5 Star Hotel Theft from British Guest by Pattaya Bar Girl

webfact

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gorgeous, the old tight fisted old buggar just too miserable to honour his contract & pay her a few bob.

So she took matters into her own hands. Priceless!!

So you believe her story to the police about not being paid after the first, second and third nights and still going back for more? This type of old dog would cut up rough the first time a john tried to fob her off without money. Normal techniques include threatening to trash the hotel room, smashing the john over the head with a bottle from the mini bar, hacking at him with a stiletto heel etc, etc.

Hahaha. Sounds like words of experience.

I'd have paid the photographer half of the stash in exchange for the camera's memory card to make sure they're not releasing a photo of me standing next to that hog... The wife beater shirt Pops is wearing rounds up the picture. What an adorable couple they would have made, all destroyed by greed and stinginess, and fingerpointing... It's a cruel world out there :) one could say, almost ugly ;)

Edited by catweazle

Where in this story does it say his age? It does give the age of her and a another Thai friend as she's 40, friend 56.

Umm, the very first line of the story ?

"A: -- Over the weekend, the Pattaya Police Chief, announced the arrest of a 40 year old Pattaya Bar Worker, who is alleged to have stolen money from the room safe of a 56 year old British Tourist."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764210-5-star-hotel-theft-from-british-guest-by-pattaya-bar-girl/?p=8453228

If that guy is 56, then I must only be about 40 now (but I still tell the ladies that I'm really only in my 20's which is why I'm such a "hansum man") ! w00t.gif

When are farangs men learning that Bar Thai woman only want their money and not their companion. I guess never!!!

Really i can not believe it.

So when they say they love me longtime and I handsome, it not true ? lol.

Well if i was a 2 week millionaire ( assuming this dudes on a holiday) i certainly wouldnt be looking for the oldest ugliest lady in town..does not matter what we look like because we got the money to ping the young honey.....and thats what he should be doing and have having said this i am bemused at the amount of young and old dudes that are in company with not so nice looking girls and i thinks to myself mate <deleted>...w00t.gif

I did not know that Dusit Thani's business is THAT bad. Look at the geezer's outfit and, in all honesty, having these two strolling through the lobby did not ring any bells?
The real loser is the Dusit Hotel. The cheap geezers at the Dusit and Russian only spoken at the Royal Cliff - oh well!

There are two women charged and one of the women is a close friend of the other who exchanged the pounds for baht and she is 56 years old. Both women were charged. I think the reporter got confused about the age.

One man in the photo is a policeman and the other is the victim.

post-187908-0-62227800-1411967076_thumb.

Edited by thailiketoo

There are two women charged and one of the women is a close friend of the other who exchanged the pounds for baht and she is 56 years old. Both women were charged. I think the reporter got confused about the age.

One man in the photo is a policeman and the other is the victim.

if i am the policeman, i would comfort the old git too with £3k tongue.png