Looking for the folding screens.

Alex Mo

Hello friends.
I'm reading ThaiVisa every day but never wrote here.
So hello and nice to meet you.wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

I'm looking for the folding screens on Samui.

.RHP-Beech-Folding-Screen22.jpg

Today I made a trip around the island but nothing saw.
Maybe I looked in wrong places.
Can someone help, where I can look and buy the folding screens or maybe order it?

Thanks. Have a nice evening.

Edited by Alex Mo

Hi Alex

I bought some of these years ago (10 or 12 years?) on the island, but there is no way that I can remember where. Probably Kh Yot in Nathon.

I think that I still have one or two left. They are yours if you want them (and I can find them). You will need to replace the material - and they are only three sections in size.

I will PM you if I find them.

• Like 1

Hi Alex

I bought some of these years ago (10 or 12 years?) on the island, but there is no way that I can remember where. Probably Kh Yot in Nathon.

I think that I still have one or two left. They are yours if you want them (and I can find them). You will need to replace the material - and they are only three sections in size.

I will PM you if I find them.

It would be great. Thank you very much!

Edited by Alex Mo

I think just as easy to get them made. Heading to Bophut from Chaweng, just after the bike shop on the left, there is a wood shop that makes chairs, recliners etc.... I'm sure they would be able to make some & a few doors up an upholstery shop, sure they can make & fit the curtains/ covers.

• Like 2

I think just as easy to get them made. Heading to Bophut from Chaweng, just after the bike shop on the left, there is a wood shop that makes chairs, recliners etc.... I'm sure they would be able to make some & a few doors up an upholstery shop, sure they can make & fit the curtains/ covers.

Thank you very much, Rooo wai2.gif