretty dumb.

You forget or never thought of it, that these folk who want to go and kill folk in the main come from families that have been in the UK for years, so lets assume they were brought up in a pretty nice environment here. BUT, the "modern" offspring of these folk are the problem.

My grand children are OK in England. smile.png

PS. Why are all your posts so angry ?..rolleyes.gif Was it today you told a bloke not to ask questions here, use search blink.png and you are new here. Come on now, calm down...thumbsup.gif