Is Thai bar girl different to most?

scoteng

I spoke to some veteran bargirls tonight. A few threw up laughing when i said theres bargirls that dont go with customers..................lol.

Overseas boyfriends are customers- you dang fools! one bargirl said.

They asked if i could intoduce them to one.. They wanted to se the UniCoRn live.

That's opinion of a couple of bar girls. We've had someone come on say today they know 2 girls in a bar that don't bar fine so it is possible.

They said overseas boyfriends. How you think they got them? Im sure it started with a barfine- customer!!!!!!!

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So OP....rapidly closing in on 400 posts. You haven't learned anything here? Is that what you're saying?

Pretty much learnt all that I have read on other forums. This girl is just being categorized the same as the rest, without any thought that she might be different. How many thai girls do you get shelling out 11,000 baht for a flight to Samui? She must care in some way if she is willing to shell out her own money.

I have said to her numerous times if you are bar fining it's ok just admit it but she hasn't as she is not doing it biggrin.png

She's there to earn the bar fine ...not to pay it herself.

Telling you "she pays the bar fine every night" is as ridiculous as "she just went in for a drink because she was thirsty and took her clothes off because she felt too warm" cheesy.gif

Sure she acts like your little angelic sweetheart... that's good business and the the extent you're fooled only convinces us that she's a real pro.

Edited by RandomSand

I have said to her numerous times if you are bar fining it's ok just admit it but she hasn't as she is not doing it biggrin.png

Telling you "she pays the bar fine every night" is as ridiculous as "she just went in for a drink because she was thirsty and took her clothes off because she felt too warm" cheesy.gif

Sure she acts like your little angelic sweetheart... that's good business and the skill she shows only convinced us that she's a real pro.

Ok I worded it wrong. She doesn't pay everyday. She pays 8x600 baht per month as the minimum bar fines required per month is 8.

So OP....rapidly closing in on 400 posts. You haven't learned anything here? Is that what you're saying?

Pretty much learnt all that I have read on other forums. This girl is just being categorized the same as the rest, without any thought that she might be different. How many thai girls do you get shelling out 11,000 baht for a flight to Samui? She must care in some way if she is willing to shell out her own money.

you ASKED if we thought she was different! these guys gave their opinions. some say she is already hardened, some say she soon will be. some say she will in time IF you refuse to support her. do you really believe she enjoys working there and is happy waiting to see if this relationship goes anywhere? if you dont step up, someone else will take her out of there..you refuse to listen to anyone, so why did you bother asking? just go ahead and continue your little project. you dont deserve advice

you ASKED if we thought she was different! these guys gave their opinions. some say she is already hardened, some say she soon will be. some say she will in time IF you refuse to support her. do you really believe she enjoys working there and is happy waiting to see if this relationship goes anywhere? if you dont step up, someone else will take her out of there..you refuse to listen to anyone, so why did you bother asking? just go ahead and continue your little project. you dont deserve advice

I totally agree that she could go hardened at some point I don't deny that. In fact I think it's fairly likely especially I can't imagine her friends from the bar being a good influence on her. Time will tell, if it happens it happens, I will deal with it if it comes down to it.

Sure she acts like your little angelic sweetheart... that's good business and the skill she shows only convinced us that she's a real pro.

Ok I worded it wrong. She doesn't pay everyday. She pays 8x600 baht per month as the minimum bar fines required per month is 8.

But when someone wants to pay bar and she says "no"; she' s stopping the bar from taking the customer's money.

She wouldn't have a "job" is she stopped the bar from taking money. Regardless of what she says; that's how we know she's lying. Simple as.

8 fines is MINIMUM for the bar --- not MAXIMUM. They're not in business to let "good" girls cap their profit.

Good looking girls earn over 200K (£4000) a month.

Edited by RandomSand

I totally agree that she could go hardened at some point I don't deny that. In fact I think it's fairly likely especially I can't imagine her friends from the bar being a good influence on her. Time will tell, if it happens it happens, I will deal with it if it comes down to it.

it will happen and dealing with it later will be a lot more expensive and tougher on you then than it would be now. either commit now or get clear. your present course has all the signs of addiction.

She's probably already married to a thai from young age and they have 2 kids. TIT.

Yeah she's married to a thai and her husband allows her to spend a couple of weeks at a time with a ferrang who is giving her no money. Likely story "TIT"

psssst! I have met couples who do EXACTLY that. you are naive in the extreme son!

She's probably already married to a thai from young age and they have 2 kids. TIT.

Yeah she's married to a thai and her husband allows her to spend a couple of weeks at a time with a ferrang who is giving her no money. Likely story "TIT"

It's not just common, it's routine, quite normal in Thailand.

Honestly.

• Like 1

This guy is really green.

I say it again OP... You're not ready for a Thai woman plus her kid.

Edited by RandomSand

I think we should give the OP a break now. He's asked for so e advice, and he's got it in spades. He seems level headed given the situation (youth, attractive TG pursuing him, relationship break up). I don't think he's a troll, there's been a few inconsistencies, easily cleared up. Too many on here want to see him fail rather than want to see him succeed in some way. I hope we can hear an update on what happens in due course.

• Like 1

But when someone wants to pay bar and she says "no"; she' s stopping the bar from taking the customer's money.

She wouldn't have a "job" is she stopped the bar from taking money. Regardless of what she says; that's how we know she's lying. Simple as.

8 fines is MINIMUM for the bar --- not MAXIMUM. They're not in business to let "good" girls cap their profit.

Good looking girls earn over 200K (£4000) a month.

Another thing... If you think you can tell her "it's okay just tell me the truth" and she'll not totally understand exactly what you're up to; well, you've totally underestimated the intelligence of women-kind.

This demonstrates, and many more example, it's extremely likely (I'm sorry) that the wool is getting royally pulled over your eyes.

Edited by RandomSand

Give you all 500/1 that she has a Thai husband min bet 50,000 baht. She's available all day to Skype until the early evening and when she gets home in the early hours. She lays on her bed so where Is the husband sleeping? Under the bed? Very unlikely.

Give you all 500/1 that she has a Thai husband min bet 50,000 baht. She's available all day to Skype until the early evening and when she gets home in the early hours. She lays on her bed so where Is the husband sleeping? Under the bed? Very unlikely.

youre 24 years old, very little experience in thailand and youre sitting here arguing with guys that have been around thailand and thais for 20 and 30 years. you asked for advice, you got advice and all you want to do is argue. you deserve everything you get.

• Like 1

youre 24 years old, very little experience in thailand and youre sitting here arguing with guys that have been around thailand and thais for 20 and 30 years. you asked for advice, you got advice and all you want to do is argue. you deserve everything you get.

Some people's advice has been good and I can accept what some people have said. It's people that are joking around saying idiotic things that annoys me death. This thread has become pointless now so people just stop posting. People can be brave to say a lot of things behind a computer screen. If they act like this in public they will not be liked by anyone and be decked a few times.

Some people's advice has been good and I can accept what some people have said. It's people that are joking around saying idiotic things that annoys me death. This thread has become pointless now so people just stop posting. People can be brave to say a lot of things behind a computer screen. If they act like this in public they will not be liked by anyone and be decked a few times.

lol! now youre playing the tough guy as well as the know it all? if what is said on a public forum annoys you so, i would suggest you dont belong in a public forum. there is an ignore button you can use anytime you dont like what someone is saying to you but instead you revel in the back and forth banter. like I said, you dont deserve advice.

• Like 1