Photos of You Geared Up With Your Bike & On The Road.

H1w4yR1da

Sorry i can't post here, got a topbox.

But what are all them leatherboys doing in Thailand? Even in shorts and slippers it's hot enough for me on the highway.

Slippers?!?!? Whoose....

Me in Indonesia:

post-174911-0-52845500-1412207378_thumb.

...and a picture of me before I lost a lot of weight on the banana diet:

post-174911-0-30869300-1412208405_thumb.

Edited by papa al

But what are all them leatherboys doing in Thailand? Even in shorts and slippers it's hot enough for me on the highway.

Never experienced it myself to any great degree but I hear that road rash is extremely painful and takes a long time to heal. That's why I wear protective gear to minimise the pain and injury if I have a crash. Similarly, my bones are less hard than the tarmac / telegraph pole / distance marker so I like to give myself some chance to avoid broken bones if I should come into contact with any of the above.

I understand it's not for all, that's fine. Keep safe.

• Like 1

forget about the top box man! just post.

with leathers, we are trying to survivelaugh.png

• Like 1

CBR 250, Versys 650, CBR 1000, and VFR 1200

sumet, nice man. you were not around for a while.

Thanks. Yes, I've been quite busy the past year. We have a new addition to the Sumet family. Still trying to decide what her first motorcycle will be.

nice man, a cute baby! so definitely you were busy sure:)

congrats Brian!

firts bike:

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2015-KX65

pqvbvpmb.cy0.png

• Like 1

Ahh bikes... my last few bikes in UK;

Pic 1 my beloved GSXR1000K3 (MENTAL) loved it, but absolute BONKERS!! Pic 2 my faithful ZZR600E5 cheap as chips, bullet proof and never let me down

attachicon.gifK3 Buckstones Sept 2011 Sold for £31000.JPG attachicon.gifZZR600E5 (3).JPG

Pic 3 VFR800F ix (Pre VTEC) In Mike Hailwood HRC colours, the all rounder Pic 4 my current UK babe Triumph Bonneville T100A2 (865cc parallel twin) puts a BiG smile on my face

attachicon.gifVFR880FiX Aug 2011 Matlock 004.JPG attachicon.gif20140421_135202.jpg

Pic 5 my Thai ride; Lil Yamaha Nouvo 135LC, owned it for 5 years, bought off a girl I know with 4k on clock as new, (now uprated, big bore kit, new body kit and a few mods whistling.gif )

Goes like $ hit off a stick when I want it to, the look on some faces of Big Bike riders lol, I only mostly run around town, if going on a run I just hire a BiG bike (ATM)

attachicon.gifNouvo.jpg Same bike attachicon.gifP6210017.JPG

and you in your gear?laugh.png

• Like 1

Thaninthai , is that Donnington ? . Nice bike.

snetterton,yeah the bikes a bit to nice to be ruining it on track and I seem to prefer my hornet for road riding so it's currently up for sale looking for a dedicatedtrack bike at the moment old Zx636,cbr,r6 etc etc
  • Like 1

looks like you are the poser here , you even started a thread for it.

Nah, I started the thread in the hopes that there were decent riders out there who knew the value of ATGATT and actually rode their bikes beyond Starbucks. Thankfully I was proven right.

You sure pulled the "stuffed sausage in jeans look" of

Typical! There's a great 2013 GSXR in the pic and all you can do is stare at my dick. I'm sure you'd find that 'alternative lifestyle' TV forum better suited to you.

Our maybe even post a pic of you geared up on your bike. But I'm guessing we'll end up with a Nouvo and a top b

I think its pretty clear to everyone that your dick seems to be the 2013 suzuki gsxr

Clear case of big bike / small penis syndrome

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/8-signs-a-guy-suffers-from-sps-small-penis-syndrome/

I gear up all the time too, but I don't feel the need to pose in front of a camera afterwards to feel like a real biker.

And I bet you're great fun to ride with. dry.png

I mean, why even reply to the thread in the first place if the subject holds no interest? Or was it just to make a bitchy comment?

I am great fun to ride with, because that's what I do, I ride.

I don't stop every 500 meters to have my picture taken.

I gear up all the time too, but I don't feel the need to pose in front of a camera afterwards to feel like a real biker.

And I bet you're great fun to ride with. dry.png

I mean, why even reply to the thread in the first place if the subject holds no interest? Or was it just to make a bitchy comment?

I am great fun to ride with, because that's what I do, I ride.

I don't stop every 500 meters to have my picture taken.

we go for rides with highway and we have 5 photos only! we ride too bramds!

2014 Up North (To NormanW: I am wearing a kevlar jeans, knee protectors and Sidi ST Air boots smile.png )

photo1_zps943d404f.png

2011 Bira

IMG00498-20111024-1520_zps35e18984.jpg

2011Bira

IMG_3943_zpsf962a0dc.jpg

Apologies for the top box in the first picture smile.png ........

I remember when your front brakes were almost on fire coming into the pits at Bira.

You certainly gave it some on that versys Nicky lad.

2014 Up North (To NormanW: I am wearing a kevlar jeans, knee protectors and Sidi ST Air boots smile.png )

photo1_zps943d404f.png

2011 Bira

IMG00498-20111024-1520_zps35e18984.jpg

2011Bira

IMG_3943_zpsf962a0dc.jpg

Apologies for the top box in the first picture smile.png ........

I remember when your front brakes were almost on fire coming into the pits at Bira.

You certainly gave it some on that versys Nicky lad.

Had to go to the limit to give you a bit of competition on your ER-6n Norman. Peer pressure! It was quite tricky to push the Versys that hard to be honest. Not really made for it. But we had a good laugh. Yeaah, the good old days. :)

Digged up some old pics how I was riding in 1983!

Back then bike gear was more to keep you warm and dry, maybe a bit of padding on the elbows and knees but that was about it.

attachicon.gifGear in 1983 (1).jpgattachicon.gifGear in 1983 (2).jpgattachicon.gifGear in 1983 (3).jpg

now, 31 years later gear changed but I still look the same :-)

attachicon.gifat the gulf of Thailand.JPG

Loving the 80s kit!!! Awesome photos!

I don't really have any photos yet (except my avatar, in Myanmar, and was a rental bike). I'll take one soon here in Thailand when I can leave my bike alone long enough to find a camera!!