Work Permit. I'm Confused

I read somewhere in the threads below (cannot remember which one) that even if you paint your house or do some gardening it is deemed to be work and one should have a work permit. I am a painter, pictures not walls, though I have done the odd mural. Selling is not really an issue with me but when I get a bulk of work together I would like to have exhibitions which may possibly end up with some sales. What should I do about this re- work permit wise? I do not want to step on offcialdom's toes and get fined and deported..Any suggestions/ advice would be appreciated......

If you paint your pictures while in Thailand and you want to do it legally --- well, you do need a workpermit which again means you need some properly registered employer to employ you ... So, three options: Find some art lover that'll sponsor you --- Don't do it --- Do it illegally ...

I read somewhere in the threads below (cannot remember which one) that even if you paint your house or do some gardening it is deemed to be work and one should have a work permit. I am a painter, pictures not walls, though I have done the odd mural. Selling is not really an issue with me but when I get a bulk of work together I would like to have exhibitions which may possibly end up with some sales. What should I do about this re- work permit wise? I do not want to step on offcialdom's toes and get fined and deported..Any suggestions/ advice would be appreciated......

contact Ilja west, he has a web site google him.............he does shows in BK tell him sean (canada) refered you :o

contact Ilja west, he has a web site google him.............he does shows in BK tell him sean (canada) refered you :o

Thanks for the information, I have Emailed ilja west.........cheers