Man's 'other woman' falls to death in Bangkok under mysterious circumstances

webfact

Man's 'other woman' falls to death in Bangkok under mysterious circumstances
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- An extramarital affair came to a tragic end yesterday when a man's mistress fell to her death under suspicious circumstances.

The parents of the unnamed woman, who fell from a balcony where she was hiding from her lover's wife, don't believe their daughter's death was an accident or suicide.

According to Thairath, the man's wife had been out of town giving birth when she rushed back to Bangkok on a tip the woman was staying in her condo.

When the wife arrived, the other woman hid on the balcony where she allegedly "lost her footing" and plunged to her death.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/09/30/mans-other-woman-falls-death-bangkok-under-mysterious-circumstances

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-09-30

Was it a boy or a girl? And how much did it weigh? As for shagging another woman's husband while the wife is giving birth, I suppose you have to expect that it won't be a happy ending. Note to other mistresses - wear slip-proof shoes when hiding on balcony. Less likely to lose your footing.

• Like 1

Note to self: best to ignore the balcony as a hiding place when the spouse of the paramour arrives unexpectedly. Unlikely to end as well as the Rock Hudson/Doris Day movie with a similar scene

Best ignore all balconies in Thailand. They seem to be one of the most dangerous places to go.

• Like 1

I had one of these "falls" land metres from my ground floor apt in Bangkok many years ago. I pulled the curtains open to find countless Thai police officers staring right back at me. Very bizarre. For the record it was a Thai woman who "fell" from a Japanese man's apartment, 20+ floors up. Not a pretty sight.

I had one of these "falls" land metres from my ground floor apt in Bangkok many years ago. I pulled the curtains open to find countless Thai police officers staring right back at me. Very bizarre. For the record it was a Thai woman who "fell" from a Japanese man's apartment, 20+ floors up. Not a pretty sight.

Never sleep naked.

I'm 6'5" and these balconies give me the creeps. Low balustrade, slippery floor, someone spills some liquid, there you go. The average height of Thais is going up, so building codes will have to accommodate taller (and considerably fatter) people.

Never sleep naked.

I'm 6'5" and these balconies give me the creeps. Low balustrade, slippery floor, someone spills some liquid, there you go. The average height of Thais is going up, so building codes will have to accommodate taller (and considerably fatter) people.

It was like the balcony scene in Life Of Brian. "I'm not the messiah". They wouldn't listen though.

But yeah, in a ground floor pad never sleep naked. I rented high after that experience.

• Like 1

Thailand!

Truly amazing !

"Tonight on channel 7 we begin a 20 week episodes entitled ""mysterious veranda falls off buildings in Thailand"

Thats how long it would take to cover the falls (if there were such a TV show)

Its like a cartoon show of the 50s & 60s where the characters meet their maker in that particular clip by getting blown apart by TNT.

Or a 15 Tonne MAC Truck in a tunnel belts you as you hold up a sign saying ""Thats all folks"

Or your strapped onto a rocket and launched to Mars as Bugs Bunny walks away with a smug onliner and the music begins.

The whole surreal thing with this cartoon like consequences is we kinda know its like the coyote in the Cartoon -

You know who done it.

The bashings like Fog Horn Leg Horn commit on the lazy sleeping dog-

The Bugs always wins too. (Police )

Anyhow YABBA DABBA DOOOO!!