As the world watches, PM Prayuth goes abroad

webfact

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relevations . by whistle blowers like Snowden and Assange confirm intelligence agencies track even ordinary emails by most citizens in Countries like Australia and United States.

An AFP friend confirms telephone companies are involved and the Australian Government routinely also spy on Indonesia and other countries.

CIA immediately listens in on calls and emails of military Junta. *(once in power)

Forums and posters on Islamic sites or even ones like this are monitored for key words.

Its routine .

Nothing over the top.

The system is concerned with supporters of non elected states or terrorist organisations.

Juntas "are" on their list.

Why because Anti American rhetoric is often manifested by such groups.

Those in support of them are indeed noted electronically .

Its not unlawful but will get you monitored.

That is a fact.

What they look out for is anti - western comments.

Threats , and as such.

Thats just the age we live in.

If you think thats fantasy .

Fine i don't care.

But you can easily get confirmation from the whistle blowers that it goes even further in this day and age.

I am just letting you know

Edited by Fred Flinstone

Silly old Mike. Embassies in Thailand employ people specifically to keep in touch with what's happening on the ground in Thailand. It's Ambassador's role to report back to base on what's happening and how it may affect the country's interests.

Check out the wikileaks cables for a flavour of what goes on. Embassies talk to all the major players and know far more about Thailand than you or I.

And they don't like what they know which is why the PM gets the shoulder while Yingluck got visits from all the major westerner leaders.

Suck it up as bitter tasting as it may be to you

.........................."Silly old Mike. Embassies in Thailand employ people specifically to keep in touch with what's happening on the ground in Thailand. It's Ambassador's role to report back to base on what's happening and how it may affect the country's interests."...........................

You are arguing with yourself now. It is pretty much what I said except for the "silly old Mike" bit.

And far from being bitter about what has been happening, I am about as happy as an ex-Thai Prime Minister in a handbag shop ! clap2.gif