Ist time for 90 day reporting. Quick question

I have a WP and the first 90 reporting has to be done by the 27th October.

Does it mean that I can go to immigration any day up to the 27th of this month. i.e we might go on the 22nd. Or can we go early ie this week?

Does an employer normally pay the fee for this or am I dreaming?

thanks

I assume you have an extension of stay along with your work permit.

You can do a 90 day report up to 15 days before the report date or 7 days after including the report date in the count.

There is no fee for 90 reporting.

Did my 90 day report in CM today arrived around 3pm given number 217 checked the board and 212 being served in and out in about 40 min. Plese people do not bring your children to CM immigration if they are not needed. The small office wasn't crowded until a lady showed up with about 5 or 6 kids total bedlam

• Like 1

I did my 90 days check in yesterday. I use the Chiang Khan office. They were getting very efficient. Scanned the bar code on the date receipt and basically finished. Now we're back to the copy crap. Copy of the front page of your passport, copy of the current visa page and a copy of the departure card. It appears that they are now going backwards. That office now has all different staff. They apparently change staff every year. The good thing about that small office is that there are seldom any people waiting in line.