where to renew my mobile phone internet?

tomtom345

One option is the True shop in Central Festival Plaza at the basement level towards the back (if you come in from 2nd Road).. You can in fact buy cards with credit at many places including 7-Eleven, but I think you need to input the correct code to activate the chosen package, and i preferred to let the True staff do it for me.

Edited by citizen33

thank you guys for the answers.

sfokevin I logged to their website , it looks like I have a tourist sim card (I bought 500 baht credits).

can I change it to a normal sim card instead?

and it's written there that the expiry date is 3 months after I bought my and credits.

is my tourist card only valid for 3 months? or are my 500 baht credits only valid for 3 months?

Edited by tomtom345

and it's written there that the expiry date is 3 months after I bought my and credits.

is my tourist card only valid for 3 months? or are my 500 baht credits only valid for 3 months?

This thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/630471-extending-the-validity-of-your-truemove-sim-card/ covers extending TrueH SIM validity in mind-numbing detail. Basically it will cost you 3B for 30 days and can be done from your phone. If you top-up it's free, of course.

True have a fairly good app that you can download to your phone/tablet that shows validity and balance and also allows you to subscribe to various packages. It's mostly in English.