Can you help me name an authentic genuine thai massage salon ?

Mikey1

Hi people.

A bit of a challenge for you all. My wife and I are setting up a genuine authentic thai massage treatment centre ( we Already have 3 ) in the UK

I want an authentic name ..... And NO we don't do happy endings etc etc. We operate at the highest level and believe there is a massive market place out there for a high class establishment . A place where you can bring your wife! ( or girlfriend or both :) )

Serious answers please I'm racking my brain as to what the business should be called.

Thanks.

Mike

Thanks for the challenge and here's a challenge for you: Why don't you go to a marketing consultant company there in the UK and get their recommendation for a name?

If you already have three establishments operating at the highest level in a massive market, surely you can afford to pay for that service instead of asking for it for free on Thaivisa.

Why should someone here rack their brain, as you have done, only to have you make money off their effort?

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 1

Well that made me smile!

Thanks for Thai Garden . What does " sabai dee " mean ? ( please I know I should know but will resist in asking my wife )

There's too many " a Thai Orchids" but thanks for suggestions. .....

Like happy fingers not happy ending but have yo pass on that . As for rubbing with poo I wonder why that place went bankrupt

Keep them coming guys! ( he tats a good name ....) seriously I need a proper name. Best so far Thai Garden and Sabai Dee

Thanks

Mike

The name of the existing shops are in the wife's name. The more we expand the more that will become a problem so I'm grasping that nettle now, setting it up properly and getting a name that can still be branded for quality and recognition on google etc that my wife can't grab in a few years from now

I've read a great dal snout this on thai visa .... Just trying to be prudent and careful

Yes I agree

We train our own. My wife Rosa is fully qualified teacher.

I'm looking in UK for " good " Thai ladies who are professional respectable and want to train. If you know how / where I might find them let me know

( hard hat on for trolls now :) )

Any more before we close this deal? In the Uk we gave had suggested something like

Temple Authentic thai massage ?

Temple Thai Massage?

It's for UK People don't forget.

More ideas comments? There must be a few guys out there now with a few beers that have got the creative ideas flowing?

Mike