Double nationality - stamp transfer to new passport

Hi everybody,

I've got an incoming issue.

I will have to change my passport, if possible without flying back to Europe.

I'm currently holder of a german passport, and I will need to have a french one soon.

I am currently on a single entry visa, and need to transfer the stamp to the french passport.

Is it possible to do this at chaengwattana ?

I also thought of doing following, which might not be wise :

Flying to Cambodia for instance, on german passport, then in PP not leave the transit area, and fly back to thailand on the french one.

But in this case i've been told they might ask for the plane boarding ticket when entering Thailand, which could lead to some more problems.

I've never been asked for this boarding ticket at immigration though...

What do you think is the best option/solution ?

You can only get a visa in the French passport if you leave the country and apply for a visa on the French passport.

You can fly out on the German passport and fly back in on the French passport. At airports no entry/exit stamps are being checked.

You can only get a visa in the French passport if you leave the country and apply for a visa on the French passport.

You can fly out on the German passport and fly back in on the French passport. At airports no entry/exit stamps are being checked.

Then it makes me think of another question

If I fly out with a german passport, and want to apply to a new tourist visa on the french one, how should I do ?

Enter Cambodia with the german one, french one ? Any possible issue ?