‎Finnish National arrested on suspicion of Dealing Ecstacy pills In Pattaya

Rimmer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all know, having the odd joint is no big deal and really I have friends who drink too much, and friends who smoke too much... the ones who drink too much cause alot more damage and trouble then my friends who smoke too much weed.

People who class weed in the same category as hard drugs just really do not have any experience in the herb and probably have never tried it.... that said as the other poster said, smoking is about moderation, in fact one of my cousins smokes weed and does not over do it... he has a joint and a coffee before work everyday and still gets on with his daily job in the London stock exchange and has time for his family etc.

To me weed simply should not be classed as a drug as it is simply a herb that relaxes people. That said, I would not want my growing son to smoke weed until he has fully developed and can make that decision for himself and the moment he smokes too much I would let him know, but in all honesty I would rather my son have a few joints than get drunk....

However this post is not about weed I guess, this is about pills. Pills in the uk (XTC) are no big deal compared to heroin etc, in fact I know someone who got caught with a considerable amount and ended up with a suspended sentence which is pretty much a slap on the wrist if you do not do it again.

Dealing anything in Thailand has got to be the most stupid thing you could do, this guys life is going to be truly ruined which hopefully will be a reminder for anyone else wanting to deal hard drugs in Thailand. I do not feel sorry for him really however I do feel sorry for his parents and family.

Stay sharp people

We all know, having the odd joint is no big deal and really I have friends who drink too much, and friends who smoke too much... the ones who drink too much cause alot more damage and trouble then my friends who smoke too much weed.

People who class weed in the same category as hard drugs just really do not have any experience in the herb and probably have never tried it.... that said as the other poster said, smoking is about moderation, in fact one of my cousins smokes weed and does not over do it... he has a joint and a coffee before work everyday and still gets on with his daily job in the London stock exchange and has time for his family etc.

To me weed simply should not be classed as a drug as it is simply a herb that relaxes people. That said, I would not want my growing son to smoke weed until he has fully developed and can make that decision for himself and the moment he smokes too much I would let him know, but in all honesty I would rather my son have a few joints than get drunk....

However this post is not about weed I guess, this is about pills. Pills in the uk (XTC) are no big deal compared to heroin etc, in fact I know someone who got caught with a considerable amount and ended up with a suspended sentence which is pretty much a slap on the wrist if you do not do it again.

Dealing anything in Thailand has got to be the most stupid thing you could do, this guys life is going to be truly ruined which hopefully will be a reminder for anyone else wanting to deal hard drugs in Thailand. I do not feel sorry for him really however I do feel sorry for his parents and family.

Stay sharp people

Bang on the point and points my friend. I ask anyone to go look at the chart I uploaded, everything is there, why are such things class A or schedule I? Clueless, I can get killed for selling MDMA but if I rape a few people and kill someone I won't get the death penalty,

Edited by Rimmer
off topic speculation removed

Have a look at where ecstasy is on this chart, also other drugs such as mushrooms and LSD. It shoes harm to user and society

This forum is no place for facts, logic or reasoning based on statistics. Please stick to stereotypes, scaremongering and personal biases from now on. Extra points for saying how enlightened Thailand is, and how much freedom you have living here that you don't have in western countries

Edited by Time Traveller

Have a look at where ecstasy is on this chart, also other drugs such as mushrooms and LSD. It shoes harm to user and society

This forum is no place for facts, logic or reasoning based on statistics. Please stick to stereotypes, scaremongering and personal biases from now on. Extra points for saying how enlighted Thailand is, and how much freedom you have living here.

OK, after 5 years how did I not learn this...

Stupid scumbag!!! He deserves all he will get! Drug dealers are the rot of all society's and I have no sympathy at all for him or her! He knew exactly what he was doing selling drugs to kids and ruining lives! Now he has ruined his own and I hope they come down hard on him and he enjoys his EXTENDED THAI HOLIDAY IN THE BANGKOK HILTON!

Dealing illegal, hard drugs, as mentioned, is a form of chemical warfare.

They destroy minds, spirits, motivation, marriage and more!

Even weed over many years prevents most from being successful. I've seen it kill motivation and I never knew any person excel and be successful and happy over many years who smoked daily. In later life many exhibited bipolar conditions, however it was never determined what caused the imbalance.

One never knows what the chemical compond consists of, nor the toxic affect it has on the heart mixed with other legal and illegal drugs.

The toxic residue can accumulate and kill suddenly, especially if mixed with alcohol.

Drug dealers kill each other daily worldwide.

Most people who experiment with hard drugs are playing Russian roulette and don't even know it.

Drug dealers are the scourge to society, especially to our children.

I support the Asian drug trafficking death sentence.

Smoking weed daily or abusing any drug for that matter is not going to lead anywhere productive is it? Imagine drinking daily, is that going to ruin marriages and lives? Yes it will. The key is moderation.

MDMA if pure is a very safe chemical to ingest and the fact it is illegal makes it less safe as it is made by god knows who. So, drugs such as MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, these types of substances that have been proven time and time again to be far less harmful than tobacco and alcohol should be made legal, that way they would be of high quality and safer, regulated, taxed and the dealers would have to move on to something else. You cannot stop the consumption of these drugs however hard a government will try, however many dealers they kill or bang up, it's impossible.

You better pray they slow it down because if we poison our children's minds humanity will end in time.

Drugs get stronger as time passes. Understand this not every chemical is safe for every person not knowing what toxic substance is already in the body. Even aspirin taken on a daily basis causes macular degeneration leakage and stomachs can bleed out. It thins the blood and causes small blood vessels to leak.

If you listen to most doctors you will have health problems over time. You will slow the trade down by execution and going after the bankers who launder the money.

It would slow down if people like yourself didn't buy the poison.

The rehab clinic patients would probably agree with your inaccurate observations and statements.

Even right up to the time they jump off a balcony, hang themselves, or kill the entire family, and another family in an auto accident!

Moderation for some leads to addiction.

If you want an exceptional life don't consume any of it!

I haven't taken ecstasy in about 7 years, and you can't become physically addicted to it... Even if you tried to take it daily it would have no effect because it takes at least 5 days for the serotonin levels in your brain to replenish, serotonin being what induces the euphoric feeling from ecstasy unlike dopamine from say heroin. Nothing alike, get booked up before you spout

Quite true and as a retired substance abuser I can back this up.

Dealing illegal, hard drugs, as mentioned, is a form of chemical warfare.

They destroy minds, spirits, motivation, marriage and more!

Even weed over many years prevents most from being successful. I've seen it kill motivation and I never knew any person excel and be successful and happy over many years who smoked daily. In later life many exhibited bipolar conditions, however it was never determined what caused the imbalance.

One never knows what the chemical compond consists of, nor the toxic affect it has on the heart mixed with other legal and illegal drugs.

The toxic residue can accumulate and kill suddenly, especially if mixed with alcohol.

Drug dealers kill each other daily worldwide.

Most people who experiment with hard drugs are playing Russian roulette and don't even know it.

Drug dealers are the scourge to society, especially to our children.

I support the Asian drug trafficking death sentence.

Yawn...

Did'nt you work for Hoover and the FBI in the 50's? Drugs !!! And goddam Commies!!!

Its OUT OF ORDER,

you can be an annoying drunk, Drink till you drop, smoke cigarettes till you die,

But a couple of Disco biscuits are SO illegal - All the people that take one do is Dance around all night telling everyone how much they love them, looking acting and feeling happy, keeping fit, burning calories and loosing weight

whats the problem??? :)

This forum is no place for facts, logic or reasoning based on statistics. Please stick to stereotypes, scaremongering and personal biases from now on. Extra points for saying how enlightened Thailand is, and how much freedom you have living here that you don't have in western countries

Brilliant mate ... couldn't have expressed it better myself ..... LOS - Land of Subservient s

Edited by totallyobnoxiousme

Its OUT OF ORDER,

you can be an annoying drunk, Drink till you drop, smoke cigarettes till you die,

But a couple of Disco biscuits are SO illegal - All the people that take one do is Dance around all night telling everyone how much they love them, looking acting and feeling happy, keeping fit, burning calories and loosing weight

whats the problem??? :)

I could not agree more...

At least he will not have any visa hassles for the next years.

Don't forget. An overstayer or visa runner is far worse by far. According to the Spanish inquisition types in here it is virtually a hanging offense and can never ever be tolerated in any form or fashion and this guy's crime pales into significance with these lecherous illegal (was legal) despicable people. Thus, pacing out more stolen time, to live here amongst the Thaihood absolute elitists pensioners who have every right to be here cause they said so .... lol !!!

Substance purity is one thing but how many users analyse the substance...it may get you where you wanna go but what the hell is in it?

rat posion, drain cleaner and brick dust are 3 i can remember and during the late 90's they started using heroin when the mdma supply dried up.......so i was told.......of course.

Although a silly thing he did i want to let you all in on something. My wife's cousin went home and found his girlfriend with another guy. He stabbed her to death in the neck several times and was found guilty and jailed. He did 5 years !!!!!! what will this guy serve?

Thailand is very strict on drugs. Ecstasy is a class 1 so if convicted of selling he could end up with the death penalty. However I doubt he will get the death penalty but he is going to be locked for a very very long time if not life.

Surely it does not matter how bad (or not) these drugs are for you, he (allegedly) is a dealer in them and they are illegal in Thailand. Therefore he must know the consequences of his actions and deserves doing time for his stupidity if the pills are found to be ecstasy.

In that case I have no sympathy for him.

The punishment (if convicted) will be out of proportion to the crime.

Exactly and that's why I feel sorry for him too! This is the main problem in this country.

You can kill anybody with a luxury sports car and get away with it but you can't deal drugs in a relative small amount and expect to get away with it.

It is just not fair.

wai2.gif

""but you can't deal drugs in a relative small amount and expect to get away with it" "It is just not fair"

I hope there's sarcasm there as it does not roll off the tongue too well.

I know you were making a comparison but is it that hard just to go about and enjoy one's stay without resorting to this?

It is possible he can pay his way out of the situation (assuming he has enough money ) but usually the Thai police come down hard on the foreigner drug dealers and show very little leniency.

I would surmise the characters that do deal in the various recreational drugs do so in part because they think they can bribe the police if and when they get apprehended for drug dealing.

Some do get away with it.....but most, after being arrested, go to trail and then they go to prison.

No fines, no one, two, three strikes, very little leniency if any ...go straight to prison for commonly 10 years plus.

I dont know how anybody could sell drugs in Thailand its rough old prison system if you get caught and you will eventually get caught becuase there is not one single thai person that would cover for this guy if they got caught either with possesion or pi$s test they would sing like a canary.

Its OUT OF ORDER,

whats the problem??? smile.png

Seriously this is it, nobody on E is going to start a fight, maybe some people have but that is so rare I have never heard of it. But yes, lets keep alcohol legal which is way more addictive, a much more problem for society legal, why not...

Edited by monk213

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The punishment (if convicted) will be out of proportion to the crime.

Exactly and that's why I feel sorry for him too! This is the main problem in this country.

You can kill anybody with a luxury sports car and get away with it but you can't deal drugs in a relative small amount and expect to get away with it.

It is just not fair.

wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif alt=wai2.gif width=20 height=20>

Sorry, can't feel sorry for either of them.

It is probably one of the most documented facts about Thailand law, drugs and the consequences of using/selling them.

It doesn't matter if people think it is harsh punishment related to any other country in the world, this is Thailand and they have made their benchmarks.

IMHO, anyone dealing in drugs in this country deserves what they are about to receive, big boy's game, big punishments.

If you need to do 'E', move to a country that is more acceptable to it. More competition for the pushers, but safer.....................wink.png

yea really, when i did x , i enjoyed it but the next day suks and i couldn't even think about doin another one for months after.. i would never do it because it has comedown, not worth it for alot of people ..

Smoking weed daily or abusing any drug for that matter is not going to lead anywhere productive is it? Imagine drinking daily, is that going to ruin marriages and lives? Yes it will. The key is moderation.

I haven't taken ecstasy in about 7 years, and you can't become physically addicted to it... Even if you tried to take it daily it would have no effect because it takes at least 5 days for the serotonin levels in your brain to replenish, serotonin being what induces the euphoric feeling from ecstasy unlike dopamine from say heroin. Nothing alike, get booked up before you spout

Edited by pkspeaker