German beggar spends donated cash drinkin' and partyin' in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What amazes me is how easily people can be deported from Thailand - usually within a few days. Perhaps the West should learn a few things from Thailand. Look at how long it took the UK to deport extremist Muslim cleric accused of terrorism charges, Abu Qatada - more than 10 years and DGP 1.7 million ............ including legal for AQ of nearly GBP 650k!! Look at the immigrants who enter Europe each day! No chance here of pulling a fast one ......... time learn from Thailand!

So many scams in Thailand that's why the country has got such a bad name.

This happens a lot all over the world.

Beggars and some Charities all over the world collect cash from good natured some say stupid people and use it inappropriately to suit them selves and feather their own nest.

A lesson should be:

Never give to Beggars.

Never give to Charities.

No surprise you live in Pattaya the city for morally bankrupt people.

When you give you receive

I've learned that people who profess and pass judgement on morality are often the most corrupt and devoid of compassion and tolerance.

Farang gets deported (rightly so) but other "beggars" allowed to remain? Hmmmm.............

If you want to be a successful farang beggar, it's wise to approach the influential operators of the disabled Burmese, Cambodian beggars then there is no chance of deportation.

One of the first laws of beggary - don't approach on another's turf.

What amazes me is how easily people can be deported from Thailand - usually within a few days. Perhaps the West should learn a few things from Thailand. Look at how long it took the UK to deport extremist Muslim cleric accused of terrorism charges, Abu Qatada - more than 10 years and DGP 1.7 million ............ including legal for AQ of nearly GBP 650k!! Look at the immigrants who enter Europe each day! No chance here of pulling a fast one ......... time learn from Thailand!

human rights ???????????????? er what,s that Thailand would say, and after you try to explain they would look at you blankly and then laugh at you.

I think that answers that

but then there is THAI RIGHTS now thats a different thing ???????

So as you will see here not everyone/country is impeccable especially for a German! Who are the financial leaders of the EU in the European financial crisis ... so regarding the 2 British tourists crime what can you expect from a developing country when the citizen of a THE leading finance & technology is beggar! It is a shame and disgrace to the German work ethic which was so proudly recognized over the world!

This German beggar is my guru!

Think about his life back in Germany and how it must suck and be boring and tedious as hell on earth. And then think about how many german women will want to be with him or employes who would hire him for a decent salary! In Pattaya with 40,000 baht cash he is like a rock star god!

Give him a break and leave him alone. Good for him!

What is disgusting is all the self righteous thavisa posters who look down on him!! You are all ignorant ( but that is the norm for a typical thaivisa poster) and could use a walk in his shoes.

Get off your high horses, open your eyes and look in the mirror!

Under the Immigration Act of 1979, Chapter 2 Section 12, Mr. Holst has now been ordered to leave Thailand and on Friday was transferred to the Immigration Detention Center in Bangkok where he awaits deportation.

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2014-09-27

I never could understand that law....

"...Section 12: Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the Kingdom:

2. Having no appropriate means of living following entrance into the Kingdom......"

So he's excluded from entering the Kingdom after he's already entered? Or does it mean he can not enter again?

A law that relies on circular logic ......only a Thai could come up with something like that!

Edited by Time Traveller

This German beggar is my guru!

Think about his life back in Germany and how it must suck and be boring and tedious as hell on earth. And then think about how many german women will want to be with him or employes who would hire him for a decent salary! In Pattaya with 40,000 baht cash he is like a rock star god!

Give him a break and leave him alone. Good for him!

What is disgusting is all the self righteous thavisa posters who look down on him!! You are all ignorant ( but that is the norm for a typical thaivisa poster) and could use a walk in his shoes.

Get off your high horses, open your eyes and look in the mirror!

happy feet is your guru..haha who is your god Homer Simpson...''aim low,shoot high''....sawadee(no crap)

Edited by mok199

If anyone think's this guy is going to
1. Change the attitude of Thailand towards Germans/Fargans
2. Change immigration and visas in anyway

3. Change the way you or anyone lives their lives

4. Change how people donate to charity

Well, you're as thick as Pig Poo.

He obviously need help physically and mentally.

I for one hope he finds the help he needs as outwardly it looks like he has a tough time ahead

Hello Mok199,

I don't have a lot of posts because I didn't move to thailand to spend my life looking at a computer screen and posting on thaivisa.

Can I ask you a question?

Why do you have a picture of an ugly baby as your avatar?

cheesy.gif lets make it 10 loser..

Hello Mok199,

I don't have a lot of posts because I didn't move to thailand to spend my life looking at a computer screen and posting on thaivisa.

When you have kids of our own you'll realize. I thought my kids were beautiful but looking back they were ugly at some stages.

The sad thing is that this will stop people helping genuine cases for fear of being taken advantage of!

Actually, if you look into it, most organized Charities use up anywhere from 60% to 80% of donations for administrative costs. Translated that means that when you pull up out front there are BMWs and Jaguars, and sometimes even a Rolls or two. I think the prize went to the American Cancer Society in either Arizona or New Mexico, they were caught disappearing 84% to admin costs.

Similarly, I learned this year that to qualify to be a not-for-profit organization you only have to legally give up 10%, and that is after costs.

So I guess the question is, who is worse the guy that is honest about it, like our dim friend from Germany, or those that put the money to so called good use buying luxury items for themselves but are smart enough to keep us from noticing? Or is it better, the more you steal? It sure seems that if you steal big enough, you walk. (No pun intended)

Walter Brennan's line in Meet John Doe comes to mind; "I know the World's been shaved by a drunken barber! I don't need the paper to tell me." Sometimes Capra-corn is just true, even if it is corny.

Hello Mok199,

When you have kids of our own you'll realize. I thought my kids were beautiful but looking back they were ugly at some stages.

Also when a baby is born and people say, "aww he looks just like his dad/mum"

I have never ever seen a new born that looks anything like a fully gown adult

Under the Immigration Act of 1979, Chapter 2 Section 12, Mr. Holst has now been ordered to leave Thailand and on Friday was transferred to the Immigration Detention Center in Bangkok where he awaits deportation.

pattaya-one.jpg

"...Section 12: Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the Kingdom:

2. Having no appropriate means of living following entrance into the Kingdom......"

So he's excluded from entering the Kingdom after he's already entered? Or does it mean he can not enter again?

A law that relies on circular logic ......only a Thai could come up with something like that!

Oh, I don't know. I have seen acid users pull the same thing off, of course that was twenty-five years ago.

pattaya-one.jpg

I presume something lost in translation, but basically means they do not have the right to remain...

Sooner they get him home hopefully the quicker he gets treatment

And he stops making fools of do gooders.wai2.gif

<<now this guy deserves to be deported and blacklisted >>

Pjmansions,

And why is this so upsetting to you? If he has broken some thai law why not let the thai people deal with him?

So far, he has not been found guilty of anything.

Who are you to be the judge, jury and executioner?

Are you full thai nationality or just some visitor in the Kingdom on a visa?

I don't see how it is any business of yours if you are just here on some visa.

The sad thing is that this will stop people helping genuine cases for fear of being taken advantage of!

I don't think so. For every 10 people you help maybe 9 are genuine, why would you stop helping people when you can just because of occasional idiots like this German guy?

Not directing this comment at you necessarily but I personally find that the people who never donate or help anyone hide behind the excuse that there are scam artists out there.