Australia launches anti-terror raids

webfact

blink.png Oooo . . . Jock's going to go potty at that one!

Why is there no popcorn smilie?

Sorry MJP, do not rush out to buy popcorn.

It would be very easy and justifiable to react in a negative manner to the 5 posts by samran, that are immediately above your post.

The fact of the matter is, that these 5 posts, yet again highlight his lack of education and very low IQ. With individuals such as this, one should not take liberties. We should actually take pity on them.

None of those 5 posts are anything to do with the actual topic. It would also be fair to say, that the diatribe that he has been spouting on the VAST MAJORITY OF THE 29 PAGES of this thread, he has managed to produce 1 link to an external source, in an attempt to back up his diatribe.

Here it is.

http://www.salon.com...rorism_partner/

A link that is a report about AMERICA, nothing to do with the topic. I know he has had a number of posts removed for containing RACIST, BIGOTED language, but I would doubt that even any of those posts would have contained any external links backing up his stance.

Even though many posters have posted, including external links to back up their claims, these links are immediately attacked and branded racist and bigoted.

I trust that you know appreciate my reasons for saving you a few bucks, by telling you not to rush out and buy popcorn.

Just to keep it on topic, here is a link to Paul Sheehan, who no doubt will be immediately branded as another white supremacist.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/signals-of-jihad-in-australia-have-been-building-for-years-20140924-10lhon.html

Jock, you're doing this all wrong. You should counter with historic images of Kylie and find a good online random verbiage generator.

http://stupidstuff.org/main/nonsense.htm

http://www.thenewscraze.com/school/tag/random-sentence-generator/

Example . . .

Samran,

A widow inexorably gives a pink slip to the tea party behind the curse. A lunatic plans an escape from a gingerly shadow the lovely tea party. An uxorious clodhopper sells an uxorious ribbon to the dilettante. A ribbon mournes a lowly girl, but an omphalos over a mastadon often goes deep sea fishing with some placid shadow.

showbiz-kylie.jpg

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be very easy and justifiable to react in a negative manner to the 5 posts by samran, that are immediately above your post.

The fact of the matter is, that these 5 posts, yet again highlight his lack of education and very low IQ. With individuals such as this, one should not take liberties. We should actually take pity on them.

None of those 5 posts are anything to do with the actual topic. It would also be fair to say, that the diatribe that he has been spouting on the VAST MAJORITY OF THE 29 PAGES of this thread, he has managed to produce 1 link to an external source, in an attempt to back up his diatribe.

Here it is.

A link that is a report about AMERICA, nothing to do with the topic. I know he has had a number of posts removed for containing RACIST, BIGOTED language, but I would doubt that even any of those posts would have contained any external links backing up his stance.

Even though many posters have posted, including external links to back up their claims, these links are immediately attacked and branded racist and bigoted.

I trust that you know appreciate my reasons for saving you a few bucks, by telling you not to rush out and buy popcorn.

Just to keep it on topic, here is a link to Paul Sheehan, who no doubt will be immediately branded as another white supremacist.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/signals-of-jihad-in-australia-have-been-building-for-years-20140924-10lhon.html

Jock, you're doing this all wrong. You should counter with historic images of Kylie and find a good online random verbiage generator.

Example . . .

Samran,

A widow inexorably gives a pink slip to the tea party behind the curse. A lunatic plans an escape from a gingerly shadow the lovely tea party. An uxorious clodhopper sells an uxorious ribbon to the dilettante. A ribbon mournes a lowly girl, but an omphalos over a mastadon often goes deep sea fishing with some placid shadow.

showbiz-kylie.jpg

If he was countering me with Kylie pictures, this would be a different conversation.

But I'm pretty sure he doesn't know who Kylie is.

Here it is.

Example . . .

Samran,

showbiz-kylie.jpg

If he was countering me with Kylie pictures, this would be a different conversation.

Jock, that's Kylie. Shes an Aussie. A famous one with a fit ar$e.

No niqaab.

Simple 1

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/the-muslim-world-like-the-christian-world-is-complex-so-lets-get-some-context-20141001-10opsd.html

I read your link. Like you I believe it to be a perfectly, fair unbiased article. It highlights, what most people are already saying.

That there are good Muslims in the world. That has never been in dispute.

I think of the accountant who used to stop by my desk for a visit most days when we worked together. Her recurring theme was the difficulty of finding a boyfriend. Her parents, Lebanese Muslims, had placed so many restrictions on who she could see and she found the Lebanese men she was meeting expected a level of subservience she was not willing to give. She was caught between two cultures, and trying to make them mesh.

And this I believe is what causes a lot of the problems.

Last week, this column put the argument that only about 1 per cent of a society needs to take up arms against their fellow citizens to wrest control of power. In the past century, violent revolutions in Europe, Asia and Iran have seen the 1 per cent rule apply, followed by the rule of the gun.

It is happening again in the Middle East, across a broad arc of violent instability that traverses Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, Nigeria, Chad, Mali and Algeria. The common denominator is Islamic fundamentalism, which presents an obvious problem. But this does not turn the majority of these Muslim populations into militant Islamists. Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

I had previously put the figure at 3%, which is the figure that I had previously seen documented. The writer puts it at 1%, draw your own conclusions to the exact figure.

Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

That statement is a 2 way street.

All the while 25 odd percent of Israeli citizens are Arabs and a total of just under 20% of Israel's citizens are Muslims. Jerusalem still stands.

As for the other stuff, big whoop. Happens all the time in Asian cultures where the women are subservient. Many of Thai visas finest state that that is why they like Thai women.

Same with every wave of migrants to Australia, the parents are always more conservative than the kids.

But you've never been there. So I don't expect any of this to resonate with you.

Edited by samran

No niqaab.

Another fine lady, likely to be our next PM.

Fine words, summing up what modern Australia is all about. But Jihad Jock will never understand this is our national ethos from day one.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=787906947936766&set=vb.166020776792056&type=2&theater

saw this on yahoo, very true too

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..

They're not happy in Iran ..

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ...

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..

They're happy in Canada ..

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland ..

They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like,

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

So how do you explain the Brits, Fifty Four? Spreading their unique form of misery amonst the rest of us seems to be your main goal in life here.

No niqaab.

Fine words, summing up what modern Australia is all about. But Jihad Jock will never understand this is our national ethos from day one.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=787906947936766&set=vb.166020776792056&type=2&theater

Definitely trumps Yingluck.

• Like 1

Simple 1

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/the-muslim-world-like-the-christian-world-is-complex-so-lets-get-some-context-20141001-10opsd.html

I read your link. Like you I believe it to be a perfectly, fair unbiased article. It highlights, what most people are already saying.

That there are good Muslims in the world. That has never been in dispute.

I think of the accountant who used to stop by my desk for a visit most days when we worked together. Her recurring theme was the difficulty of finding a boyfriend. Her parents, Lebanese Muslims, had placed so many restrictions on who she could see and she found the Lebanese men she was meeting expected a level of subservience she was not willing to give. She was caught between two cultures, and trying to make them mesh.

And this I believe is what causes a lot of the problems.

Last week, this column put the argument that only about 1 per cent of a society needs to take up arms against their fellow citizens to wrest control of power. In the past century, violent revolutions in Europe, Asia and Iran have seen the 1 per cent rule apply, followed by the rule of the gun.

It is happening again in the Middle East, across a broad arc of violent instability that traverses Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, Nigeria, Chad, Mali and Algeria. The common denominator is Islamic fundamentalism, which presents an obvious problem. But this does not turn the majority of these Muslim populations into militant Islamists. Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

I had previously put the figure at 3%, which is the figure that I had previously seen documented. The writer puts it at 1%, draw your own conclusions to the exact figure.

Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

That statement is a 2 way street.

You say that someone else says 1%. Fine. Why don't you attribute the quote so readers can test that? Or do you just post nameless, unattributed rubbish to spread the fear. Because it is the fear the drives your bs message. Otherwise why would anyone accept overgeneralised, non-rationale, ideo-centric attacks on minorities. It may be working for you lot in the UK. I maintain that Australia has no need for the rot you are peddling. We have nothing to learn from you. We have nothing to fear. As is demonstrated in case after case and time after time, our institutions which are based on respect for diversity are working. Our police, our intelligence services, our schools, our political parties. Why are you so scared to have your message reviewed that you refuse to attribute your references. Why do you respond with low blows when people reject your nonsense and provide rationale for this rejection? Your ignorance of our culture betrays you every time.

Am waiting for the spell check to inform me of my typos to counter these quite simple and reasonable questions.

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

Oh no! They are not happy in Scotland. They don't mention Scotland. So this explains why Jihad Jock is pestering us down under?

Keep on sending us these gems Jackie. By doing so, you do all our work for us to counter any credibility.

Sort of thing they would sing in the school yard I think. Got your jump rope Jackie-boy?

You say that someone else says 1%. Fine. Why don't you attribute the quote so readers can test that? Or do you just post nameless, unattributed rubbish to spread the fear. Because it is the fear the drives your bs message. Otherwise why would anyone accept overgeneralised, non-rationale, ideo-centric attacks on minorities. It may be working for you lot in the UK. I maintain that Australia has no need for the rot you are peddling. We have nothing to learn from you. We have nothing to fear. As is demonstrated in case after case and time after time, our institutions which are based on respect for diversity are working. Our police, our intelligence services, our schools, our political parties. Why are you so scared to have your message reviewed that you refuse to attribute your references. Why do you respond with low blows when people reject your nonsense and provide rationale for this rejection? Your ignorance of our culture betrays you every time.

Am waiting for the spell check to inform me of my typos to counter these quite simple and reasonable questions.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You really should stop writing about yourself.

Your spellchecker is obviously working as good as google translate.

Skippy had more intelligence.

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

...but does anyone dispute this? Just about every muslim country in the Middle East, Africa and North Africa is in turmoil, tell me otherwise. Only one thing I might dispute and that is they are happy somewhere else, because they seem to be miserable and dissatisfied wherever they are. I guess if you live under such a repressive, inhibitive doctrine, where all fun is prohibited, how could you be happy?

Edited by giddyup

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

...but does anyone dispute this? Just about every muslim country in the Middle East, Africa and North Africa is in turmoil, tell me otherwise. Only one thing I might dispute and that is they are happy somewhere else, because they seem to be miserable and dissatisfied wherever they are. I guess if you live under such a repressive, inhibitive doctrine, where all fun is prohibited, how could you be happy?
Are you talking about Brits now?

Of course all those countries are in turmoil, but it would have a lot to do with the fact that many are throwing off the yolk of dictatorship and autocratic rule. At some point id add to the list many of the gulf states.

What the list convieniently ignores is places places like Turkey, Israel and Indonesia, and to a lesser extent Malaysia.

The average low IQ person, say around the level of 54, isn't going to notice those countries missing from the list as the long list panders to their prejudices as a big Arab blob, never mind that the Iranians are Persians and the afghans a massive mix.

The common theme amongst turkey Israel and Indonesia? Strong democratic and importantly secular institutions which the people put their faith in and are defended vigorously from extremists of all kinds.

Australia is one of these places too. Never shall a religious nutbag be allowed with in cooee of the mechanisms of government.

Edited by samran

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

Oh no! They are not happy in Scotland. They don't mention Scotland. So this explains why Jihad Jock is pestering us down under?
I think in his mind he'd hope is online persona comes across as some sort of Sean Connery suave like defender of all things good, the reality is he comes off as a second rate grounds keeper willie...

His Isis bosses are probably fuming he hasn't been able to keep up the facade.

Edited by samran

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

So how do you explain the Brits, Fifty Four? Spreading their unique form of misery amonst the rest of us seems to be your main goal in life here.

I would get back to looking at pics of kylie mate, it's really more your thing than anything serious.

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

I would get back to looking at pics of kylie mate, it's really more your thing than anything serious.

It's hard when you give me so much good material. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

But again, best get your lines straight with jihad jock. According to him I'm a gay Muslim who likes my women covered up. You make an amusing tag team, still.

Your list also contradicts the line he's been pedalling that Australia is an unhappy place on the verge of religious war.

Again, your Isis bosses are going to be pissed at you for your amateur hour lack of coordination.

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

Of course all those countries are in turmoil, but it would have a lot to do with the fact that many are throwing off the yolk of dictatorship and autocratic rule. At some point id add to the list many of the gulf states.

What the list convieniently ignores is places places like Turkey, Israel and Indonesia, and to a lesser extent Malaysia.

The average low IQ person, say around the level of 54, isn't going to notice those countries missing from the list as the long list panders to their prejudices as a big Arab blob, never mind that the Iranians are Persians and the afghans a massive mix.

The common theme amongst turkey Israel and Indonesia? Strong democratic and importantly secular institutions which the people put their faith in and are defended vigorously from extremists of all kinds.

Australia is one of these places too. Never shall a religious nutbag be allowed with in cooee of the mechanisms of government.

Who said anything about Arabs? I said muslims, and I'm pretty sure Israelis aren't muslim. Why would Indonesia be on the list? It's one of the few muslim countries that manages to live in harmony, no tribe against tribe and no grudges held from a thousand years ago, but once again you seem to be missing the point. It's the fact that muslims flee the persecution to live in a democratic, peaceful western society, only to try and change it into the same cesspit they abandoned.

Edited by giddyup

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

Who said anything about Arabs? I said muslims, and I'm pretty sure Israelis aren't muslim. Why would Indonesia be on the list? It's one of the few muslim countries that manages to live in harmony, no tribe against tribe and no grudges held from a thousand years ago.

My typo.

Israel has a 20% Muslim population who are citizens. Israeli citizens. Not sure if this counts those in East Jerusalem and in the golan who are PRs and have rights to citizenship if they wish to take it up.

Well above the 3% jihadi jock reckons is necessary for the end of life as we know it. So it is an important point to make.

Indonesia isn't an homogenous country. Varying languages and cultures side by side, the Javanese being the dominant. But again my point stands, the institutions are critical and need to be secular and democratic.

Edited by samran

No niqaab.

Fine words, summing up what modern Australia is all about.

Right! Right! I wonder what the reaction to her style of dress from Australian Muslim males would be? Would she suffer verbal abuse in the street for not covering up or even sexual abuse?

Maybe from the likes of this guy's mates.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/02/isis-savages-were-captured-on-film-rioting-in-australia-in-2012/

Edited by H1w4yR1da

No niqaab.

Right! Right! I wonder what the reaction to her style of dress from Australian Muslim males would be? Would she suffer verbal abuse in the street for not covering up or even sexual abuse?

http://nypost.com/2014/10/02/isis-savages-were-captured-on-film-rioting-in-australia-in-2012/

Take cover,

The mutants will be lobbing their camel hide sandals at you.

No niqaab.

Oh really, playing google bingo with your mate jihad jock? Clever boy you are.

Dodge the question as always.

I worked out long ago that there are certain people worth having discussion with, even if I don't agree with them.

I don't bother with hysterical nancy girls. You fall into the latter category.

No niqaab.

The savage in your link is Sydney born Khaled Sharrouf.

Here is another link that is absolutely shocking.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/08/thats-boy-australian-jihadist-tweets-photo-7-year-old-son-holding-severed-head.html/

It is a pity that for some reason I cannot post photo's on this thread.

You mean to attack me with the Skippy remark? Again, your ignorance of Australia is palpable. Any child of the the time would relish the compliment. Skippy's ability to solve the crimes in each episode is legendary. Your cultural ignorance just keeps getting you in trouble and not even google gets you out of it.

You mean to attack me with the Skippy remark? Again, your ignorance of Australia is palpable. Any child of the the time would relish the compliment. Skippy's ability to solve the crimes in each episode is legendary. Your cultural ignorance just keeps getting you in trouble and not even google gets you out of it.

Amazing, your google translate is working again.

I am well aware of who Skippy is, that is why I said his intelligence was higher than yours.

Your post just proves my point.

Perhaps you could stretch your extremely low intelligence and tell us all, how this is fitting into Australian culture ?

http://pamelageller....ered-head.html/

Edited by JockPieandBeans

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

We are asked to accept the conclusion of the writer that the only criteria for the happiness quotient is based on religion, specifically Muslim. The are happy? By what definition is happiness measured? How is that happiness manifested? What are some of the other contributing factors to happiness/unhappiness. I would not be happy in Iraq for many reasons including reasons motivated by religion. I would also not be happy in some parts of the US for the same reason. Different religion, same reason. I think this is quite childish. I think it is designed to reflect and affirm pre-existing prejudices and an uncritical acceptance of the proposition.

Amazing, your google translate is working again.

I am well aware of who Skippy is, that is why I said his intelligence was higher than yours.

Your post just proves my point.

Perhaps you could stretch your extremely low intelligence and tell us all, how this is fitting into Australian culture ?

http://pamelageller....ered-head.html/

You have been told twice that merely stating something does not make it reality yet you continue this conversation with yourself.

Skippy! You really know nothing about the meaning of this icon to a generation of Australians. Knowledge of a thing is not understanding. You continue to demonstrate that you have nothing to offer us but fear and hysteria.

Juxtaposing this with the vile pornography that you then post demonstrates what a disgusting mind you really have. A base, disgusting mind.