Maintenance on new Mazda BT50

billzant

I will find the Old Honda Bottles left over from the Accord n Civic service.Sure you are right Kwakers .Ill post a pic of the Bottles later on..Im told Gas Cars need Treacle like a truck

All i'm trying to say is the OP has a Diesel truck so use the oil that the dealer uses while under warranty if that's what his worried about, and get them to change it more often than they want to if he wants, don't let them tell him, he should tell them.

Honda City don't know what oil it is they use it's my daughters and under warranty but think 10W-30 same Yaris 1.5 but Cockpit stick Mobil in that, I like and trust Castrol for my Motorbike and use Activ 20W - 40.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the replies. Internet has been down a few days.

Thanks to Spoonman I downloaded the manual from his filelfactory link.

Whilst not being too knowledgeable and hands-on I am old school mentality. I went back to Mazda for an oil change and filter and they were surprised but quickly agreed - money. It has been recorded in the service manual. It was not cheap, the oil was 2500. They said that I come back for a check at 10000, 20000 and change at 30000 but my intention is a change at 20000. They told me standard service as mentioned in the thread is 10000 check and 20000 change.

Thanks for all your help - acted on it.