webfact

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gentlemen,

I know the 2 muslim, loudspeaker carrying mouthpieces are Australian muslims.

They are desperately trying to get the thread closed, as it strikes to close to home for them.

I would ask you all, to refrain from getting dragged into their muslim mantra, and remain on topic, no matter what the provocation.

Thank you

Sydney Olympics closing ceremony. Who could forget. Great night. Proud Australian that night.

Jihad jock now busily scanning you tube to get the reference.

Everyone's forgotten it, do remind us, did it have an aboriginal in it?

You've already been blown out of the water on using aboriginal Australians as a debating tactic, so the one above is straight out of the right wingers debating tactics hand book. Give it a try mate. Jihad jock has already got the linky stuff down pat.

You were never even in the water though, you only came on these threads to snipe, insult and try to look the smart alec from the sidelines. You admitted you know nothing about Islam but that does not stop you does it, but then you are only interested in personal agro and not the facts, history or the truth, that all passes you by. You are such a dinosaur you think being anti islam is 'right wing' or that people opposed to it hate Muslims. Neither are the case.

Dinosaur? He is a whole generation younger than you. He is part of the now generation who are the people who matter. His generation will be responsible for cleaning up the mess left by you old curmudgeons.

His statement is correct though. You are now exclusively posting direct and directed attacks on individuals. These attacks are full of gross generalisations about motive and cause. Please keep on track. The whole thrust of the recent debate is on the idea that multiculturalism and respect for diversity is an Australian solution to the challenges of islam and muslims. Ok you have read the Koran but that doesn't really contribute much to this central idea. Unless we hammer the islam bogey constantly, you say we are diverting and deflecting.

Keep this up and the moderators will come in, delete a bunch of posts, eventually start handing out suspicions and close the thread. This is an important discussion. Participate or clear off.

Gentlemen,

They are desperately trying to get the thread closed, as it strikes to close to home for them.

I would ask you all, to refrain from getting dragged into their muslim mantra, and remain on topic, no matter what the provocation.

Thank you

Your majesty, is that the new order your overlords have sent you from tora bora?

I think if people look at my posting history, they'll take my claims to bonafides over yours.

Not even your mate fifty four believes you. Off to bed mate, a Isis spinner like you needs his beauty sleep before morning prays wake you...

Good. Remember Kylie's backside. It was the eighth wonder of the World back in the day. Firm even now. No need to Burkarize that!

She's over 40. A cancer survivor and still brings you Brits into her shows over there in droves. And we saw her first with Jason Donovan in Neighbours!

Good. Remember Kylie's backside. It was the eighth wonder of the World back in the day. Firm even now. No need to Burkarize that!

She's over 40. A cancer survivor and still brings you Brits into her shows over there in droves. And we saw her first with Jason Donovan in Neighbours!

She's a strong independent powerful fit bird . . . what could be better?

• Like 1

Gentlemen,

Thank you

Your majesty, is that the new order your overlords have sent you from tora bora?

I think if people look at my posting history, they'll take my claims to bonafides over yours.

You reckon..........rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Jason Donovan went to my high school in Melbourne.

Jihad jock - Jason Donovan and Kylie minogue were huge soap stars who went on to be huge pop stars in the 1980s.

Kylie is pretty fit and still remains a huge singer in both Australia and the UK. You wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted, as we say in Australia.

Just trying to be helpful as your grasp of both Australian and it turns out UK cultural phenomena seems to be quite lacking. It will help your Isis spin doctoring look more authentic.

Edited by samran

Keep this up and the moderators will come in, delete a bunch of posts, eventually start handing out suspicions and close the thread. This is an important discussion. Participate or clear off.

i knew your first language wasn't English. Thanks for the clarification. How is your Arabic these days ?

Fence sitter then

Cause Thailand and Australia sit on the different side of the fence on SO many issues.

But that is something you don't understand fifty four. And you never will.

I am not bicultural but I grew up with kids who were. What a low attack on someone. This is the same mentality of those who interned the Japanese in the US in WWII. This is grotesque. What do you know of the pressures of someone who constantly has to balance the needs and demands of two cultures. What do you do when these demands conflict?

How many times do you need to be told? Multiculturalism is respecting diversity. You will never get it from comments like that.

Did you get to play man love Thursday with him ?

Never heard of the game. Something you clearly know about. Those caves must be lonely.

Fancy you bringing up the homophobic comments.

Is this the bit where you start talking about defending same sex marriage rights though? That's the next argument in the playbook.

Edited by samran

Did you get to play man love Thursday with him ?

Never heard of the game. Something you clearly know about. Those caves must be lonely.

Fancy you bringing up the homophobic comments.

Is this the bit where you start talking about defending same sex marriage rights though? That's the next argument in the playbook.

No, its the bit that is asking you, a muslim, If you played man love Thursday with Jason Donovan. You do not need to be shy, it is perfectly acceptable in muslim culture. It does not mean that you are gay as long as its only a Thursday.

I know its hard being a muslim, especially from Australia, where the perception is big, butch guys. Really, its ok, we all know that woman are for babies and men are for fun.

i knew your first language wasn't English. Thanks for the clarification. How is your Arabic these days ?

I am sorry. Is this comment directed at me? You are calling me exactly what? You think my English language skills are poor? I will let my posts stand on this issue. You say that I am desperate to get this thread closed because I am a Muslim. In one of your deleted posts you asked if I wanted to behead you. OK, so this and maybe some of your more egregious posts will now be deleted. Until that happens, then I ask other readers to note that I have made many comprehensive arguments on the issues with everyone but you. I engage people with whom I disagree. All my replies to you have centred on one core idea. You have nothing to tell us because you know nothing about us. You attempt to debate with lame and easily dismissed references. You refused to attribute these until told what to do. You attempt the superior off hand remark which fails. Now you employ a tactic that you copy from your opponent. What's the problem. I make a spelling mistake? Is this what you now come down to? You have told me directly that you would destroy me. I am still waiting.

You have thrice flounced off in a huff and told me that you will no longer communicate with me. You continually give orders for posters to compile with demands to present arguments in ways apart from how they wish.

You ever been in an argument with an Aussie before? pearly not. You misread, mis-comprehend and misunderstand almost everything. Your stiff neck and pomposity betray you. It makes you weak.

Keep on calling me a muslim. I will continue to argue my point. I will continue to share personal experience. I have no problem if people like you want to take these things to use against me. I am clearly a more centred person than you. And since I know my own problems and issues, then you must be a very disturbed person indeed.

Keep them coming. Or ignore me for half a day. Or whatever. This is not a conversation between two people. You forget this. This is an online discussion board. All the tactics. All the slurs. All the high handedness, pomposity, insularity, stiff necks are on display in the other threads.

I am not bicultural but I grew up with kids who were. What a low attack on someone. This is the same mentality of those who interned the Japanese in the US in WWII.

Off topic crap

This is a discussion on multiculturalism. I shared a thought on this issue. You have what credentials or authority to deem this off topic?

I am not bicultural but I grew up with kids who were. What a low attack on someone. This is the same mentality of those who interned the Japanese in the US in WWII.

Off topic crap

This is a discussion on multiculturalism. I shared a thought on this issue. You have what credentials or authority to deem this off topic?

US and WW2 have nothing to do with the topic

Go watch this

So much to explore in that little development!

Romper Stomper meets The Sum of Us.

This will send the foreigner who presumes to tell we Australians to be scared into paroxysms of googling to find out what this Australian reference means.

I do not actually remember anyone addressiing you

Go watch this

I am so sorry. I am no longer able to make posts without your clearance? One must obtain His Majesty's approval before commenting.

I knew this would get you. My core argument against your nonsense is demonstrated clearly. You now nothing about us or our culture. So you revert to pompous, high handed, hysterical reactionism. Keep up the demonstration M'lud. You weren't even specified in the post. Hook Line and Sinker again.

Edited by Tep

I am sorry. Is this comment directed at me? You are calling me exactly what? You think my English language skills are poor? I will let my posts stand on this issue. You say that I am desperate to get this thread closed because I am a Muslim. In one of your deleted posts you asked if I wanted to behead you. OK, so this and maybe some of your more egregious posts will now be deleted. Until that happens, then I ask other readers to note that I have made many comprehensive arguments on the issues with everyone but you. I engage people with whom I disagree. All my replies to you have centred on one core idea. You have nothing to tell us because you know nothing about us. You attempt to debate with lame and easily dismissed references. You refused to attribute these until told what to do. You attempt the superior off hand remark which fails. Now you employ a tactic that you copy from your opponent. What's the problem. I make a spelling mistake? Is this what you now come down to? You have told me directly that you would destroy me. I am still waiting.

You have thrice flounced off in a huff and told me that you will no longer communicate with me. You continually give orders for posters to compile with demands to present arguments in ways apart from how they wish.

You ever been in an argument with an Aussie before? pearly not. You misread, mis-comprehend and misunderstand almost everything. Your stiff neck and pomposity betray you. It makes you weak.

Keep on calling me a muslim. I will continue to argue my point. I will continue to share personal experience. I have no problem if people like you want to take these things to use against me. I am clearly a more centred person than you. And since I know my own problems and issues, then you must be a very disturbed person indeed.

Keep them coming. Or ignore me for half a day. Or whatever. This is not a conversation between two people. You forget this. This is an online discussion board. All the tactics. All the slurs. All the high handedness, pomposity, insularity, stiff necks are on display in the other threads.

Yes, directed at you

eventually start handing out suspicions

Google translate not working too well tonight ?

Go watch this

It has everything to do with multiculturalism. you deny it because it is an uncomfortable and inconvenient truth.

Stop ordering posters to follow commands. Posters will post, read and watch what they want to without direction from you. Clear!

This will send the foreigner who presumes to tell we Australians to be scared into paroxysms of googling to find out what this Australian reference means.

Go watch this

I am so sorry. I am no longer able to make posts without your clearance? One must obtain His Majesty's approval before commenting.

I knew this would get you. My core argument against your nonsense is demonstrated clearly. You now nothing about us or our culture. So you revert to pompous, high handed, hysterical reactionism. Keep up the demonstration M'lud. You weren't even specified in the post. Hook Line and Sinker again.

Well done, Ignore, Deny and Deflect

Go watch this

It has everything to do with multiculturalism. you deny it because it is an uncomfortable and inconvenient truth.

Stop ordering posters to follow commands. Posters will post, read and watch what they want to without direction from you. Clear!

I have already posted enough links from REAL Australians, stating that MC does not work.

Ohhhh who is issuing orders ? Clear ?

Time you had a talk to yourself in the mirror

eventually start handing out suspicions

Google translate not working too well tonight ?

Thank you for your clarification. One thing you cannot be accused of is being obtuse.

I make a typing mistake or auto-correct puts in something that I didn't intend.

This is all you have left in response? My spelling? My typing? Lame accusations that I am arabic? Using the word muslim as a slur? Bring it all on. Water off a duck's back. I have stuck consistently to my thesis about your and your ignorant message of hate. I am continually proven correct, primarily through tour own efforts. Well done.

Please point out further spelling errors so you can at least one thing you do on this thread is meaningful.

Spelling errors! Hilarious! You have won! I withdraw humbled!

Go watch this

I have already posted enough links from REAL Australians, stating that MC does not work.

I have dealt with that piece of frippery. You have nothing to add in response clearly or you would have countered me.

You are now babbling. Happy to continue in this vein as long as you want. It takes but a minute to deal with your nonsense now.

Go watch this

Google translate letting you down again. Deary Deary me.

Nothing about us or our culture ?

Would that be Australians or muslims, or Australian Culture or muslim Culture ?

More English lessons and less reliance on google translate needed.

Go watch this

I have dealt with that piece of frippery. You have nothing to add in response clearly or you would have countered me.

You are now babbling. Happy to continue in this vein as long as you want. It takes but a minute to deal with your nonsense now.

Actually, you have dealt with nothing.

Google translate letting you down again. Deary Deary me.

Nothing about us or our culture ?

Would that be Australians or muslims, or Australian Culture or muslim Culture ?

More English lessons and less reliance on google translate needed.

Thank you for your ongoing commentary on my typing skills. I can continue this as long as you want or until the moderators shut you down again.

This is not a winning strategy. It is juvenile and demeaning to you. But whatever. Let's continue this flippancy.

Actually, you have dealt with nothing.

You have been told in previous posts that merely stating something does not make it reality.

You have not countered the argument. It is dealt with. Too late now. Sorry.