Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

There are two brothers, what about the other one ?

One was the brother (of the chief) and one was the son. Yes, because all eyes are on this, Interpol should be doing a DNA on both.....suspects or not.

No, the chief has two sons, he is asked how many in interview and clearly says two both in bangkok.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand is full of these virtually independent feudal kingdoms where there is no rule of law, just the rule of the despots who control them.

This entire farce will land at the feet of the PM, as it should. It was he who stated that the corruption in the police would be cleaned up. Well then, he is responsible for cleaning it up, right? It is time that he makes a move or the damage to Thailand's reputation will continue to plummet.

• Like 2

Bit odd that the dates on the photo are lovely and clear when the rest of the picture quality is sh!te!! handy coincidence possibly though......

I'm no expert on CCTV images, but I want to believe that date and time will be in a straight line on one such picture?

I edited the images in Photoshop and got them a little clearer, and added a straight line (red) under the date and time.

Both photos look tampered with. There is a dark outline of the body in the colored photo.

Hopefully, that's Hanna's ghost about to chop his dick off!

Indeed, the date fonts are not all the same size too, never mind being mis-aligned.

1. Daddy, I'm back at uni, but I'm scared.

2. Why son?

1. Because you didn't pay the BIB enough to cover my arse 100%.

2. Don't worry, son, I'll have a lawyer with you in 5.

Thailand is full of these virtually independent feudal kingdoms where there is no rule of law, just the rule of the despots who control them.

This entire farce will land at the feet of the PM, as it should. It was he who stated that the corruption in the police would be cleaned up. Well then, he is responsible for cleaning it up, right? It is time that he makes a move or the damage to Thailand's reputation will continue to plummet.

It will go nowhere near the feet of the PM -> FACT.

• Like 1

If I were a suspect for such a crime , and innocent , then I would be demanding a DNA test,why all this showboating when a 5 minute test would be definitive ?

As for the earlier post concerning the junta I will repeat what I wrote last week. The current situation may be embarassing for the PM but his overiding duty may be to preserve the status quo ,defending the patronage system would very much be part of that.

Perhaps the Koh Tao headman is relatively small fry but he is stil part of the system,letting him or his kin burn would perhaps set a precedent that is undesirable.

Edited by joecoolfrog
  • Like 1

So how come he was able to walk in front of CCTV on island? Noticed other guy in picture didn't seem to see him and shadow on wrong wall. also he is left handed like CCTV picture. Submit tape to be examined also no shadow in other pic is he a vampire?

Has this guy been DNA tested yet? If he is not DNA tested, NOBODY will believe his innocence. I have yet to read that he has been cleared by DNA tests. His only defense is eyewitnesses and some photo. He has to be tested, otherwise serious question marks will arise and the investigation cannot be trusted. Has he been tested?

he needs to give his DNA, now!!

photo's from CCTV?

one?

that's it?

can he prove where he was the day before the murders?

His face can't even be seen in the photo. Why wouldn't an innocent person take a DNA test?

Because even though it would clear him, it might implicate a member of his family?

• Like 2

>>> Someone mentioned the haircut in the photo with the attorney (never mind the down-cast eyes and puffy eye sockets ...recently healed from an altercation?). Let's see a photo of the kid just before the crime. Also, has his body been checked for recent injuries, scratches, bruises?

>>> Although Thai investigators are notoriously inept at crime scene investigations, there should be many Thais adept at scrutinizing photos for tampering. Get one and do it.

>>> There must be at least one speedboat which can zip from the island to the Chao Praya river. Are there any checks by authorities - re; small craft arriving at Bangkok? Or is it like Malaysia, where a large commercial jet can fly over the country without anyone noticing.

>>> Two facts speak louder than any press conference with an attorney: Why did he evade authorities for over a week after he (and everyone else) knew he was wanted? Why does he continue to refuse to be DNA tested?

• Like 1

is it the most common way for people to go to bkk, to fly?

how long is it by boat, and, is that unreasonable?

This is funny!!thumbsup.gif

Mr Fong har been the leading member of the hang-them-high brigade, the RIP-brigade, the Thaivisa-investigator-brigade, the forensic-expert-brigade on the many threads on the topic here.

And he doesn't even know, where Koh Tao is located!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

what rubbish ? Get his DNA tested and make them out from your stories and updates , if they were actually not involved . We would like to know about killers , not administrators and chiefs , and all their stupid sayings to defend themselves.

Edited by Er Manish Suri

....He has to be tested, otherwise serious question marks will arise and the investigation cannot be trusted. Has he been tested?

There have already been 'serious questions' re; this investigation. But those questions are mostly by farang, because Thais are so adept at just rolling with whatever comes down the tubes from higher ups. If the acting-PM was an acquaintance of mine, I would walk in his office and slam a fist down on his desk and demand that this case be properly investigated.

A poor British couple were brutally murdered and I AM SICK AND TIRED of reading day after day...different suspects, etc. I am disgusted at the incompetency and corruption. I suppose they hope in time people will just forget about it...Bring in Scotland Yard but they won't want to lose face. It's all so bloody sad.

• Like 1

Bit odd that the dates on the photo are lovely and clear when the rest of the picture quality is sh!te!! handy coincidence possibly though......

I'm no expert on CCTV images, but I want to believe that date and time will be in a straight line on one such picture?

I edited the images in Photoshop and got them a little clearer, and added a straight line (red) under the date and time.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

where is the footage of him on Sunday the day of the murder?

• Like 1

....He has to be tested, otherwise serious question marks will arise and the investigation cannot be trusted. Has he been tested?

There have already been 'serious questions' re; this investigation. But those questions are mostly by farang, because Thais are so adept at just rolling with whatever comes down the tubes from higher ups. If the acting-PM was an acquaintance of mine, I would walk in his office and slam a fist down on his desk and demand that this case be properly investigated.

Yes but your first and only concern is justice , others may have more pressing priorities!

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

I think that could be caused by the angle of the camera. Although it seems strange that some digits in black and some in white.

Those ctv pic are terrible! One of them is is almost diagonal and the other one bends. Now we know his face I wonder if anybody, maybe some of Hannah or Davis's friend can ID him on Ko Tao that weekend?

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.
  • Like 1

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

where is the footage of him on Sunday the day of the murder?

Thought everyone knew that? CCTV cameras have public holiday on Sunday;-)

"OH....so Mr Warot, you were in Bangkok on the morning of the murders?"

"Yes, because my lawyer and daddy made the photo's of me so i would look like i was there"

"And what about giving your DNA to prove you didnt do it?"

"Oh no i dont have to do that....daddy paid "a lot of money to the police" so i dont have to.

Just another pencil neck, scrawny little pile of human dung, gets away with murder!

When I resided in California, there was a time when I bought 10 acres which was split in half. I wanted to change the dividing line, and was willing to pay for the LLA (lot line adjustment). I hired a local surveyor. He did his job, then we went together to the county office to seal the request. The Bureaucrat there said it couldn't be done because of a moratorium on LLA's. If this was in Thailand, we would have waied and that would have been the end of it. But this was the US, and my surveyor slammed his hand down on the bureaucrat's desk and, shouted about how his family had been in that county for 130 years, and he'd never heard such nonsense. They were both red-faced, but the bureaucrat relented and I got my LLA. SOMETIMES THAT'S HOW AN ADVOCATE HAS TO BE.

And that's what this case needs. It's needs a tough-as-nails advocate for the deceased. Thus far, it's been sea slugs dealing with sea anenomies, and that's why nothing has progressed.

Edited by boomerangutang

the trick is to stall everything as long as possible

in the first instance the island should have been sealed off and every person on it DNA tested

but now many weeks later the chain of evidence can be contested

it has taken so long for this suspect to come up with a photo, some records from the school, witnesses gone now??

maybe they are waiting for the statute of limitations to run its course?

Has this guy been DNA tested yet? If he is not DNA tested, NOBODY will believe his innocence. I have yet to read that he has been cleared by DNA tests. His only defense is eyewitnesses and some photo. He has to be tested, otherwise serious question marks will arise and the investigation cannot be trusted. Has he been tested?

Of course he hasnt been tested and cleared .

If he had then this thread would not exist.

Let's suppose that somewhere along the line, a DNA match were to be found albeit unlikely. Then what would that prove? My simple view here is that it would show that sex took place! It doesn't necessarily point to who or whom were the murderers!! Maybe the police have evidence that we don't know about?

In no way am I a legal eagle but, if the police try and prosecute on the DNA alone then surely a half decent defense lawyer will get the case dismissed on the grounds that a DNA match does not prove murder.

One wonders what the police have done to establish murder???

• Like 1