British MP George Galloway taken to hospital after street attack

Lite Beer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ Blair is a complete douchebag. But I feel Galloway has just found a cynical way of making money out of serious strife and suffering. I can't respect the bloke even though the views I hold are often similar to the words that come out of his mouth.

Interesting isn’t it how our top politicians are always calling on Muslim leaders to let their voice be heard in condemning terrorist atrocities but when it’s a pro-Israeli fanatic wearing an Israeli Defence Force uniform who brings terror to the streets of London they are strangely silent. The word hypocrisy springs to mind.

'I want to cut your throat': British MP Galloway recalls being brutally beaten by pro-Israeli fanatic for standing up for Gaza

"It seems very strange. They are always telling us how much they hate violence and terrorism, how much they believe in the rule of law, free speech and democracy. But when it came to the attack on me their lips were sealed. This conservative columnist [Peter Oborne of the Telegraph] was making a point which is obvious: if this can happen to Galloway, it can happen to anybody."

I hope they throw away the key when they sentence the Zionist psychopath.

Edited by dexterm
  • Like 2

Don't get your panties in a twist.

The attacker is just some mentally disturbed Catholic man.

He doesn't represent any kind of movement except the bats flying about his poor little head.

Still why waste the chance to repeat the word Zionist ad-Nauseum. Incidentally if you throw away the key for common assault what so you do when someone gets their head sawn off in broad daylight? I guess you would say the assailant had nothing to do with the religion he claimed to represent wouldn't you?

I like George, he is a great orator, and when Scotland gets it,s independence this great Scot should be Scotlands first Leader of Scottish Clans.

Scotland needs George Galloway.

I agree! Take him! And Andy bloody Murray while you're at it!

Apparently also a master debater as well!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Don't get your panties in a twist.

The attacker is just some mentally disturbed Catholic man.

He doesn't represent any kind of movement except the bats flying about his poor little head.

Poor attempt at a coverup, JT. Isn't it interesting that your first response as an Israeli apologist is simply to lie about the man's religion and mental competence.

The 39 year old attacker Neil Masterson is Jewish, is fully compos mentis and in the responsible position of a carer for an elderly lady and had been "employed at manager level at the BBC between 2004 and 2007."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11068824/Jewish-carer-denies-George-Galloway-attack.html

If it had been a pro-Israel MP attacked by a Muslim supporter of Hamas, can you imagine the hullabaloo and condemnation from top politicians that would have followed.

He has pleaded not guilty; he obviously wants to make a political statement out of this. So no mitigation for remorse when sentenced...good.

There are several media reports, including his own Facebook posting, stating that the attacker is a Catholic man. It doesn't really matter. He clearly has mental health issues as does the irrational hater he attacked. If he was not born a Jew (his name certainly doesn't sound Jewish) perhaps in his own extremely disturbed mind he thinks he has converted to Judaism ... perhaps that is why he made that statement. But Judaism doesn't work that way. He would have to go through a long process of study with an actual Jewish rabbi to effect an ACTUAL conversion, if that is his wish. Perhaps he did that. I don't know. Again -- it doesn't really matter.

Maybe this is a different Neil Masterson?coffee1.gif

https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5/posts/10202934745435018

As a Catholic, it grieves me deeply that the catholic church was confederate-in-chief in antisemitism; and their antisemitism essentially caused the most brutal murderous aspects of the Nazis...

The nation of Israel doesn't need "apology" for EXISTING any more than any other country.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Poor attempt at a coverup, JT.

No cover up. The media are reporting that he is actually a Catholic. Galloway has not received even one public message of sympathy from a single MP from any party. Not exactly a well-liked guy. tongue.png

No sources for your fabrications, UG. Nothing new there then.
600,000 Twitter followers, six times elected MP and 27 years in parliament without all the funding of the large parties to boot...sounds pretty popular to me.
Not only is it hypocritical for top UK politicians not to offer sympathy on purely humanitarian grounds...no-one deserves to be beaten up for exercising his freedom of speech... and an MP at that. It also creates a precedent if they in the future call upon others to condemn terrorist acts.
JT writes "He [Masterson] clearly has mental health issues"
Why do you say that? It’s exactly the same thuggish behavior as the Zionists he so admires.
Edited by dexterm

There are several media reports, including his own Facebook posting, stating that the attacker is a Catholic man. It doesn't really matter. He clearly has mental health issues as does the irrational hater he attacked. If he was not born a Jew (his name certainly doesn't sound Jewish) perhaps in his own extremely disturbed mind he thinks he has converted to Judaism ... perhaps that is why he made that statement. But Judaism doesn't work that way. He would have to go through a long process of study with an actual Jewish rabbi to effect an ACTUAL conversion, if that is his wish. Perhaps he did that. I don't know. Again -- it doesn't really matter.

Maybe this is a different Neil Masterson?coffee1.gif

https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5/posts/10202934745435018

As a Catholic, it grieves me deeply that the catholic church was confederate-in-chief in antisemitism; and their antisemitism essentially caused the most brutal murderous aspects of the Nazis...

The nation of Israel doesn't need "apology" for EXISTING any more than any other country.

We are all Neil Masterson. :D

Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 1

Catholic??.....hasn't been catholic since he was a boy.

Galloway is a muslim convert.

He has had 3 or 4 marriages already with muslim women.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/george-galloway-conversion-islam-muslim

On a side-note

The new CIA chief is also a muslim convert.

You have been warned.

blink.png

It's obviously something to hide . . .

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/apr/26/george-galloway-jemima-khan-muslim?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by MJP

I honestly don't know what to make of this . . .

CIA Chief: Jihad a Product of Injustices, Economics, and Ignorance

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/cia-chief-jihad-a-product-of-injustices-economics-and-ignorance/

I do, the current US administration has been infiltrated at the highest level by progressives intent on enabling the Muslim brotherhood and affiliated groups. If you look there is so much evidence for this that it is difficult to presume serial incompetence any more.

It's difficult not to come to that conclusion.

• Like 1

From his Facebook page:

As a Catholic, it grieves me deeply that the catholic church was confederate-in-chief in antisemitism; and their antisemitism essentially caused the most brutal murderous aspects of the Nazis…

If we fail to check Islam in precisely the same way as we, using the most advanced laws of the day, did against Catholics for centuries, then a greater antisemitism with a far greater darkness than the Nazis will be sure to follow.

Where Jews suffer, we are all doomed to suffer… eventually.

https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5

• Like 1

From his Facebook page:

As a Catholic, it grieves me deeply that the catholic church was confederate-in-chief in antisemitism; and their antisemitism essentially caused the most brutal murderous aspects of the Nazis…

If we fail to check Islam in precisely the same way as we, using the most advanced laws of the day, did against Catholics for centuries, then a greater antisemitism with a far greater darkness than the Nazis will be sure to follow.

Where Jews suffer, we are all doomed to suffer… eventually.

https://www.facebook.com/neil.masterson.5

I prefer the UK Telegraph to your Zionist rag.
A 'Jewish carer' denied repeatedly punching George Galloway in the face because he "was an enemy to Judaism."
Prosecuting, Tom Gill said that Masterson told the police: "I didn't want him to think I'm scared, Galloway is Anti-semitic and I am Jewish."
It's interesting isn't it that when an Israeli apologist behaves in exactly the same thuggish way as the IDF do every day but this time too publicly for you because it was in broad daylight on the streets of London, you instantly want to disown him.

What's really interesting, Jingthing, is that if the attacker had been a Muslim supporter of Palestine and the victim a Jewish supporter of Israel, there is a group of members here who would be all over this topic accusing the UK of being overtaken by anti Semitic Muslims intent on destroying Israel and establishing a world wide caliphate!

I have no time for Galloway, as already said; but violent attacks on anyone because you oppose their viewpoint are wrong and his attacker deserves whatever punishment the court gives him.

• Like 2