Comments and reviews not being published on Thai Visa

Merryman88

Recently I wrote a review about restaurant in Ubon Ratchathani called Peppers, I spent nearly 35 minutes on the review giving readers a detailed and comprehensive review on this excellent establishment certainly useful information for anyone looking for good food, good choice, good service at sensible prices, for some reason this review was never published .

I was very disappointed what is the point in asking members to write reviews and then not publishing them , there was nothing offensive in the review perhaps the moderator was having a bad day, if thats the case you can tell him that he won't have to read any more reviews from me because I will not be writing any more.

a very annoyed and pissed off

Ray Bowley (Merryman88)

• Like 1

Not familiar with this case but it could be that it was not relevant to the Pattaya Forum or considered spam ...

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

But in any event discussing moderator actions publicly is against this forum rule ...

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

The topic is therefore //CLOSED//