Honda cbr150r - 2015 All new!

ll2

As i was expecting, Honda is releasing the all new Honda cbr150r for 2015!

of course looks the same as cbr300r, the little brother of cbr1000rr:)

A honda jacket for the first 1500 buyers.

could not see any other information or when will it be released. most probably we will see it at Impact Arena Motor show at the end of November.

I see some changes though from the photos. maybe a bit bigger than before? and different pipe and chassis possibly.

Looks great and sure it will be again a best seller on 150 cc sporty segment.

10659161_363010393856491_233238746865146

2015-Honda-CBR150R-Repsol-Edition-spied.

2015-Honda-CBR150R-spied.jpg

The pictures are from the 2015 Honda CBR150R for the Indonesia market (old model for Thailand). In Thailand Honda also not sells the Repsol version and the free jacket is something that is an endless promotion at most Honda dealers..... biggrin.png

The Thai 2015 Honda CBR150R looks like this....

post-12170-0-71330100-1409978320_thumb.j

Edited by Richard-BKK

The pictures are from the 2015 Honda CBR150R for the Indonesia market (old model for Thailand). In Thailand Honda also not sells the Repsol version and the free jacket is something that is an endless promotion at most Honda dealers..... biggrin.png

The Thai 2015 Honda CBR150R looks like this....

yes, it is from Indonesia but current model cbr150r is this in Indonesia:

http://www.welovehonda.com/CBR150R/

which is the current model in Thailand.

The one i posted is the new cbr150r all new 2015 with a new design and components. and possibly some revisions for the engine.

and it will be launched soon, they say nowadays here:

http://bikeadvice.in/new-cbr150r-indonesia-launch-dual-headlamps/

So, king of 150 cc sporty segment is coming new!

2015-Honda-CBR-150R.jpg

Edited by ll2

Who knows maybe Honda will relaunch the 2009 (two head lamps) model of the Honda CBR150R for 2015 in Thailand. But if you visit the Thai Honda website http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2012/aphonda-product-list.asp you can see that Honda now so long ago added the label “NEW” to the Honda CBR150R... as 2015 is only just over 3 months away it seems unlikely that Honda will launch another model...

But that is just my idea, I have been wrong before so maybe Honda will relaunch the 2009 model with two-headlamps and enormous long exhaust-pipe... (as in your pictures)

• Like 1

Who knows maybe Honda will relaunch the 2009 (two head lamps) model of the Honda CBR150R for 2015 in Thailand. But if you visit the Thai Honda website http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2012/aphonda-product-list.asp you can see that Honda now so long ago added the label “NEW” to the Honda CBR150R... as 2015 is only just over 3 months away it seems unlikely that Honda will launch another model...

But that is just my idea, I have been wrong before so maybe Honda will relaunch the 2009 model with two-headlamps and enormous long exhaust-pipe... (as in your pictures)

I have always thought the two best looking bikes in Honda Thailand's line up was the 150 stubby pipe version in your picture above & the 1000R

Would be too bad if they did go with the Indo version of the 150 as it looks pretty bad IMHO compared to the one in your post which I always thought balanced & "right" looking

Also Yamaha's very nice YZF-R15 now which I am seeing a lot of on Thai FB these days looks great.

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

i think honda comes closer to yzfr15 both on dimensions and low end torque.

current honda looks good and muscular and yes, it is one of the best looking compact bikes around but it has been nearly four years and it is aging imo.

although the new model looks thin from the photos still lets see some more photos to decide again.

Edited by ll2

Honda CBR 150R: All the inconvenience of a sport bike without any of that annoying power or performance. wink.png

I can appreciate that dig, but really any sport bike with less than say 50 hp doesn't live up to its styling.

I had to OG carb'd version and as an urban commuter it kicked much ass. Super narrow, extremely light and geared to take advantage of the 15 hp (one of the highest rated bikes you could buy new then...times have change for the better) a nutter could definitely make really good time through the city on one.

If the second picture is correct...looks like Honda is reusing the same frame they've had since at least 2005. Makes you wonder how many of those they have.

• Like 1