Rolled metal wire fence

sunoco27

Super Highway frontage road, South side, about 100 meters West of the Ping River is a large hardware store, easy to see with all the stuff in front. They have it but it is a square pattern, not rectangular like your photo unless the rectangular is some new stock. Galvanized, does not rust fast but will a bit after some years.

Believe me, a complete waste of time and money if you are looking for something that will last longer than two or three years. However galvanised and guaranteed it is it won't last much longer than that. Many people obviously found out the same and you can now buy much more hard wearing chain link (in the US Hurricane fencing, I believe) in several places around town. Global House has plenty of choice of height and gauge.

By the way, if you are trying to fence rabbits or dogs, allow for burying about 30cm under the soil bent round to 90 degrees in the direction of containment so they can't dig their way in under the fence.

Sorry. Just re-read your post - Just one metre?? You may have to buy a bit more than that, even the useless stuff comes in rolls.... smile.png My irritation about the cheap wire stuff comes with having laboriously put in about 200 metres of it!

Edited by Greenside
  • Like 1

Believe me, a complete waste of time and money if you are looking for something that will last longer than two or three years. However galvanised and guaranteed it is it won't last much longer than that. Many people obviously found out the same and you can now buy much more hard wearing chain link (in the US Hurricane fencing, I believe) in several places around town. Global House has plenty of choice of height and gauge.

By the way, if you are trying to fence rabbits or dogs, allow for burying about 30cm under the soil bent round to 90 degrees in the direction of containment so they can't dig their way in under the fence.

Sorry. Just re-read your post - Just one metre?? You may have to buy a bit more than that, even the useless stuff comes in rolls.... smile.png My irritation about the cheap wire stuff comes with having laboriously put in about 200 metres of it!

I have had some of that mesh fencing for more than 10 years with no rust. Got it at the place Dante described.

Quality and cheap at a little place selling nothing but the stuff; coming out of the city past Ruam chock plaza on the left ; keep going and just past the little pizza place and doi change; left side another 15 meters.

70bht per sqm meter.

Over hangdong 120 to 150bht

On the canal road keep going to the single lane and see left side one shop or along a lot further maybe 10km on the right a place with sand and stone chip wtc building materials; they have it too. (Easy to miss it if driving fast.)

hang dong side supply looks sub standard and higher priced.

Depends what you want it for and how much if worth the drive.

(All place will deliver normally)

Quality and cheap at a little place selling nothing but the stuff; coming out of the city past Ruam chock plaza on the left ; keep going and just past the little pizza place and doi change; left side another 15 meters.

Before or after the PTT gas station?

Sorry

I've got a mind blank on relation to PTT

I use the Doi Chang and pizza place; (little car park out front like a building on 2 sides of square car park; the main road the other side and other side left right angle off the road is a soi to access some moo baan I think).

Not very far up from the market after Ruam chock plaza. Maybe one toe/ set of shop houses between them.

So since I not remember any PTT station between the market and the shop then I guessing it's before the PTT.

Drive slow and there is a red sign by the street in Thai with a big 70 on it (says like fence , 70 bht or something)

Sorry

I've got a mind blank on relation to PTT

I use the Doi Chang and pizza place; (little car park out front like a building on 2 sides of square car park; the main road the other side and other side left right angle off the road is a soi to access some moo baan I think).

Not very far up from the market after Ruam chock plaza. Maybe one toe/ set of shop houses between them.

So since I not remember any PTT station between the market and the shop then I guessing it's before the PTT.

Drive slow and there is a red sign by the street in Thai with a big 70 on it (says like fence , 70 bht or something)

"the main road the other side and other side left right angle off the road is a soi"

yeh

the PTT is about 15 meters past the Doi Chaang coffee shop