Key witness says foreigner kills British tourists

Lite Beer

This is becoming a farce. Panga is a disgrace, and his clowns on KT have done everything they can to obstruct justice. The British Foreign Office should now be advising all British Citizens to avoid travel to Koh Tao.

It has been a farce from day one. Sadly money talks and also being as no Thai could possibly carry out an attack like this, the only chance of finding someone guilty is to jail the wrong man(men)

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RTP are into their endgame here. Point the blame back at a foreigner and so that let's any Asian suspects off the hook. They will say "we told you it was a foreigner at the beginning!" And say how all the media speculation took up valuable time in the manhunt. Now the Foreigner has left Thailand and we can't get him. Sorry but that is it.

I am sure they felt sorry for the victims but they never really wanted to catch the person(s) who did this, but just make this go away as soon as possible.

• Like 1

There was a foreigner fighting on the beach that night. His name was David. The purported 'witness' , unless he/she was close to the action and had eyes of a cat (or a wide beam flashlight), wouldn't be expected to see much beyond 3 or 4 men and a woman shouting and fighting. And the news claims the witness observes a foreigner killing the British Tourists? It has hogwash splashed all over it.

• Like 1

Hey ................ I was an eye witness as well, the killer was a gay dyslexic Guatemalan pygmy !!!!!............ jing jing

Just when you thought, that the standard of posts couldn't get any lower, a new contender pops up!!whistling.gif

Why? His witness seems more believable than any comments the police have made.

With quite a few fingers pointing at Sean, was he cleared of all the evidence they had against him, like blood on his clothes etc before he was allowed to leave the country?

I believe the obvious answer would be yes or he may not have been permitted to leave Thailand. I have followed the case closely but don't recall if the red substance on the guitar was officially identified as blood or has it only been stated as so by earlier posts? If so, did the police procure a sample for testing? Why would one not clean the blood away, especially when one could become/was a potential suspect in a bloody crime? Not sure why, but for me it seems that the guitar was somewhat of a focal point in the photo of him taken while sitting/interviewing in the baht bus. Would be interesting to see who was standing off in the background as he gave the interview.

police investigators have obtained a key witness who said foreigner killed the two British tourists in Koh Tao island

Why on earth would they make this comment when this is just an apparent witness account.. what if this is not true?

But this latest disclosure, if confirmed, will be a significant turn of the probe which earlier focused only on locals and migrant workers after DNA testing revealed the mixed semen found

This still won't take the spotlight off any asian suspects, as their semen was found, and NOT that of a farang.

I have a feeling the end result may include egg on faces.

Let's see where this goes....

Almost 2 weeks of so called intensive investigations....and miraculously....out of nowhere....out of the blue.....comes forward a witness that knows the truth.....that a foreigner committed this crime.......let the rest of the world make their judgements on this case............

This cannot be serious. How naive does they think people are? Start working on solving this case instead of finding a way to cover it up and further more safe yourself from embarrassment over all the ridiculous statements you made.

But some how we should all have known, that no matter what, then there no way that a thai would go down for this murder, if so someone would lose face over somewhat racial statement, and we wouldn't want that.

Edited by Iumentum

Almost 2 weeks of so called intensive investigations....and miraculously....out of nowhere....out of the blue.....comes forward a witness that knows the truth.....that a foreigner committed this crime.......let the rest of the world make their judgements on this case............

In many crimes witnesses don't come forward for whatever reason till later on so it could very well be legit.

Can I ask the lynch-mob here to halt their horses for a minute please??

What if the barowners and their families had absolutely nothing to do with the murders whatsoever?

Their lives and livelyhood are spoiled forever, because they have been tried and found quilty by social media. Quite scary really!sad.png

This is not a question about if the are good persons or not (probably not), but IF they are not involved, I feel sorry for them.

I don't know about the bar owners' guilt or innocence but in the overall scheme of things regarding tourism, Thai visa keyboard warriors are not important numerically.

Did anyone see the photos of farangs partying on Koh Tao just the next night after the murders? On a website of a hack journalist whose name we cannot mention.They didn't seem to care too much.

It's a terrible, brutal murder but sadly there are evil b...s all over the world. Download any of the youtube videos about real crime in the States- horrific,hundreds of cases of savage murders like this, and sometimes it takes years to put the perpetrators behind bars because of the paucity of evidence, the detectives may know who did it but don't have the evidence to nail them.

Can I ask the lynch-mob here to halt their horses for a minute please??

What if the barowners and their families had absolutely nothing to do with the murders whatsoever?

Their lives and livelyhood are spoiled forever, because they have been tried and found quilty by social media. Quite scary really!sad.png

This is not a question about if the are good persons or not (probably not), but IF they are not involved, I feel sorry for them.

I don't know about the bar owners' guilt or innocence but in the overall scheme of things regarding tourism, Thai visa keyboard warriors are not important numerically.

Did anyone see the photos of farangs partying on Koh Tao just the next night after the murders? On a website of a hack journalist whose name we cannot mention.They didn't seem to care too much.

It's a terrible, brutal murder but sadly there are evil b...s all over the world. Download any of the youtube videos about real crime in the States- horrific,hundreds of cases of savage murders like this, and sometimes it takes years to put the perpetrators behind bars because of the paucity of evidence, the detectives may know who did it but don't have the evidence to nail them.

Yes the murder was horrific... and it's playing out on the same channel as "Do you know who my father is?"

• Like 2

That's not what this Thai news source has just reported.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

That is dated 23rd...... not 27th........ get ur dates right...... payment came after that!

It is interesting that the article states that Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen said "He (Mon) was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved"[sic].

So the BIB had collected and examined the evidence which proved "Mon" was guilty, only to be release a few days later?

Say so much about their competency...

"Mon" could had been "involved" as sending couple of thugs after Hannah (since the probable events in the bar). The story that has floated around for some time (without proven this far, though) has been that there were argument in AC Bar between Hannah and some local (gansters?). What kind of an argument, we don't know.

This is a disgrace! The biggest pile of shit since humans first evolved on this planet. Thailand is the Satan of the Universe and should be destroyed once and for all!

I call upon all Honorable People to join me in a New Crusade against the true Evil of this World, the Kingdom of Thailand! Let eternal damnation befall this very essence of pure evil!

Hear! Hear! The Righteous has spoken!

You guys are way too much! Calm down for God's sake! tongue.png

• Like 2

I thought the Police were going to tighten up on these leaks to the Press.

Could make a good defense, a crazy farang killed the couple and then two Asians only assaulted the dead female victim.

That way they are not charged with a brutal murder but still serve time since their DNA was found in the semen they left behind.

Could make a good defense to an audience that wants to believe...

Plus it plays into the Thai prejudice against farang that is only rivaled by the farang prejudice against Thai seen on this TV forum the past 12 days.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and your own prejudice against common sense!!

• Like 1

I just want to see justice - whether Thai, British or other Foreign Nationals. Would I be embarrassed if the perps were proved to be Brits - you bet your dangly bits I would be embarrassed and utterly ashamed !!

I hope every national feels the same, irrespective of where they come from !

This is just another disgrace to the image of the Thai culture who believes it can be part of the modern world.The backbone of the education system has produced such people in power not withstanding the serious situation Thailand is in to be part of the planning and direction of its people as role models.

There was DNA from several asian mens semen found but a forieghner is now accused of the murder. The plot thickens, this just keeps getting more twisted. Sounds like they are clutching at straws

Any Asian who is not from Thailand is a foreigner.Is that so hard to grasp?

Nope, not a forieghner. Must be extraterrestrial.

I just want to see justice - whether Thai, British or other Foreign Nationals. Would I be embarrassed if the perps were proved to be Brits - you bet your dangly bits I would be embarrassed and utterly ashamed !!

I hope every national feels the same, irrespective of where they come from !

This isn't about the nationality of the murderers. It's about a slipshod investigation by the police and to use the Prime Minister's words... "People of influence"

Edited by Local Drunk
  • Like 1

so what is it now, they were killed by a farang then she was raped by a couple of thais who stumbled on the bodies, this is really getting beyond a joke, time for the police to just do their job without all the bullsh*t they are constantly spreading around. Definitely sounding more and more like they are trying to cover something up, makes sense why they didnt want the fbi involved I suppose.

• Like 2