Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the key is

only Thai "police" have the DNA of the sperm - what if they do not use it to compare but use another ones DNA instead

(who would be surprised?)

if this is the case why does the "powerful son" not just give his DNA sample?

Very suspicious they did not want FBI in the case

It's incredible how people who know nothing about the case have such strong opinions.

It's a terrible thing to be accused of such a thing as murder and rape. This kid deserves to be treated as innocent unless there is some real evidence to suggest he is involved.

Don't start that "if he's done nothing then he's got nothing to fear" crap, evidence can get messed up in both directions.

I wouldn't want the police taking my DNA sample for fear that it would end up getting contaminated in some way. The accused should NOT give his DNA unless ordered by a court to do so in my opinion.

Even in so called civilized countries people get convicted of crimes they never were involved in and forensic evidence gets mixed up, just look at the mess made of the OJ Simpson case.

• Like 1

Steve Fong you have never been to Koh Tao then ? But quite the fountain if knowledge in another thread with your wild theories too?

High speed Catamaran it takes an hour and 20-30 minutes but they only sail during daylight hours and weather conditions can make it slower my wife and I took the Lumprayah high speed over which took almost 2 hours as it was a bit rough and the night ferry which took 7 hours.

Then it was a bus to BKK that took 9 hours so I'd expect still between 6-8 hours in a taxi/ private car. The train isn't much quicker than the bus IIRC.

money is talking on this case and jonny aged 5 did the photoshopping of the still image, how about releasing he video itself and not the still as proof?

Given time and practice I could photoshop myself into the same image it proves NOTHING.

• Like 2

I strongly think it's possible that the original DNA samples from the raped and murdered woman have been switched out with samples from people who've never been near that Island and that no suspect will match now.

Why, when trying to protect the guilty, would they be testing against genuine DNA of the victim?

I think your exactly right.

I do feel that him refusing DNA also proves him guilty. If he has refused. Maybe the BIB have been polite and not asked for it.

is it the most common way for people to go to bkk, to fly?

how long is it by boat, and, is that unreasonable?

Yes it is common for people to fly, there are a few options these days. Probably the quickest is ferry to Samui then fly Bangkok Airways to BKK.

Travelling by land and sea, its a 1.45 hour boat and then a 7-8 hour bus or 5.30-6 hours driving yourself.

You can also get boat-plane from Chumphon to Don Muang these days, and another couple of options.

Someone like this young kid if he really had to, could probably get from KT-BKK in about 6 hours. By speed boat then car. No cameras, no witnesses etc.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Submit DNA and end the speculation.

Sent from my LG-D858

Money talks in LOS, so the DNA has to be done outside of Thailand so the result not tainted

they can do better than one photograph

refresh my memory here, but wasn't the killing during the weekend?

classes would be monday, not sunday?

does he own a boat?

do his friends own boats?

does he frequent the island most weekends?

does he come and go, by private boat?

the lack of scratches or cuts wouldnt rule him out,

only DNA, properly handled will do that,

not one photo

It's why one would leave it so long to come forward publicly-allow those bothersome scratches and bruises to heal and some others masked with makeup. Poor job of theatrics sent to divert attention from the DNA.

I see some posters believe that as there are so called witnesses and apparent footage that he a obviously in the clear. Wisen up people please.

Bit odd that the dates on the photo are lovely and clear when the rest of the picture quality is sh!te!! handy coincidence possibly though......

I'm no expert on CCTV images, but I want to believe that date and time will be in a straight line on one such picture?

I edited the images in Photoshop and got them a little clearer, and added a straight line (red) under the date and time.

Both photos look tampered with. There is a dark outline of the body in the colored photo.

Come on Police, do a decent investigation for a change.

Submit DNA and end the speculation.

Sent from my LG-D858

Im agree. If He is clean and lawyers want to help and clean him for the murder

he can just submit a dna test and no more needed and the police can keep searching

You mean to say they haven't collected DNA from this guy? The prime suspect? That is real BS. Too easy in LOS for someone like him to pay a few thousand baht to a couple of classmates to say he was with them, and to whomever controls the security camera to alter the footage. Furthermore, he had several days to fabricate all of this. PRODUCE THE DNA, and I'll believe him, no problem. Nice new haircut, too...just saying.

Edited by DoDoey
  • Like 1

If someone from the ruling elites is found guilty , whose parents may even have friends in the Government the ""loss of face would be enormous"" this will not be permitted to happen.

A sad but true fact about the place we love to call home.

• Like 1

Thank you all for replies......

When it looks to be too, mysterious... What do you want me to say? In the LOS, you may never find the real answer..... Land of Smiles? Or Land of Secrets....? Something tells me it is a lot deeper than what has been revealed... Just my opinion, so????? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Have a great day......