Naked Air Force dance party to be investigated - Thailand

webfact

Is it the dance party to be investigated or the girls? If it is the girls, there isn't much more left to be investigated.

More likely it will be the fools who recorded it on their phones that will be punished...

What's next - idiots recording themselves committing crimes?

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the big deal, ??? If she was happy to be dancing naked , that's fine...

Thailand needs to move into the 21st Century , there views about nudity are a bit prehistoric....

Consider:

Attended by service members in uniform.

Nudity, which is most probably prohibited by Thai,law

Most probably violating military regulations as they pertain to discrediting the service

The military, in many countries, often conducts itself in a manner which may seem alien to civilians who have never served.

Conduct that is contrary to military regulations; brings discredit to the uniform or service; or is prejudicial to diacipline and good order is serious business to those responsible for the conduct of their subordinates.

Nudity, and other behaviors, while considered 21st Century in some circles, are often prohibited by those entrusted with more than casual and non-uniformed lifestyles.

Edited by Benmart

All I can say is thank God that all these portable camera devices were not available when I was a pilot in the Military because some of the stuff that went on made this look like an afternoon tea party at the Rotary club.

As far as I'm concerned you just earned some more brownie points. Well done, old thing.

Mind you, some people get real wild after (only and) too much tea rolleyes.gif

On the Forum overview it showed only "Naked Air Force dance party" and I clicked because I thought you can get tickets on Thai Visa.

Like: Air Force, TAT and Thai Visa joined hands in Thailand Happiness Program and organize a "Naked Air Force dance party" Tickets can be purchased for 100 Baht (Thai People, Farangs 500 Baht). The profit will be donated to the Former Politicians In Poverty Foundation.

What's the big deal, ??? If she was happy to be dancing naked , that's fine...

Thailand needs to move into the 21st Century , there views about nudity are a bit prehistoric....

you prefer the 21st century version of sexuality in your country?

"The officers' actions have damaged the reputation of the armed forces in general."

I hate to inform him, but the reputation of Thailand's armed forces was "damaged" long before this dancer was even born. whistling.gif

well that is a matter of opinion only, A Thai politician said that there was no prostitution in Pattay as well.

"Thailand’s armed forces have been the source of several scandals in recent months. In August, an army captain allegedly brought troops under his command to beat nightclub security guards after they told him not to smoke inside the establishment.

In addition, several armed servicemen were arrested earlier this year for allegedly serving as security guards for the anti-government movement that carried out six months of political protests prior to the 22 May military coup."

Didn't you know that the Thai military is the only group morally fit to run the country? When a group of lecherous thugs who participated in creating violence and unrest use that same violence and unrest as justification to stage a coup to overthrow an elected government, who wouldn't believe in their noble purpose?

Edited by visionchaser45

You expect 14 year old Thais to collect wonk material on their phones at Coyote gigs, but really - grown up soldiers. Have never been of the military myself, but would have thought his mates would have ridiculed him into oblivion