The world's smartest helmet - Skully

brfsa2

• 2 weeks later...

Seems pretty cool, though I'm personally wondering if that heads up display would be more of a possibly dangerous distraction overall than being useful... But no doubt well see more and more helmets like this though, interesting to see where the trend will go with better and better technology.

Edited by Gforcejunkypkt

Seems pretty cool, though I'm personally wondering if that heads up display would be more of a possibly dangerous distraction overall than being useful... But no doubt well see more and more helmets like this though, interesting to see where the trend will go with better and better technology.

Guess you will get used to the display quickly. But i am concerned i would go crazy, because the rear view camera is on the back of the helmet. Means with every move of my head the "mirror view" on the display would change. Maybe it would be better to mount the rear camera stationary on the bike? Just a thought, would have to test it first for a few days.

Alright if you are a Star Wars fan, but not much use in Thailand, poor viability, restricted hearing, distractions, doesn't matter though it would be stolen long before you had time to have an accident.

Exactly why you never let an expensive helmet out of your site.

Alright if you are a Star Wars fan, but not much use in Thailand, poor viability, restricted hearing, distractions, doesn't matter though it would be stolen long before you had time to have an accident.

On the contrary. It's because of all the dangers of Thai roads that any technology that lets you keep your focus and attention on the road ahead is well worth the money.