Kid Friendly Resorts in Pattaya/Jomtien?

SaamBaht

The Woodlands Resort Naklua rd near the Dusit Thani and dolphin roundabout. It has three swimming pools set in a garden atmosphere. I have been staying there for many years. It was built as a family resort. It costs around B2000+/night and you can have a family room which interconnects. King Carl Gustav stays there as he is a friend of the owner, as I am. There is a French Restaurant and coffee shop/pattisery at the front of the hotel which is very popular.

• Like 2

I stay at the Sabai Lodge Soi 2 they have ajoining rooms, 3 pools, great with kids, Big C up the road, on the Baht bus route. The staff are great with the kids, not far to the beach (although I hate the beach), secure parking etc I think I paid 985Baht per room last month, check with their website or any search engine.

Hope this helps

• Like 2

Would concur with the Hard Rock hotel. By far the best kid's focused hotel I have stayed at in Pattaya. I experienced the suites a couple of years ago, they were excellent and came with club lounge benefits. I was lucky enough to stay at a bargain rate but normally they do not come cheap.

Have also stayed in a standard room at a later date which was just fine.

• Like 1

Hi there, why don't you opt for a private pool villa instead? I have approximately 100 properties for rental, all around Jomtien Beach, Pratumnak Hill and Central Pattaya. I can organise a baby-sitter service too, for you in your own villa.

Just an idea...If interested, please email me at: [email protected] and you can check out my properties at www.tvillas.com

Have a good day.

Miss T

www.tvillas.com

post-218304-0-81752200-1411278518_thumb.

• Like 1

The Pinnacle Grand Resort & Spa is not located in the 'heart of sin city' (actually, it's a bit far from it) and is not 'girl friendly' (as they apply an 'occupancy surcharge' for each unregistered guest), but it's a very nice and family friendly place in Jomtien with its own private beach and many other facilities.

http://www.pinnaclehotels.com/hotelsite/pinnacle/jomtien/

You may easily get great discounted rates for this resort by booking online via any of the best known hotel reservation websites.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your replies! The Centara is a great possibility, even with the Russians swarming in off the streets. smile.png We would still entertain any other suggestions and will be investigating all of them. Heard the Royal Cliff was pretty good as well. Thanks you all!!!