• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fella is never 48 years old

The Brit embassy should have a good look at his passport

British Asians sure have a bad track record of insurance fraud

And passport fraud....no racism intended just stating the obvious

I think this is racist. Young british tourists, paricularly back-packers frequently make false insurance claims.

Get a grip ....here are some facts for you

Young British tourists do not have the insurance industry under siege in the uk

Brit Asians do ....crash for cash is a scam almost run exclusively by Asians in the uk

Brit tourists have not turned entire areas in the uk into no go areas

Brit Asians have ....in lots of areas

Brit Asians are now finally been exposed as being at the forefront of sexual abuse on females

For generations now ....

British tourist have not ...

Sadly the list is long and growing and to falsely accuse some one as racist for stating the truth and for speaking the truth is a cheap shot and people like you are the ones that make British people racist ....

You try to shout us down when all we do is speak the truth and it has come to a head in the uk

This is why ukip is getting so many votes ....it's nothing to do with Europe

The reason for the massive vote swing to them are Brits are fed up of pussy footing about and not

Being able to tell it how it is ....

It was people like you that allowed the situation of the sexual abuse with the young girls to happen

As people were scared to tell the truth for fear of being labelled a RACIST.....

If the British are so racist why would we have allowed so many immigrants in to our country

Look at our major cities ...it's not a pretty picture is it ...multiculturism has failed

But still we let them in .....

How racist are we ?????

Before I go ...my wife is Asian and my kids are half Asian and I don't have a racist bone in my body

• Like 1

This is hardly the crime of the century, a regular fine and perhaps a missed flight home (which will cost a lot more than any fine) will be more than enough to deter most people.

What I really hate is when I read that the foreigner gets the maximum sentence almost by default whereas I suspect a Thai would never get the same sentence.

Does anyone actually know who the Judges are in Thailand ?

It would appear these are some ThaiVisa members - Detective, Judge, Jury and Executioner in most cases.

Not to mention racist, particularly those who start off or include "I'm not a racist, but". Bizarre when you think they are living or holidaying among Thais. Probably the same ones who can't stand the Russians, or the Indians, or the Arabs.

• Like 1

The fictional Gallagher family are of Irish descent, the Irish don't take kindly to being referred to as British so not "real" Brits.

Aw Pete me old tweacle you ain't telling me shell-like they're pikeys mate?

The fictional Gallagher family are of Irish descent, the Irish don't take kindly to being referred to as British so not "real" Brits.

Aw Pete me old tweacle you ain't telling me shell-like they're pikeys mate?

Pikeys, Diddycoys, Tinkers, Gypsies, Pavees, Minceir, Travellers......

In answer to the OP and in the interest of fair play, I'd say he deserves some credit for owning up and admitting his crime. He should be punished though and I think a fine to cover the cost of wasted police time, sufficient to be a deterrent to others is enough plus a ban for 5 or 10 years because he's not exactly going to be a welcome tourist after pulling that stunt. I agree that a report to the insurance company he sought to defraud would be right & proper so he will be highlighted in the UK and inspected closely should he try it again.

I'd also say well done to the Pattaya Police for not giving him a beating, taking his stuff & his money, then throwing his ass in jail on a drugs case. He's lucky really, he could have been in Philippines where that would almost certainly be the case......

It's a sad day for real 'Brits' unfortunately

Love to hear your definition of "real" Brits.

which-shameless-uk-character-are-you_OG.

How 'bout

How 'bout

Spain was then, Pattaya is now, Thaivisa also.

• Like 1

Some Brits are pooly educated, poorly informed, poorly guided - but they ARE British.

ALL Foreigners with a British Passport ARE NOT!

And what's worse is MOST don't WANT TO BE....

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How the term 'British' has been sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism
We have a 'British' man beheading Westerners
We have 'British' men raping hundreds of white children in the North of England
We have 'British' men trying to destroy our cities in wanton criminality and rioting
We have 'British' doctors always at the forefront of medical negligence claims
And now we have a 'British' man trying his luck at insurance fraud in Pattaya
I think we should think about coining another name - the neo- British, a race spawned from the soft liberalism and mass immigration of the 1970's and 1980's and beyond
Given this one way street we are very unlikely to read a story that 'a Nigerian man, Archie Higginbottom, an Iraqi Fred Smythe, and a Syrian, Mike Hunt are helping police with their inquiries'

agree now days an almost full Nigerian man could be charged with a crime and still have a British passport. Being British is not a culture any more being British means nothing. A man caught for a crime with a British passport does not mean anything. to me means a man from anywhere with some kind of a document.

At least in Thailand they try to keep the balance right and protect their own people before foreigners. that is just common sense and i respect it

• Like 1

Agree Big C.

I like the Thai way - no nonsense - Thai first. If only the corruption could be wiped out, then we are really talking!

If they didn't take this stand, their country would be in the hands of (us) foreigners.

• Like 1

agree now days an almost full Nigerian man could be charged with a crime and still have a British passport. Being British is not a culture any more being British means nothing. A man caught for a crime with a British passport does not mean anything. to me means a man from anywhere with some kind of a document.

This is the root cause why we now have such a hassle renewing our UK passports.

• Like 1

This is the root cause why we now have such a hassle renewing our UK passports.

If he was British he would have fessed up and said " it's a fare cop, gov. "

• Like 1

This is hardly the crime of the century, a regular fine and perhaps a missed flight home (which will cost a lot more than any fine) will be more than enough to deter most people.

What I really hate is when I read that the foreigner gets the maximum sentence almost by default whereas I suspect a Thai would never get the same sentence.

Does anyone actually know who the Judges are in Thailand ?

It would appear these are some ThaiVisa members - Detective, Judge, Jury and Executioner in most cases.

Not to mention racist, particularly those who start off or include "I'm not a racist, but". Bizarre when you think they are living or holidaying among Thais. Probably the same ones who can't stand the Russians, or the Indians, or the Arabs.

We have to say that to cover ourselves as we are not free to say what we really want. Look define a a racist. Judging a person by the colour of there skin

It ain't so black and white like that

I am married to a thai and have kids with her. So I must be a cheap racist

Doesn't matter about the color of ones skin it is a fact that people are different according to where they come from

Black or white

There is more racisme in Africa between black and black than there is jn the west

Slavery was abolished centuries ago but it still goes on in Africa black in black

Blood diamonds

Then west comes I to save these people makes them into refugees and all of a sudden they believe that they have the god given rights to force our benefit system. To complain about there living free standards

When the police try to make an arrest I wonder how many policemen have herd "

U only are arresting me because I am black and I cannot get a job so all I can do it crime "

If I was them I would tell them that there are just as many black people in the police as white people but they all made a choice the same as we all do

Life by the sword die by the sword

Thailand has it right

Yes foreigners come here as long as you behave as guests

Just as if you were to invite people into your house and they trashed the place you would have a fight and ban them for life

Same is with a country

Or was in is english case

How the term 'British' has been sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism

We have a 'British' man beheading Westerners

We have 'British' men raping hundreds of white children in the North of England

We have 'British' men trying to destroy our cities in wanton criminality and rioting

We have 'British' doctors always at the forefront of medical negligence claims

And now we have a 'British' man trying his luck at insurance fraud in Pattaya

I think we should think about coining another name - the neo- British, a race spawned from the soft liberalism and mass immigration of the 1970's and 1980's and beyond

Given this one way street we are very unlikely to read a story that 'a Nigerian man, Archie Higginbottom, an Iraqi Fred Smythe, and a Syrian, Mike Hunt are helping police with their inquiries'

You may wish to identify yourself as an Englishman, Scot or Welsh to identify your heritage, leaving the term British to "passport holders". Us Aussies have another collection of terms for the English you are free to embrace to differentiate yourselves from the recent arrivals whistling.gif .......

Pom

Pommy

Soap dodgers

Pommy B........s

• Like 1