Australia launches anti-terror raids

webfact

You are so blind I can't find words, except laugh at your denial..........

There is only one denial.

The denial from Muslims.

You may not like it, but the world has cottoned on, including Australia, that is why they have just introduced new terrorist laws.

Which I support as it so happens. I'm a big fan of national security.

These laws will make it easier to track you down in your cave in tora bora with all your other Isis media hack mates.

You aren't a real pom. A real pom would have gotten half the references I made to Australia given our cultural connections. You've understood exactly zero.

Edited by samran

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVarDMOXJ-s

A message from France. Here is a look at your future Australia.

Wow, you know how to post video links too? Double gold stars for jihad jock.

Not sure Australians are going to be good at converting to French but...

He is not in denial. He is a muslim. This is his calling. Of course he has to deny it to the outside world, wouldnt be a muslim if he didnt.

But Aus has cottoned on. New laws, that will send a rocket right where it hurts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVarDMOXJ-s

A message from France. Here is a look at your future Australia.

Wow, you know how to post video links too? Double gold stars for jihad jock.

Not sure Australians are going to be good at converting to French but...

He is not in denial. He is a muslim. This is his calling. Of course he has to deny it to the outside world, wouldnt be a muslim if he didnt.

But Aus has cottoned on. New laws, that will send a rocket right where it hurts

555 good try. But I don't even think any of your right wing mates on this thread are going to believe that one. I, unlike you, have been around here too long. Before they invented social media operatives like yourselves.

555 good try. But I don't even think any of your right wing mates on this thread are going to believe that one. I, unlike you, have been around here too long. Before they invented social media operatives like yourselves.

Does the above quote make you not a muslim ?

300,000 muslims in Aus and they are causing mayhem. The new laws have been approved, stand by for incarceration.

This is what samran and his fellow muslims really think

Unlucky, the Aussie are not as stupid as the liberal UK

Mate, stop pretending to be a pom. We've seen through that caper.

Best be off to bed there now jihad jock, morning prayers mean you have to get up early.

Best be off to bed there now jihad jock, morning prayers mean you have to get up early.

You apologised last night for bickering, baiting and insulting posters, but you are still at it. It impresses nobody and makes you look rather childish and spiteful.

Here is something that samran assured me was not happening in Australia.

Totally against Australian Civil Law.

Wow, quoting today tonight. A cancelled weight loss and celebrity show masquerading as a news programme. Must have been a slow week for the royals for them to have shown that.

Clearly you know a lot about Australia. I defer to you.

You apologised last night for bickering, baiting and insulting posters, but you are still at it. It impresses nobody and makes you look rather childish and spiteful.

Jacky boy, I'm waiting for you to start defending the rights for same sex couples to wed and have families as your next debating tactic, given Muslims don't like this either.

You've already been blown out of the water on using aboriginal Australians as a debating tactic, so the one above is straight out of the right wingers debating tactics hand book. Give it a try mate. Jihad jock has already got the linky stuff down pat.

You've also stopped pressing the report button like a little pansy girl too right?

Edited by samran

maybe you would like to hear from some Aussies

Not enough to rubbish someone's idea unless you have a better one mate,

unless of course you want more refuges to come live next door to you perhaps?

the refuges will never stop coming unless they will know that they will not

be settled in Australia no matter what, thanks to the previous dickheads governments

that all those jetsam and flotsam of quality people come in to Oz willy nilly..

and what we get now? jihadist and ISIS disciples in our midst..

Who cares they are not refugees any way , The UN is all about the UN , Australia is full we have so many migrants if you visited the country you would think you were in the middle east , or India or China, Multiculturalism simply does not work.

This 'asylum' bullshit needs to end, everyone knows that at least 99.5% of 'asylum seekers' are liars who are really just economic immigrants, they want to come to Australia illegally w/o going thru the proper immigration channels so they can live and work there.. they are illegal immigrants..the Iran, China, Pakistan, Indonesia, whatever are not going to torture and jail these people because of their 'politics' if the human traffickers fail in their mission.

If you really are a political dissident or fleeing religious persection then you would have ample evidence of such, instead these people just show up and 'say' they are being persecuted with nothing to back it up.. in places like Iraq,Syria, Sudan, Myanmar where people really have fled violence and persecution these people wind up in border UN administered refugee camps, they don't buy plane tickets and get on boats to travel all the way to europe or australia. If europe and Australia DO take people like that in then they are just helping the ethnic cleansers achieve their goal. Arab countries that host Palestinian refugee camps have always said that they will not give rights to palestinian refugees specifically for this reason.. so why should Australia help racist ethnic cleansers in Myanmar by accepting the Rohghya, doing that will encourage more ethnic cleansing as developing countries all over the world just dump their unwanted 'inferior' ethnic groups in Australia.

why is t always a 'white' western country that has to take everyone's refugees? why not dump them in Brazil or Ecuador or Morocco..why do they always have to go half-way around the world to 'escape from persecution' the logic of the westren 'liberals' that advocate allowing them in is that//.."well, all those non-white countries are savages anyways.. so these people would be just as abused in Ghana as they would in Myanmar"..it's bullshit but that's literally the way western liberals think.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764647-united-nations-lukewarm-on-tony-abbotts-cambodia-solution/

They speak the truth or are they all racist bigoted liars too ?

Why contaminate this threat with another thread? Why not debate those people on that thread? Do you know these people? Do you expect others to know them and to respond to their comments with no idea of context? Who know why these comments are made in the way they are by certain people. Taking comments from another TV thread and saying these are views of Australians and therefore legitimately inform this thread's issues? Weak. Lame. Lazy.

Abbot and the rest of the stuff in that thread are not relevant to the issues that are current in this thread.

Aussie interviewer is well fit. Under an Islamic Australia there would be no more of this . . .

s_Bondi_Beach_Girls2268.jpgcosmo_014.jpg

. . . which seems a shame to me.

• Like 1

Wow, quoting today tonight. A cancelled weight loss and celebrity show masquerading as a news programme. Must have been a slow week for the royals for them to have shown that.

Making assumption again.

You sound just like this guy.

Cannot answer the question, but very good at letting loose with diatribe.

Edited by JockPieandBeans
  • Like 1

As expected a touchy (and for some embarrassing) subject with the usual, look how much we spend on these people and you don't know anything about it response, Why not tell us how much you do spend, and why it does not work? When are Australians going to accept aboriginals as equals?

I am calling you out on this. You clearly have no intention of any serious examination of issues. You are just picking at an old and still running sore in Australian society.

I have no problem owning that we have serious and real issues about the past and present treatment of Aboriginal people. We don't need your unhelpful barracking. You just want to be provocative.

Exposing this issue does not embarrass me at all. That would be the view of a small minded school yard bully so I pass back to you to see if that shoe fits.

Not surprising.

A recent tactic by the far right has has been to invoke gay rights to support the anti Muslim line. You know, cause Muslims don't like homosexuals.

That he bought up aboriginal disadvantage and historical wrongs was a desperate attempt. But out jacky boy ain't too bright. Suspect the 54 in his nic represents his IQ.

So much to explore in that little development!

Romper Stomper meets The Sum of Us.

This will send the foreigner who presumes to tell we Australians to be scared into paroxysms of googling to find out what this Australian reference means.

Making assumption again.

You sound just like this guy.

Cannot answer the question, but very good at letingt loose with diatribe.

If you are the answer, it must have been a very stupid question to begin with....

Aussie interviewer is well fit. Under an Islamic Australia there would be no more of this . . .

Don't agree with what you say but I like your style. You understand quite a bit about Australia!

I won't let that happen, don't worry.

Might even tempt jihadi jock too, you know he's spent a lot of time in the desert.

You've already been blown out of the water on using aboriginal Australians as a debating tactic, so the one above is straight out of the right wingers debating tactics hand book. Give it a try mate. Jihad jock has already got the linky stuff down pat.

You were never even in the water though, you only came on these threads to snipe, insult and try to look the smart alec from the sidelines. You admitted you know nothing about Islam but that does not stop you does it, but then you are only interested in personal agro and not the facts, history or the truth, that all passes you by. You are such a dinosaur you think being anti islam is 'right wing' or that people opposed to it hate Muslims. Neither are the case.

You were never even in the water though, you only came on these threads to snipe, insult and try to look the smart alec from the sidelines. You admitted you know nothing about Islam but that does not stop you does it, but then you are only interested in personal agro and not the facts, history or the truth, that all passes you by. You are such a dinosaur you think being anti islam is 'right wing' or that people opposed to it hate Muslims. Neither are the case.

Funny, your mate jihad jock seems to think I'm a member of the pajama day wearers club like he is.

You two have to get your lines straight. Which is it lads?

Here is something that samran assured me was not happening in Australia.

Totally against Australian Civil Law.

One of my best mates in High School married an anchor for my state's version of this type of program. Forget what it's called now. Similar title. Talked with her a lot about stylistic issues as she was a trained and serious journalist.

I once saw a segment where one of their 'presenters' went to a Korean restaurant in Melbourne or some such place and with the camera crew showed that all the menus were in Korean. He then did a public song and dance about how dare these Koreans deny the opportunity for Australians to eat Korean food by this 'racist' tactic of putting their menus in Korean. The owners said sure we will serve you, what do you want to eat? But that wasn't the point. Then it showed the other diners eating traditional Korean stuff like live octopus and stuff. Needless to say the presenter wasn't shown eating any Korean food.

Such high quality journalism. Just part of all the noise now. They should stick to the kind of stories that clearly MJP likes.

Might even tempt jihadi jock too, you know he's spent a lot of time in the desert.

Well as a Thai you don't have any say in it do you

Dual citizen. Keep up fifty four.

Good. Remember Kylie's backside. It was the eighth wonder of the World back in the day. Firm even now. No need to Burkarize that!

• Like 1

So much to explore in that little development!

Romper Stomper meets The Sum of Us.

This will send the foreigner who presumes to tell we Australians to be scared into paroxysms of googling to find out what this Australian reference means.

I do not actually remember anyone addressiing you

Go watch this

Fence sitter then

Good. Remember Kylie's backside. It was the eighth wonder of the World back in the day. Firm even now. No need to Burkarize that!

Sydney Olympics closing ceremony. Who could forget. Great night. Proud Australian that night.

Jihad jock now busily scanning you tube to get the reference.

Fence sitter then

Cause Thailand and Australia sit on the different side of the fence on SO many issues.

But that is something you don't understand fifty four. And you never will.