Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

A3 on the motor bike looks like the running man.

Hair parted on left, same length and hair flick near ears on the left side. Too many similarities to dismiss.

The guy charged with murder (then uncharged) has a bigger build.

I noticed the charged has denim shorts on, maybe they share clothes.

There were denim shorts left at the crime scene, we know they didn't belong to either david or hannah.

The denim shorts belong to someone.....odd. They are now appearing as evidence.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe the Brit guy and girl were having sex, or even together.

Why not? Britons have their way of reproduction?

There are a lot of CCTV pictures of these two people, they are sitting at the same table in one bar, but never sitting together.

All the street shots, they are in different groups, not together.

People intending to have sex, usually are together for a while first.

I would have expected to see CCTV of them walking together, holding hands, standing close, but nothing like that happens.

They were not together as a couple at any time in the evening.

you assume too much, and do not assume enough

they were young

they were partying

there was surely alcohol,

there may have been some drugs,

they may have made the plan to meet without their friends knowing, so no PDA

clearly, he lied to his roomate that he was going for cigarettes and instead went to the bar to meet with her,

she may have been waiting, and had been observed

but,

the UK gov't is involved

they will likely ask for DNA samples of their own,

they surely must have collected that at her return to UK

There will be a UK coroners inquiry, this will no doubt result in a unlawful killing verdict and then the UK police will be bound to formally investigate.

Still many things left unanswered.

I understood, that the men worked on AC bar. Were the men involved in the argument with Hannah at AC bar at the murder night prior to the murders (and they later moved to the beach, where they spotted Hannah and David?). If not, it's rather strange. Then the motive to kill and rape wouldn't have anything to do with anything prior the the actual murders. If the motive was just sexual, getting aroused for seeing two people having sex, and then just assault them with a pack of three in middle of it, double rape the girl, kill the guy, and then in very brutal manner kill the girl too (without any prior argument to build up rage) - that would sound rather unbelievable... Why not wait until the two separate so you wouldn't have to face the man? Why kill in so brutal manner after the rape, why waste any possibility to evade quickly after the rape, so that no one can see them in the act, and how do you finish the girl in so brutal manner, without any prior hate towards the victim? Why not just evade the place of crime immediately and quickly after the rape?

I'm not saying it's not possible that they have the right suspects. Just saying, that there has to be more to it than just seeing two people having sex and then go completely postal, blind with rage, for the sexual means only. The facts told so far makes these three men behavior sound too illogical to believe.

Edited by dealthedice

Forgot to say the accused hair looks nothing like the running man.

Also what about the change of clothes.. two of them have jeans on and the third has dark shorts.. the CCTV shows light shorts. Yep, could have returned home and changed - granted

Nation TV reporting no-one has confessed anything..

Quality. More!

Oh the Thai authorities look so, so <deleted> stupid/corrupt. You couldn't make this up. Just shows how they exist in some deluded bubble.

This story sounds totally fabricated. He saw two tourists having sex on the beach so he murders and rapes. Doubtful. Sounds like a Thai police concoction. Its all wrapped up now and guess what ? No Thais are guilty.

Even if you were guilty, would you confess like that ?

the guy's at the bar in the video, do indeed look like the guys in the video,

they didnt have to have an argument with Hannah, all they had o do as observe her and their lust could easily have triggered,

seeing her getting it on with a white guy made it unbearable, especially if drugs are in their blood.

they wanted a shot at her, and she made it possible

very plausible

A3 on the motor bike looks like the running man.

Hair parted on left, same length and hair flick near ears on the left side. Too many similarities to dismiss.

The guy charged with murder (then uncharged) has a bigger build.

I noticed the charged has denim shorts on, maybe they share clothes.

There were denim shorts left at the crime scene, we know they didn't belong to either david or hannah.

The denim shorts belong to someone.....odd. They are now appearing as evidence.

The shorts at the crime scene were Davids. They were inside out, Davids shorts were cream but the inside were black

Check CSI LA

Gangthai is completely right.....you all moan about injustice and how bad Thailand is and you won't accept when a suspect confesses to a crime...what more do the Thai Police have to do?.....pathetic farang that want to live in Thailand and criticize Thailand forever.

Can you not accept the positives of Thailand?

Beautiful country, wonderful religion, wonderful King, best food, most illustrious history, friendly people, beautiful culture, amazing Thailand......why do you only bitch about Thailand?

Can you not see the corruption and badness in any other country?

I am truly blessed to live in the best country in the world and to respect Thai law and to abide by Thai law.....I don't understand the moaning and griping.....if you don't like Thai law....go back to your country...if you love Thailand stay and be respectful of the wonderful culture and kindness of the most amazing people in the world....you can be pathetic and criticize but Thailand is Number One and always will be

Gangthai is completely right.....you all moan about injustice and how bad Thailand is and you won't accept when a suspect confesses to a crime...what more do the Thai Police have to do?.....pathetic farang that want to live in Thailand and criticize Thailand forever.

Beautiful country, wonderful religion, wonderful King, best food, most illustrious history, friendly people, beautiful culture, amazing Thailand......why do you only bitch about Thailand?

I am truly blessed to live in the best country in the world and to respect Thai law and to abide by Thai law.....I don't understand the moaning and griping.....if you don't like Thai law....go back to your country...if you love Thailand stay and be respectful of the wonderful culture and kindness of the most amazing people in the world....you can be pathetic and criticize but Thailand is Number One and always will be

N0-one has confessed anything,, being reported on thai TV news, bangkok post..

I know the number of a good psychiatrist if you're interested.

Religion is lies and Thais are the most hypocritical of Buddhists.

Mos on here if given the choice would be republicans.

Food is a personal preference.

Yes the people are friendly on the surface but i bet you;ve no male Thai friends, not many whiteys do in Thailand.

The culture isn't so wonderful once you scratch the surface.

ANd yes us English constantly see the negatives in our nation, its a nation pastime to mock the place and its endemic corruption.

But finally i dont live in Thailand, i only logged back on to this website since these murders happened.

People don't accept reputed confessions because of reports like the one from the Koh Tao Taxi driver claiming he was beaten by Police when he refused to lie that he witnessed the murder in exchange for 700k baht.

It's possible and fine to be happy living in Thailand without believing that it is perfect and all peaches and roses. Nowhere is.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Oh look another new member apologist...

My my the shills are working hard atm

What a sad and deluded little person

N0-one has confessed anything,, being reported on thai TV news, bangkok post..

Just read the article from post, which has a police source stating that the man confessed being the man in a cctv-recording, though not specified which of them, and denied being involved in the murder, but now at pbs it states that all three have confessed (follow up here @thaipbs: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-migrant-workers-confess-rape-murder-british-tourists/ ) Yet again different reports stating different things...