Son of Koh Tao Island Chief denies role In Britons' murder

webfact

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole investigation has been a comedy of errors from the outset and still it continues. My thoughts are with the parents of these poor innocent souls. One day we will know what happened, unfortunately I dont think that day will be any time soon!

Lack of scratches and cuts? Why is he suddenly being presented by his lawyers after 2 weeks in hiding?

he needs to give his DNA, now!!

photo's from CCTV?

one?

that's it?

can he prove where he was the day before the murders?

His face can't even be seen in the photo. Why wouldn't an innocent person take a DNA test?

There are many reasons to refuse a DNA test,

especially, if you may have committed other crimes before, or, may do so on the future,

I personally, would not ever give my DNA willingly,

but they can get it off his tooth brush if needed, or, if he smokes, as soon as he flicks the smoke

This whole investigation has been a comedy of errors from the outset and still it continues. My thoughts are with the parents of these poor innocent souls. One day we will know what happened, unfortunately I dont think that day will be any time soon!

Lack of scratches and cuts? Why is he suddenly being presented by his lawyers after 2 weeks in hiding?

Why? He's studying very hard for upcoming exams as he knows that if he doesn't get his marks up, he'll be failed by his lecturer, that's why.

:)

sawati post # 26

If the kaman son was involved he could have told somebody to do the crime ...it is very easy in Thailand.

So no his DNA in the crime.

Or truth be known the following scenario will apply.

If the kaman son was involved he will have told somebody to do the time for the crime ...it is very easy in Thailand.

So his son is as innocent as a Vestal Virgin.whistling.gif

But if he did the crime the DNA is going to point at him...He does not nedd to get that involved.For 10000 bath you get a hitman...or two.

he needs to give his DNA, now!!

photo's from CCTV?

one?

that's it?

can he prove where he was the day before the murders?

His face can't even be seen in the photo. Why wouldn't an innocent person take a DNA test?

There are many reasons to refuse a DNA test,

especially, if you may have committed other crimes before, or, may do so on the future,

I personally, would not ever give my DNA willingly,

but they can get it off his tooth brush if needed, or, if he smokes, as soon as he flicks the smoke

Agree: any pedestrian private investigator could obtain a sample with their eyes closed.

• Like 2

Really, can someone tell me why the date numbers are not all the same color. Some of the numbers are in White print and some are Black print ,why ? I would think that the print would be all the same color.

I am confused why this is like that.

Edited by ttthailand

the4y simply haven't a clue how to handle the international media.

i've heard MPs claim someone couldn't be involved in corruption because they were "a good man" - don't they understand that this sort of nonsense is not acceptable to the international media?

PS - Why the hell didn't the police check this out straight away?

Easy to doctor images.. Is this what he did during his week in hiding? Find "paid" witnesses and create stories.

If he was innocent why didn't he surrender immediately.

Get the whole family DNA tested independently, not in Thailand.

Hahaha.... If this was not so serious it would be funny. This guy does look like those videos taken the early morning of the 15th. And he would have had enough time to get back to BKK to attend school.

DNA test is the only way to clear this guy. But it needs to be done by the army not the police.

• Like 1

The police later retracted their statement and said Mr. Warot was no longer a suspect because he was in Bangkok when the murder took place.

Then why are we bringing the matter up again?

Go get the guilty person(s).

If this is the case why didn't his statement get made immediately that he was fingered as a suspect? If I saw my name and face suddenly appear as a suspect in a murder investigation and I was 500 miles away I would let them know immediately.

Also, if he was in Bangkok it would be very easy to check his passport details or identity card for information as I assume he would have flown. Or even to check for eye witnesses at both locations. Just because he shows a still image of him somewhere that is dated doesn't mean anything.

I thought it was him and his brother both wanted and that the DNA match had been made? What happened to that situation?

But if he did the crime the DNA is going to point at him...He does not nedd to get that involved.For 10000 bath you get a hitman...or two.

If the kaman son was involved he will have told somebody to do the time for the crime ...it is very easy in Thailand.

So his son is as innocent as a Vestal Virgin.whistling.gif

Here is exactly what is called "urban legend"

• Like 1

If only a few of Thaivisa's finest had taken the time to travel to Koh Tao, instead of staying behind their keyboards, the case would have ben solved a week ago and people been on deathrow by now.

Anthony, way to come out of the corner swinging! And only your third post.

Nicely done.

You people need to get a grip. Seriously. The guy's been cleared a long time ago. He's got a solid alibi with corroborating witnesses. And then there's the fact that the whole family has been cleared of direct involvement via DNA testing of the father & uncle. Time to move on you <deleted> conspiracy junkies. facepalm.gif

Do you seriously believe that the junta that currently runs this country, including the PM at its head, would cover up for a small-fry island headman, thereby further damaging Thailand's international reputation and devastating it's upcoming high tourist season? When if they indeed had their man the arrest would make the whole furor die down? This is not the BIB, this is the army running the whole show. There's way too much lost money at stake here. Wake the F up.The botched investigation was bad enough. At least let the MFers see if they can go catch the real killers.

This kind of shit you're putting down here just adds fuel to the fire already smoldering, the hatred of the Thai against the many rabid farang they run up against on these forums.

I want to agree with most of what you say but it would be so simple for this person to give a DNA sample to clear himself. In fact it would have kept him away from the photo shoot etc. Why were random people in Koh Tao made to give DNA and this person is above them?

I sincerely hope the investigation is been done in the correct manner it is hugely important that the right people are caught and dealt with for the sake of the family's for Thailand's reputation and the safety of people as while the real killers are at large it could happen again.

• Like 1

He should be DNA tested to end all speculation I could have sworn that his father had stated his son had left the island in the morning when the bodies were discovered !!! Think it is now time that the uk police got involved to much of a cover up it is becoming a farce I feel for the families of the deceased who have to follow this circus !!!

• Like 1

Submit DNA and end the speculation.

Sent from my LG-D858

but make sure that it is his DNA, and a reliable Lab does the test (preferable UK or FBI) with witnesses present all the time.

Make sure not another 20 hours fast result will be invented produced