American falls to his death from 5/fl of Bangkok's Nana Hotel

webfact

Must be them ladyboys again.

Dont JuMp to conclusions. Although i wouldnt mind if some guy did a RAY RICE on one of those ladyboys hanging near NANA BTS. It bad enough where after 10 pm i go to other side of street to get to BTS. A crowded walk through moderate MuSlIM territory must i add................lol.

I've never had the pleasure of being around the Nana area of Bangkok, only heard things from people. Is it really that bad?

Yes. My fear is what if i push one away and they fall down. Would i be @ fault and have a whole gaggle of ugly ladyboys beatting my face to oblivion?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont JuMp to conclusions. Although i wouldnt mind if some guy did a RAY RICE on one of those ladyboys hanging near NANA BTS. It bad enough where after 10 pm i go to other side of street to get to BTS. A crowded walk through moderate MuSlIM territory must i add................lol.

I've never had the pleasure of being around the Nana area of Bangkok, only heard things from people. Is it really that bad?

Yes. My fear is what if i push one away and they fall down. Would i be @ fault and have a whole gaggle of ugly ladyboys beatting my face to oblivion?

I dislike Bangkok for the most part anyway but Nana sounds like a place I really would want to avoid. RIP poor guy, whatever happened it was one crazy night by the sounds of things

• Like 1

What a seamen stained dump to meet your final demise in. Bad luck and R.I.P fella

I don't think the United States Navy ever stays there Jeremy.

Seaman Staines and Master Bates are regulars. The place is a filthy dump sure enough, infested with cockroaches and other vermin.

You forgot "Roger the cabin boy".

Happy memories.

• Like 1

I need to defend NANA. It isnt really that bad if you mind your own business and dont engage it stoopit s h i t . If you want to ogle bikini clad girls clinging to a pole of chrome doing their thing and then want to go all the way and barfine one noone will beat you up....................lol.

• Like 1

no offense to the deceased but i bet the farang frequent flyer would be in deep ShIT also in his own country. So many mens are here who would be beaten anywhere they settle.

Lets get real- well adjusted sex tourist dont jump from high floors or are getting beaten up by thais.

One can always count on the always lurking ThaiVisa Vulture Squad not to miss an opportunity such as this to put forth their snide and malicious postulations like sniggering adolescents. What sad cases you must be to take such obvious pleasure from anothers misfortune.

A tragedy for the victim and those who cared for him and certainly a story, the whole truth of which will probably never be known.

I agree dddave.

Fortunately, the TVVS squad is in the minority. They are the most bothersome of creatures, fueled by sadness, hate and resentments which they are happy to share annonymously. They seem to lack compassion for the injured, dead and other unfortunates that are posted on the TVF.

As in all things, the cycle of life has a method for claiming these pathetic souls. Their end will most likely be a blank epitaph in the memories of those that they have hurt and offended.

"Live and Let Live"

Edited by Benmart

but how he got to the 5th floor will ever remain a mystery.

Maybe he took the lift

he could have died from old age in going up in that lift, but the windows at the end of each corridor are lower than waist height and wide enough to fit 2 people through.

Sound like you've spent a little time there...

may somebody should explain that base jumping in Thailand requires the same equipment than in the west .

Yes, isn't it utterly hilarious that a man was attacked and then fell to his death. Keep on exemplifying quality tourists.

Please see #75

Farang are so crazy and silly just run up and fall down. Case closed.

I just this moment mentioned this to my Thai friend, a very reasonable close friend .... "That's silly, he must be crazy" is his exact quote.

I think wow64 may be spot on in how the case will be dealt with moving forward.

So, just to clarify your Ray Rice comment, you hope that transsexuals meet with violent physical abuse.

Edited by John1thru10

not good to speculate on what happens in darkness, sometimes a man jus wants to party but never knows if that nose candy has been stepped on - so many people go whacko when spiked with a little scopa, angels dust or maybe even shaboo all I can say is when u play with the devil u play with your life, sometimes it is not even drug but ladyboy slipping voodoo powder to u when u least suspect

God bless him

not good to speculate on what happens in darkness, sometimes a man jus wants to party but never knows if that nose candy has been stepped on - so many people go whacko when spiked with a little scopa, angels dust or maybe even shaboo all I can say is when u play with the devil u play with your life, sometimes it is not even drug but ladyboy slipping voodoo powder to u when u least suspect

God bless him

Yea to be honest I feel lucky with my spiking situation. Thing is with me it was early evening and I wasn't even partying, I was drinking a coke outside of a Burger King, then two middle aged Thai women sat in front of me sparked up a conversation. One said that her niece was coming soon and it was her birthday. After that I remember very little to say the least. I woke up in a random guesthouse with my laptop gone, my cards but they left my wallet, how kind. 60k also was gone from my account.

Went to the tourist police and they said that they work in gangs and move from town to town, used fake names at the guest house etc. Basically no chance of my stuff getting returned. So still under the effect of the rohypnol I returned to my place where my mate looked at me with horror and asked where the hell I had been. I spent the next day or so in bed still in a fog, lucky they didn't give me a fatal dose or kill me I guess.

So, just to clarify your Ray Rice comment, you hope that transsexuals meet with violent physical abuse.

Not sure if ting tong is only wishing harm to ladyboys. He doesn't sound to pleased with the Muslim neighbors either. He might be generating a little fear for others not of his liking.

• Like 1

What a seamen stained dump to meet your final demise in. Bad luck and R.I.P fella

I don't think the United States Navy ever stays there Jeremy.

But I am sure Master Bates and Captain Pugwash might have........Ohhh I am sure I saw four skin divers there too, maybe deep see diving or something like that.

I have a suspicion that not too many will understand the Captain Pugwash connection, used to be a favourite- not sure how the BBC got away with it - different times.

Soi Nana, when the drinkin' lamp's not lit, Nana is awash with ladyboys all fishing for marks. A guy 50+ years with alcohol in his veins ain't what he was when he was 20 / those ladyboys are like walking thru a minefield if you are alone. R.I.P.

• Like 1

One can always count on the always lurking ThaiVisa Vulture Squad not to miss an opportunity such as this to put forth their snide and malicious postulations like sniggering adolescents. What sad cases you must be to take such obvious pleasure from anothers misfortune.

A tragedy for the victim and those who cared for him and certainly a story, the whole truth of which will probably never be known.

And one can also always count on a post of condescending lecture and judgement to be included.

dddave was absolutely correct calling you vultures.

• Like 1

And one can also always count on a post of condescending lecture and judgement to be included.

dddave was absolutely correct calling you vultures.

Is that an invitation to carrion posting?