Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

Dear RTP, cc. former General, now PM

You almost fooled me.

However, when you are setting someone up for murder, there is no need for overkill

Expecting free thinking people to believe that Hannah's cell phone was in bushes conveniently near the alleged suspects apt. for 3 weeks, when it could have been sold on the streets of your glorious flea market city, for $10,000 Baht,

is just to much to ask,

with effort, they may have gotten $15,000 baht,

The frame was just a little too perfect, and, this should bring down your government and many police arrests should be considered if true,

sincerely,

Steve Fong

ps. I will never drop another $US dollar in your country again

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment i'm very not buying this.

In the wake of the taxi driver attempted fit up its all very suspicious

Myanmar wont protest either.

of course they havnt been dna tested and yet to be matched so atm its just another BS headline

Really this is all too convenient, but then again what did we expect.... its almost as if we wrote the script ............

regardless of if these are found to be the murderers its been a farce all the way

When things become as outrageously and openly corrupt and predictable as this its time for some soul searching regarding staying here anymore.

At least it is for me

like most here you're totally naive people like you also think politicians are fine but people like me who have lived here over 30 years and also90%+ of thais know how system works here. Im always amazed how stupid most forang are. They come here and even after some time believe values are same as back home. Every this I've talked to about this immediately said of course they will find some burmese scape goat. Without bringing in red yellow taksin etc theirs still forang who believe Taksin is a decent guy and that thailand has democracy. Just one example amongst hundreds.

They are also same people who believe we dont have massive corruption in the west and same thing as here such as so many examples in UK of total incompetance by UK police in manchester grooming scandal welfare workers ignoring all signs of horrendous child abuse or sexual abuse by high up people and the rest. As bad or even worse than here IMO.

IF you dont understand this yes its time to go since your totally naive and ignorant.

HOwever I find it worse i west and UK much worse in many ways since theirs a total denial by most to accept the facts while here at least thais know truth but also know they are powerless to do anything.

I would not live anywhere else but know dangers and would never let a child or daughter of mine kurt of sight or be so stupid as to let a daughter wear a bikini here and go to a secluded place.

I feel very sorry for parents and sad their kids were so naive. It happens in Spain and everywhere.

I admit I havent read your post as I am just going through this thread out of curiosity

However, the last sentence before the part where you adress the parents, caught my eyes

If you are a parent ( which I am not ) you are surely aware that kids have a life on their own, let alone young adults

Even if someone is going naked doesn't make them guilty if assaulted. So please drop the "one shouldn't wear this or that, as it is an obvious provocation, hence the "punishment", and it is deserved ( I might have put words in your mouth but sincerely it does sound that bad when I read your words )

Living somewhere, knowing the dangers doesn't make one "protected" against any ill intention predator ( again I am not positioning myself on the current case )

Living knowing the dangers, makes it less likely one pays attention as it is a well known fact that people tend to forget the dangers they are surrended with, when accustomed to them

One cannot prevent anything, it just happened and it is nobody's fault

Edited by alyx

At the moment i'm very not buying this.

In the wake of the taxi driver attempted fit up its all very suspicious

Myanmar wont protest either.

of course they havnt been dna tested and yet to be matched so atm its just another BS headline

Really this is all too convenient, but then again what did we expect.... its almost as if we wrote the script ............

regardless of if these are found to be the murderers its been a farce all the way

When things become as outrageously and openly corrupt and predictable as this its time for some soul searching regarding staying here anymore.

At least it is for me

like most here you're totally naive people like you also think politicians are fine but people like me who have lived here over 30 years and also90%+ of thais know how system works here. Im always amazed how stupid most forang are. They come here and even after some time believe values are same as back home. Every this I've talked to about this immediately said of course they will find some burmese scape goat. Without bringing in red yellow taksin etc theirs still forang who believe Taksin is a decent guy and that thailand has democracy. Just one example amongst hundreds.

They are also same people who believe we dont have massive corruption in the west and same thing as here such as so many examples in UK of total incompetance by UK police in manchester grooming scandal welfare workers ignoring all signs of horrendous child abuse or sexual abuse by high up people and the rest. As bad or even worse than here IMO.

IF you dont understand this yes its time to go since your totally naive and ignorant.

HOwever I find it worse i west and UK much worse in many ways since theirs a total denial by most to accept the facts while here at least thais know truth but also know they are powerless to do anything.

I would not live anywhere else but know dangers and would never let a child or daughter of mine kurt of sight or be so stupid as to let a daughter wear a bikini here and go to a secluded place.

I feel very sorry for parents and sad their kids were so naive. It happens in Spain and everywhere.

I admit I havent read your post as I am just going through this thread out of curiosity

However, the last sentence before the part where you adress the parents, caught my eyes

If you are a parent ( which I am not ) you are surely aware that kids have a life on their own, let alone young adults

Even if someone is going naked doesn't make them guilty if assaulted. So please drop the "one shouldn't wear this or that, as it is an obvious provocation, hence the "punishment", and it is deserved ( I might have put words in your mouth but sincerely it does sound that bad when I read your words )

Living somewhere, knowing the dangers doesn't make one "protected" against any ill intention predator ( again I am not positioning myself on the current case )

Living knowing the dangers, makes it less likely one pays attention as it is a well known fact that people tend to forget the dangers they are surrended with, when accustomed to them

One cannot prevent anything, it just happened and it is nobody's fault

Icare999 just needs to be left alone mate. I ve met a few Thais like this one over the years. Very dangerous people.

Leave well enough alone I d say.

Dear RTP

Please release the 2 minutes of CCTV that you have chosen to cut so that it will

Show us the real murderers

As for your scapegoats, we all unite in asking god to help them and give them strength whilst we help them fight for justice

And truth and for their futures in any way we can.

The blatant use of the phone as evidence pointing towards these poor Burmese scapegoats when it was really initially given to police by Hannah's friends MUST make reporters / British officials etc. take serious note and apply pressure for independent DNA testing, provided a non-Thai organisation has some genuine initial DNA samples to compare against.

It's a clear setup. They can't even do that right. Feel so helpless watching such blatant corruption and injustice.

Edited by bunglebag

Gangthai is completely right.....you all moan about injustice and how bad Thailand is and you won't accept when a suspect confesses to a crime...what more do the Thai Police have to do?.....pathetic farang that want to live in Thailand and criticize Thailand forever.

Can you not accept the positives of Thailand?

Beautiful country, wonderful religion, wonderful King, best food, most illustrious history, friendly people, beautiful culture, amazing Thailand......why do you only bitch about Thailand?

Can you not see the corruption and badness in any other country?

I am truly blessed to live in the best country in the world and to respect Thai law and to abide by Thai law.....I don't understand the moaning and griping.....if you don't like Thai law....go back to your country...if you love Thailand stay and be respectful of the wonderful culture and kindness of the most amazing people in the world....you can be pathetic and criticize but Thailand is Number One and always will be

Most racist people in the world

Best for what? Corruption, pollution, education, healthcare, prostitution? Yes, they win for that.

Gangthai is completely right.....you all moan about injustice and how bad Thailand is and you won't accept when a suspect confesses to a crime...what more do the Thai Police have to do?.....pathetic farang that want to live in Thailand and criticize Thailand forever.

Can you not accept the positives of Thailand?

Beautiful country, wonderful religion, wonderful King, best food, most illustrious history, friendly people, beautiful culture, amazing Thailand......why do you only bitch about Thailand?

Can you not see the corruption and badness in any other country?

I am truly blessed to live in the best country in the world and to respect Thai law and to abide by Thai law.....I don't understand the moaning and griping.....if you don't like Thai law....go back to your country...if you love Thailand stay and be respectful of the wonderful culture and kindness of the most amazing people in the world....you can be pathetic and criticize but Thailand is Number One and always will be

Most racist people in the world

Best for what? Corruption, pollution, education, healthcare, prostitution? Yes, they win for that.

Apparently it has also been reported that Amazing Thailand has been at the forefront of making and distributing some of the most effective ''copy'' rose coloured specs in the world to various naïve and unsuspecting expats.

Recent evidence suggests that they are highly effective.

Such has been the success of this unique Thai product that the ''self appointed'' Thai PM was seen ''wearing them'' at a recent press conference regarding the Koh Tao murders where he promised to reward the Royal Thai Police for NOT doing their job properly.

Edited by brizzle

The cigarette was not smoked by Hannah, it had the DNA of the rapist

The cell phone,

now that has me flipping back to the frame up scenario

it is not convincing that it was behind the apt where the suspects lived, in bushes,

this story just pointed right back to the police, as,

no killer would do that,

but police, they would

DNA matching the cigarette means nothing if it doesn't match the DNA on the victim.

Those 2 Burmese boys looked like frightened rabbits. I know looks can be decieving but no way. They didnt do it.

Why did one of the thai police have his arm around one of the suspects like they were mates? That doesnt seem normal behaviour to me...

oh yeah,lets not forget the small matter of the phone!

Hannahs friend handed it in to police and the next thing you know its lobbed into a bush outside the suspects residence....... pretty stupid even for those melon heads.

Why are so many people blindly accepting the self-contradictory Internet claim of Abigail'?

Have you not seen the proof? Flick back a few pages and you will see it!! i can't be arsed with people coming on here wanting everything to be explained instead finding out themselves.

And I also didn't believe abigail, but if it wasn't for her posts on this forum it wouldn't have been looked into.

Why are so many people blindly accepting the self-contradictory Internet claim of Abigail'?

you dont need to believe Abigail

having said that she led people to some very important news

theres photos that prove the phone was on the RTP desk the next morning!!!

How pathetic are you all??? You live in Thailand...I am happy here and appreciate the culture and people and lifestyle....you all spend your lives criticizing Thailand at every opportunity...forever...if it is that bad? Why don't you leave? Please tell me...why you want to live in a place you are so unhappy in? Inadequacy is the word that springs to mind...men that end up in Thailand...inadequate

How pathetic are you all??? You live in Thailand...I am happy here and appreciate the culture and people and lifestyle....you all spend your lives criticizing Thailand at every opportunity...forever...if it is that bad? Why don't you leave? Please tell me...why you want to live in a place you are so unhappy in? Inadequacy is the word that springs to mind...men that end up in Thailand...inadequate

Who's criticizing Thailand?

I don't read any criticism of Thailand in these topics about Hannah and David's murder.

I see criticism of a corrupt patronage system and the judiciary that serves it. Is that what you mean by "Thailand"?

Maybe the people there want the actual killers caught so its a safer place.

Its people like you who can only get laid in Thailand that need your head testing.

I dont live there, id sooner never go back.

Edited by ffaarraanngg

10382046_1576587039230997_7559234088551015115_o.jpg

10694260_707652812645780_7893383780817407581_o.jpg

The suspect was caught wearing the same T-shirt (ACTWO), the same night that the crime happened. He didn't try to flee or escape anywhere, and he went to work at AC2 Restaurant everyday.. WTH????

The Tshirt is his work attire. It says;

ACTWO

Kohtao Resort

ACTWO... AC TWO.... AC 2.

It is as expected,

the 3 Burmese are not admitting guilt,

if this is the latest, then all need to stay on the Ambassador who is easy to reach via Twitter and Andy Lines, who likely has a patch in to him

do not let up on the Ambassador

If they don't admit guilt why are they going through with the enactment of the crime at the scene ????

Now the police have to change the timeline of events and also show why evidence doesn't add up.. Hannah's phone clearly handed over to police, the cigarette with Hannah's and the killers dna on it.. how does that work with the story that the suspects interrupted the couple doing it on the beach?

My guess is that a low level officer will be publicly fired for planting the phone outside the house.

The higher level officers will claim ignorance.

Planting the trousers in chris wares suitcase early on when they were eyeing him as a patsy

You do know the majority of the Thai populace also Hate the heavily corrupt police force and are Also not buying this bullshit about the Burmese too right?

I'd wish they'd take more of a stand against the corrupt authorities (institutions, not just political sides) But those institutions have all the power and money. There isn't much they can do. S lot like us ex pats actually.

Ooooooh who rattled you cage. Obviously you are a bottom feeder without any feelings for children/families. You are probably involved in the whole charade!

Ever heard the word "Justice" ?

From your sentence construction i presume that you are a Thai which means you act emotionally and not logically. Yes Thailand is a nice place to live if you have money but there is a lot wrong with it. Since we live here, many of us with children, we do have an unofficial stake here. It can only be positive for Thailand if glaring inappropriate behaviour by government agencies are criticized, the Thais rarely do it due to apathy or familiarity. The Thai police have admitted in a round about way that minorities are sometimes targeted and stitched up, they are aware of their short comings but do nothing about it. Some years ago the chief of police openly admitted that the police are corrupt,the UN even once went so far as to call the Thai police a gang of criminals. Having said that i believe ( which means i don't know for sure ) that the police have caught the criminals,despite their incompetent investigation. I don't think that they have stitched anybody up in this case, not because of any moral reasons but because with all the international interest it would be too risky.

From your sentence construction i presume that you are a Thai which means you act emotionally and not logically. Yes Thailand is a nice place to live if you have money but there is a lot wrong with it. Since we live here, many of us with children, we do have an unofficial stake here. It can only be positive for Thailand if glaring inappropriate behaviour by government agencies are criticized, the Thais rarely do it due to apathy or familiarity. The Thai police have admitted in a round about way that minorities are sometimes targeted and stitched up, they are aware of their short comings but do nothing about it. Some years ago the chief of police openly admitted that the police are corrupt,the UN even once went so far as to call the Thai police a gang of criminals. Having said that i believe ( which means i don't know for sure ) that the police have caught the criminals,despite their incompetent investigation. I don't think that they have stitched anybody up in this case, not because of any moral reasons but because with all the international interest it would be too risky.

I agree with all you have said, apart from the last sentence. I personally think that Thailand doesn't give a <deleted> about International interest, and therefore the scapegoats were created to save the rich kid's arse

What odds you going to give me that the bloke who confessed now, suddenly, commits suicide in prison? That would not surprise me at all, as it would "resolve" the situation. The whole thing is so transparent it's beyond belief.

so are your assumptions. Nobody here KNOWS anything, guessing, assuming, and gossiping is what these posts amount to. A suspicious approach is warranted but what is happening here is tantamount to slander.

No "assumptions" made in my post; my last sentence is an assertion though! E-minus!

What odds you going to give me that the bloke who confessed now, suddenly, commits suicide in prison? That would not surprise me at all, as it would "resolve" the situation. The whole thing is so transparent it's beyond belief.

so are your assumptions. Nobody here KNOWS anything, guessing, assuming, and gossiping is what these posts amount to. A suspicious approach is warranted but what is happening here is tantamount to slander.

No "assumptions" made in my post; my last sentence is an assertion though! E-minus!

One can only hope then that as a concerned person you will contact Amnesty International and give them all the information that you have gained from the streets so that they will be able to engage a competent lawyer who will destroy the public prosecutions false evidence and will show that the DNA had been manipulated.