American falls to his death from 5/fl of Bangkok's Nana Hotel

webfact

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe hallucinegetic drugs?

Why run upstairs & jump. Must be drugs

Sorry but this is the stupidest comment of the thread, maybe of the entire day. Have you ever taken hallucinogens? Did you ever jump off of a building if so? The whole 'LSD makes people jump from buildings' is propaganda and it is rarer than dying due to a meteor to the face. Heck alcohol is more probable than hallucinogens, sheesh

Let me guess. If I wanted to by some LSD, you would be the guy to talk to?

• Like 2

What a seamen stained dump to meet your final demise in. Bad luck and R.I.P fella

I don't think the United States Navy ever stays there Jeremy.

Seaman Staines and Master Bates are regulars. The place is a filthy dump sure enough, infested with cockroaches and other vermin.

What a seamen stained dump to meet your final demise in. Bad luck and R.I.P fella

I don't think the United States Navy ever stays there Jeremy.

Seaman Staines and Master Bates are regulars. The place is a filthy dump sure enough, infested with cockroaches and other vermin.

You seem surprisingly familiar with the Grand Old Lady of Soi 4. Too many sleepless nights?

Sounds like the guy got into it with the wrong crowd. I've had a couple close calls down there myself... I'm guessing whoever was chasing him slipped past the hotel staff or paid off security, met the lad upstairs, and gave him the dump. Very sad. Nana and upper Sukhumvit as a whole can be a very scary place near dawn.

Maybe hallucinegetic drugs?

Why run upstairs & jump. Must be drugs

Sorry but this is the stupidest comment of the thread, maybe of the entire day. Have you ever taken hallucinogens? Did you ever jump off of a building if so? The whole 'LSD makes people jump from buildings' is propaganda and it is rarer than dying due to a meteor to the face. Heck alcohol is more probable than hallucinogens, sheesh

Let me guess. If I wanted to by some LSD, you would be the guy to talk to?

Not in this country know, I don't even think it exists, if it does it would probably be low quality and extremely rare. Most Thai's don't even know what it is. But c'mon seriously, hallucinogens at age 54 and throwing yourself off of a building due to them, nope. More likely yaba/ice and or alcohol or some foul play

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Anything after dusk in Nana is suspect. Pbai Nai, Nana?. Mai dai

yah you're so superior aren't you?

Not at all. I lived in Teja Lake View for 2 years. Believe I know the ins & outs of Nana. And you? Frequent visitor?

Most likely a case of being drugged it happens to newbie's a lot walk in to wrong bar. Find she is he get drugged go for grab find hot dog and no taco. I knew someone who was drugged ended up in jail punched two thai cops. I bailed him out next day and charges dropped after usual bribe. Bar was close to NANA too Soi 4 Osias I think. Maybe review of ATM video's can back track to see where he came from.

Most likely a case of being drugged it happens to newbie's a lot walk in to wrong bar. Find she is he get drugged go for grab find hot dog and no taco. I knew someone who was drugged ended up in jail punched two thai cops. I bailed him out next day and charges dropped after usual bribe. Bar was close to NANA too Soi 4 Osias I think. Maybe review of ATM video's can back track to see where he came from.

I was spiked back in 2011, lost my macbook and about 60k, didn't want to make me jump from a building.

another more than meets the eye

It seems Thai Visa Bar Stool Crime Scene Investigators (BS-CSI) never sleep.

"another more than meets the eye"

Someone really should be cataloging some of the pearls of wisdom that appear daily in these threads. Posterity should not be denied the opportunity to read them.

• Like 1

Must be them ladyboys again.

Dont JuMp to conclusions. Although i wouldnt mind if some guy did a RAY RICE on one of those ladyboys hanging near NANA BTS. It bad enough where after 10 pm i go to other side of street to get to BTS. A crowded walk through moderate MuSlIM territory must i add................lol.

Must be them ladyboys again.

Dont JuMp to conclusions. Although i wouldnt mind if some guy did a RAY RICE on one of those ladyboys hanging near NANA BTS. It bad enough where after 10 pm i go to other side of street to get to BTS. A crowded walk through moderate MuSlIM territory must i add................lol.

I've never had the pleasure of being around the Nana area of Bangkok, only heard things from people. Is it really that bad?

Edited by monk213