Wannabee / Pretend riders

Gweiloman

"omg, teenage girls bickering in bike forums. They should have stayed at facebook."

As i said at the beginning, its a troll thread. Hope we all feel better after it has been closed and forgotten laugh.png

Edited by wantan
  • Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"omg, teenage girls bickering in bike forums. They should have stayed at facebook."

As i said at the beginning, its a troll thread. Hope we all feel better after it has been closed and forgotten laugh.png

Why don't you do me a favour and "ignore" this thread?

• Like 1

^

Well, it's been really slow on the biking forum. I don't own Hondas (other than a CBR) so can't spar with II2 about his fanatical obsession with Honda...

tongue.png

you calling my name??laugh.png

i love honda. honda rulesbiggrin.png

do you have a problem with that?

Edited by ll2
  • Like 1

^

Well, it's been really slow on the biking forum. I don't own Hondas (other than a CBR) so can't spar with II2 about his fanatical obsession with Honda...

tongue.png

you calling my name??laugh.png

i love honda. honda rulesbiggrin.png

do you have a problem with that?

Except for their cars... the ricers ruined that.

I call trolls the people who always call for closing a thread.

or just weak as piss...
There are some posters who troll the bike forum by showing their dislike of bikers, especially those on large capacity bikes. These trolls are obvious non-riders.

You 'Showbags', being a prime example, the departed 'alwayssunny' also and 'wantan' to a lesser albeit more regular extent.

There is a lot of room for varieties between a farmer with a Wave and a farang who rides at weekends just for fun.

I know, many riders like to glorify riding, eg. in movies like "Why we ride". For me its absolutely not interesting (in this forum and in real life) who is "a rider" and who is not. But i am able to notice if someone wants to insult me and sometimes i get angry then. Cant help myself.

Imo the question is, why do some "riders" think other members have less rights to express their opinion in this forum just because they dont fit into a certain definition of "riders"?

Good question,,,,,,There is a very obvious small clique of members on here who insult others who dare offer an opinion or tell of an experience that these special few don't agree with..Name calling and ridicule starts usually by one of them,and as the poster replies, then gradually all 3-4 come out like a pack of dogs and totally destroy the post. You can see it time and again.

I would say, at a guess that there has been 5-6 posters who have just given up and gone after being treated like this by these certain few..

The same 'clique' go on here frequently to point out that ''all opinions etc are part of a bike forum'' and all are well accepted..That is utter BS!!

Truth is, its only well accepted when it's this 'cliques' opinions ,experiences...

Edited by andreandre

Is this really the "Bikes in Thailand" forum? 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Yes, sadly it is. The nanny's that look over our shoulders slam shut any post from any poster that is even moderately controversial and some of the posters are definitely strange characters.....but if you don't like it there's always the opportunity for you to start your own forum that suits your taste. let us know what it is so we can cum 'n' visit!

• Like 1

or just weak as piss...
There are some posters who troll the bike forum by showing their dislike of bikers, especially those on large capacity bikes. These trolls are obvious non-riders.

You 'Showbags', being a prime example, the departed 'alwayssunny' also and 'wantan' to a lesser albeit more regular extent.

This is an observation that I took little time to make myself after starting to use the forum.

It is strange that on other parts of the board, even the slightest antagonistic or off topic comment gets removed, yet on here there seems to be a kind of "let them get on with it" attitude.

This is one of the reasons why I don't use this forum more, which is a shame really as most folks have interesting experiences and knowledge to share.

Anyway, I'm off to post in the "Fishing in Thailand" forum about how they have no idea what a fish is, and to accuse them of being wannabe fishermen...

Meanwhile, this post will, of course, be deleted.

or just weak as piss...

This is an observation that I took little time to make myself after starting to use the forum.

It is strange that on other parts of the board, even the slightest antagonistic or off topic comment gets removed, yet on here there seems to be a kind of "let them get on with it" attitude.

This is one of the reasons why I don't use this forum more, which is a shame really as most folks have interesting experiences and knowledge to share.

Anyway, I'm off to post in the "Fishing in Thailand" forum about how they have no idea what a fish is, and to accuse them of being wannabe fishermen...

Meanwhile, this post will, of course, be deleted.

its because we biker dudes are real cool...our skin is as thick as we are....live to ride dude

Is this really the "Bikes in Thailand" forum? 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Yes, sadly it is. The nanny's that look over our shoulders slam shut any post from any poster that is even moderately controversial and some of the posters are definitely strange characters.....but if you don't like it there's always the opportunity for you to start your own forum that suits your taste. let us know what it is so we can cum 'n' visit!

That is the case for sure..a bit of lively debate is good for all, but the 'clique' usually responds with total nastiness, which more times than not starts a word war that soon gets out of hand.

One lovely chap always responds with ''pillow biting'' gay insinuating comments..

Another always seems to go to great odds to push the point that ''hes a BIGBIKE rider"' and that, that really means something special followed mostly by.''would sort of scooter do you ride"?

Same crap time and time again from the special few who seem to think that this is their own personal blogsite.

The OP here goes to great lengths to discredit others, and me..everytime by deflecting from a question and raving ad nauseum that he believes my only skill is playing nintendo ..????

This small group of forum bullies, it appears are also the only ones complaining of having had PMs that they find offensive...Hmmmmmm doesn't take Sherlock to figure that one out does it??

PS i have no doubt at all that they will be foaming at the mouth right now as they read this..and come back shortly with insinuations and insults..Put money on it..even tho they are un named by me they well know who they are..

Edited by andreandre
  • Like 1

That is the case for sure..a bit of lively debate is good for all, but the 'clique' usually responds with total nastiness, which more times than not starts a word war that soon gets out of hand.

One lovely chap always responds with ''pillow biting'' gay insinuating comments..

Another always seems to go to great odds to push the point that ''hes a BIGBIKE rider"' and that, that really means something special followed mostly by.''would sort of scooter do you ride"?

Same crap time and time again from the special few who seem to think that this is their own personal blogsite.

The OP here goes to great lengths to discredit others, and me..everytime by deflecting from a question and raving ad nauseum that he believes my only skill is playing nintendo ..????

This small group of forum bullies, it appears are also the only ones complaining of having had PMs that they find offensive...Hmmmmmm doesn't take Sherlock to figure that one out does it??

PS i have no doubt at all that they will be foaming at the mouth right now as they read this..and come back shortly with insinuations and insults..Put money on it..even tho they are un named by me they well know who they are..

Haha. You're a really funny guy, imagining slights and insults where there are none. AFAIK, I have not discredited anymore as I can't be bothered to do so. This is a biking forum for those who share a passion of biking and bikes to exchange ideas, seek advice and share experiences.

Perhaps you could elaborate as to why "some" posters (I will not name names but they know who they are - well, just one poster actually) feel it necessary to send Insulting and critical PM's to another? At the end of the day, it makes no difference whatsoever. We all ride bikes the way we want to and for our own individual reasons.

• Like 1

a forum should be open to all skill levels, weather they are scooter riders or valentino bloody rossi , its the keyboard warriors who should just stay out of it.

it seems a lot of people are bored and seem to post on any subject and they do not have any knowledge on that subject , they just post to cause friction.

it is a shame but there are other forums for motorcycles in Thailand/S.E.Asia, and i for one follow them , as this one has degenerated severely.

rob