webfact

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, you have dealt with nothing.

I have dealt with that piece of frippery. You have nothing to add in response clearly or you would have countered me.

You are now babbling. Happy to continue in this vein as long as you want. It takes but a minute to deal with your nonsense now.

You have been told in previous posts that merely stating something does not make it reality.

You have not countered the argument. It is dealt with. Too late now. Sorry.

You talk about countering arguments. What a joke.

Anyway, my little lady is giving me the come to bed eyes.

So, for all you muslims, that think you are Australian.

Just for you, no different from the EU.

Enjoy, we know you love taking money from kaffirs, you cannot help it, it is inbred.

I am so sorry. I am no longer able to make posts without your clearance? One must obtain His Majesty's approval before commenting.

I knew this would get you. My core argument against your nonsense is demonstrated clearly. You now nothing about us or our culture. So you revert to pompous, high handed, hysterical reactionism. Keep up the demonstration M'lud. You weren't even specified in the post. Hook Line and Sinker again.

Well done, Ignore, Deny and Deflect

Ok. Well argued Sir! A Hit. A palpable hit! I am now stopping this round robin so others can gets a word in, that is if they are not completely bored with the juvenile antics. Bed time Sonny. You can go out to play tomorrow.

I am not bicultural but I grew up with kids who were. What a low attack on someone. This is the same mentality of those who interned the Japanese in the US in WWII.

Off topic crap

This is a discussion on multiculturalism. I shared a thought on this issue. You have what credentials or authority to deem this off topic?

US and WW2 have nothing to do with the topic

Go watch this

Bwhahahahahhahah

The Bolt Report! A bloke who has been charged successfully for breaching the racial discrimination act vilifying aborigines!

What next, a link to a KKK video to back up your point?

Your claims to know a lot about Australia are might flimsy jihad jock. You are the right wings fifth column. Make the genuine right wing conservatives who I respect look foolish and uneducated with this google snap game of how many links can you produce. All the while spreading hysteria.

You really are doing Isis bidding aren't you?

Edited by samran

Jason Donovan went to my high school in Melbourne.

Did you get to play man love Thursday with him ?

Never heard of the game. Something you clearly know about. Those caves must be lonely.

Fancy you bringing up the homophobic comments.

Is this the bit where you start talking about defending same sex marriage rights though? That's the next argument in the playbook.

No, its the bit that is asking you, a muslim, If you played man love Thursday with Jason Donovan. You do not need to be shy, it is perfectly acceptable in muslim culture. It does not mean that you are gay as long as its only a Thursday.

Mate, you'd know wouldn't you being this Isis social media rep...

Running around accusing others of being Muslims but then being the one who offers us the Muslim cultural tips.

But you resorting to homophobic slurs just show how low you are really prepare to go. Bit like Isis really.

Again, showing your true form.

I had no idea Jason Donovan was a muslim. Are we sure about this?

Jihad jock is in the know on all this stuff. We should defer to the Isis social media rep on this one....

Does Donovan wear a Burka? Suspenders?

• Like 1

Jihad jock is in the know on all this stuff. We should defer to the Isis social media rep on this one....

They are a couple of hours behind us in tora bora, plus he'll have to finish up with morning prayers before he can answer...

They are a couple of hours behind us in tora bora, plus he'll have to finish up with morning prayers before he can answer...

Allahu Akbar!

• Like 1

Allahu Akbar!

Indeed.

I wrote earlier on that the the harder they blow the bigger the hypocrite.

Fire and brimstone priests being the biggest rock spiders.

The biggest homophobes being the closet pillow biters.

Now that jihad jock has trotted out the homophobic slurs I just want to let him know that it is alright jock, you were born that way and you should have nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm sure the Isis HR department must have someone he can talk to, explore his feelings etc.

If he works through his anger i am sure he can be leading the Islamabad gay pride parade this time next year.

Edited by samran

blink.png Oooo . . . Jock's going to go potty at that one!

Why is there no popcorn smilie?

Can't figure out that one on the iphone unfortunately.

Not really surprising is it rolleyes.gif

You've found my weakness, I'm an IT numpty.

If only I could post links at the rate of jihad jock! I can but only dream...

Edited by samran

Sorry MJP, do not rush out to buy popcorn.

It would be very easy and justifiable to react in a negative manner to the 5 posts by samran, that are immediately above your post.

The fact of the matter is, that these 5 posts, yet again highlight his lack of education and very low IQ. With individuals such as this, one should not take liberties. We should actually take pity on them.

None of those 5 posts are anything to do with the actual topic. It would also be fair to say, that the diatribe that he has been spouting on the VAST MAJORITY OF THE 29 PAGES of this thread, he has managed to produce 1 link to an external source, in an attempt to back up his diatribe.

Here it is.

http://www.salon.com...rorism_partner/

A link that is a report about AMERICA, nothing to do with the topic. I know he has had a number of posts removed for containing RACIST, BIGOTED language, but I would doubt that even any of those posts would have contained any external links backing up his stance.

Even though many posters have posted, including external links to back up their claims, these links are immediately attacked and branded racist and bigoted.

I trust that you know appreciate my reasons for saving you a few bucks, by telling you not to rush out and buy popcorn.

Just to keep it on topic, here is a link to Paul Sheehan, who no doubt will be immediately branded as another white supremacist.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/signals-of-jihad-in-australia-have-been-building-for-years-20140924-10lhon.html

• Like 2

It would be very easy and justifiable to react in a negative manner to the 5 posts by samran, that are immediately above your post.

The fact of the matter is, that these 5 posts, yet again highlight his lack of education and very low IQ. With individuals such as this, one should not take liberties. We should actually take pity on them.

None of those 5 posts are anything to do with the actual topic. It would also be fair to say, that the diatribe that he has been spouting on the VAST MAJORITY OF THE 29 PAGES of this thread, he has managed to produce 1 link to an external source, in an attempt to back up his diatribe.

Here it is.

A link that is a report about AMERICA, nothing to do with the topic. I know he has had a number of posts removed for containing RACIST, BIGOTED language, but I would doubt that even any of those posts would have contained any external links backing up his stance.

Even though many posters have posted, including external links to back up their claims, these links are immediately attacked and branded racist and bigoted.

I trust that you know appreciate my reasons for saving you a few bucks, by telling you not to rush out and buy popcorn.

Just to keep it on topic, here is a link to Paul Sheehan, who no doubt will be immediately branded as another white supremacist.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/signals-of-jihad-in-australia-have-been-building-for-years-20140924-10lhon.html

Yes, the man who makes homophobic slurs now is all holier than thou. Amazing isn't it how this has happens isn't it?

Remember, the harder you blow, the more we see through you.

As for the links, well, once I realised that I could never beat you at google link bingo I decided not to bother.

Not that I needed to post so many links given I am actually an Australian, know my own county.

Your desperation to prove your familiarity with a place you've never been too meant that posting links for generally right wing sources was the best you can do.

But never mind. I read that Paul Sheehan article a while back - so much i guess for your theory of me ignoring events in Australia.

It should be noted that he is fairfax's resident moon howler. (Jihad jock quickly googles 'fairfax, who's fairfax???' in a panic...). If you were Australian of course, or know the country, you wouldn't need to do that.

So you again show a profound lack of understand about Australia and it's events, but clearly your lack of understanding British cultural references vis a vis Australian as well means you are posing as a Brit here.

Buyer beware and all that../

Edited by samran

Here it is.

The Goulburn Jail story was a media beatup, that was repeated without reporters checking their sources and facts. His version of the Cronulla riots, omits that white drunken Ozzies initiated the street violence & were total cowards.

The same reporter you link to has written more balanced articles e.g. an extract...

The Prime Minister speaks of an "apocalyptic death cult". He deploys Australian military forces into combat against Islamic fundamentalists. A debate washes around about banning the wearing of burqas in Parliament House. Which means now is a good time to remember that there is no pressing threat to Australian national security presented by Muslims.

The common denominator is Islamic fundamentalism, which presents an obvious problem. But this does not turn the majority of these Muslim populations into militant Islamists. Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/the-muslim-world-like-the-christian-world-is-complex-so-lets-get-some-context-20141001-10opsd.html

• Like 1

The common denominator is Islamic fundamentalism, which presents an obvious problem. But this does not turn the majority of these Muslim populations into militant Islamists. Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

No the common denominator is not fundamentalism, they did not make up their own religion, the problem is ISLAM itself. No Islam does not turn most into militants, only few join up for Allah's shock troops, but many, many more are cheering from the sidelines, you just don't want to face up to it. Militant or not the history of Islam and it's aims over the last 1400 years speaks for itself and no amount to diversion, minimising the problem or apologies can change that, or any teachings of the Koran and the Prophet.

The Goulburn Jail story was a media beatup, that was repeated without reporters checking their sources and facts. His version of the Cronulla riots, omits that white drunken Ozzies initiated the street violence & were total cowards.

The same reporter you link to has written more balanced articles e.g. an extract...

The Prime Minister speaks of an "apocalyptic death cult". He deploys Australian military forces into combat against Islamic fundamentalists. A debate washes around about banning the wearing of burqas in Parliament House. Which means now is a good time to remember that there is no pressing threat to Australian national security presented by Muslims.

http://www.smh.com.a...001-10opsd.html

Simple 1

All reporters are guilty of producing, at times, both biased and unbiased articles, of that there is no doubt.

That is not the issue here.

The issue is, that 2 posters, continually express a very loud opinion that the actual topic is not a problem in Australia. They shout their mantra without providing substantiating links. What makes it even worse, when the links that they do provide are not even relevant to the topic. When you do this you are always going to be shouted down.

Quite clearly it is a problem, as you yourself have agreed with.

What may well be in question, is how large or small that problem actually is. The size of the problem will always be in dispute depending on ones viewpoint.

I will even admit, that some of the articles I have linked ARE biased. This was deliberate. However, they still do contain an element of truth.

As I said to you the other day, I have no issues with anyone practicing whatever Religion they choose to follow. What I do have an issue with, is when that Religion starts to have an effect on the General Population.

Again, as I previously stated, the precedent has been set, all over Europe including the UK.

At this moment in time Australia has a very small Muslim community, currently under half a million. Problems start to escalate as the Muslim population grows, as an example, look at the UK.

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who is in denial that Australia is having problems with their Muslim Community, regardless of how large or small that problem is.

Regardless of what your own Religious persuasion, may or may not be, I thank you again for being able to make a response with civility and keeping it on topic.

And I will read the link that you provided.

Edited by JockPieandBeans
  • Like 1

No the common denominator is not fundamentalism, they did not make up their own religion, the problem is ISLAM itself. No Islam does not turn most into militants, only few join up for Allah's shock troops, but many, many more are cheering from the sidelines, you just don't want to face up to it. Militant or not the history of Islam and it's aims over the last 1400 years speaks for itself and no amount to diversion, minimising the problem or apologies can change that, or any teachings of the Koran and the Prophet.

The reporter has a Twitter account & for sure will have an email account at SMH, he has covered conflict for many years. Take up your objections with him, call him an apologist and so on. Be interesting for you to link (Twitter) for his response to your comments

Keep up Fifty Four.

The quote wasn't simple1's.

It was from the resident right wing journo at fairfax (which I'm sure you knew given your clear knowledge on things strayan). Clearly not far enough to the right of genghis khan for you still.

Keep up Fifty Four.

The quote wasn't simple1's.

It was from the resident right wing journo at fairfax (which I'm sure you knew given your clear knowledge on things strayan).

A journo sourced by jihadi jock. As I said earlier, you and he need to get your lines straight. The lack of coordination is giving the Isis social media team a bad name...

Clearly sheehan is not far enough to the right of genghis khan for you still

Edited by samran

Here it is.

Moved on from spell check have we? Capitalised, underlined and bold! Why are you shouting so loud?

First rule of educated, civilised, real debate. You know, the sort they foster in the better, classier Universities. He who mentions Hitler first loses. Second rule; he who shouts first also loses.

Jihad Jock. Loser on the 2nd count.

Why bother to try and read whatever lame analysis or argument is contain in the post when it is being rammed down the readers throat?

Simple 1

All reporters are guilty of producing, at times, both biased and unbiased articles, of that there is no doubt.

The issue is, that 2 posters, continually express a very loud opinion that the actual topic is not a problem in Australia. They shout their mantra without providing substantiating links. What makes it even worse, when the links that they do provide are not even relevant to the topic. When you do this you are always going to be shouted down.

What may well be in question, is how large or small that problem actually is. The size of the problem will always be in dispute depending on ones viewpoint.

I will even admit, that some of the articles I have linked ARE biased. This was deliberate. However, they still do contain an element of truth.

As I said to you the other day, I have no issues with anyone practicing whatever Religion they choose to follow. What I do have an issue with, is when that Religion starts to have an effect on the General Population.

Again, as I previously stated, the precedent has been set, all over Europe including the UK.

At this moment in time Australia has a very small Muslim community, currently under half a million. Problems start to escalate as the Muslim population grows, as an example, look at the UK.

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who is in denial that Australia is having problems with their Muslim Community, regardless of how large or small that problem is.

Regardless of what your own Religious persuasion, may or may not be, I thank you again for being able to make a response with civility and keeping it on topic.

Where are the links? Where are the links? You have no links. Shall I shout this to the world? Where are the links to endorse the waffle? Now I am really confused. How do we know that Australia only has a little bit of a problem without links. Where is the link about 3%? I am lost without them. Sorry, am I shouting too loud?

Simple 1

Where are the links? Where are the links? You have no links. Shall I shout this to the world? Where are the links to endorse the waffle? Now I am really confused. How do we know that Australia only has a little bit of a problem without links. Where is the link about 3%? I am lost without them. Sorry, am I shouting too loud?

Quite. Jihad Jock, link specialist extraordinaire, can't back up his 3% claim.

Sends us video of London streets (has he even been to the UK? Is it easy for afghans to get visas?) and asks us to believe in the boogie man.

Simple 1

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/the-muslim-world-like-the-christian-world-is-complex-so-lets-get-some-context-20141001-10opsd.html

I read your link. Like you I believe it to be a perfectly, fair unbiased article. It highlights, what most people are already saying.

That there are good Muslims in the world. That has never been in dispute.

I think of the accountant who used to stop by my desk for a visit most days when we worked together. Her recurring theme was the difficulty of finding a boyfriend. Her parents, Lebanese Muslims, had placed so many restrictions on who she could see and she found the Lebanese men she was meeting expected a level of subservience she was not willing to give. She was caught between two cultures, and trying to make them mesh.

And this I believe is what causes a lot of the problems.

Last week, this column put the argument that only about 1 per cent of a society needs to take up arms against their fellow citizens to wrest control of power. In the past century, violent revolutions in Europe, Asia and Iran have seen the 1 per cent rule apply, followed by the rule of the gun.

It is happening again in the Middle East, across a broad arc of violent instability that traverses Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, Nigeria, Chad, Mali and Algeria. The common denominator is Islamic fundamentalism, which presents an obvious problem. But this does not turn the majority of these Muslim populations into militant Islamists. Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

I had previously put the figure at 3%, which is the figure that I had previously seen documented. The writer puts it at 1%, draw your own conclusions to the exact figure.

Those who must carry the burden of repression should not also be blamed for it.

That statement is a 2 way street.