Bangkok: Asoke-area woman suffocates herself to death after row with boyfriend

webfact

Asoke-area woman suffocates herself to death after row with boyfriend
By Coconuts Bangkok

helium.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A troubled woman committed suicide by suffocating herself with helium gas last night.

The woman, a 32-year-old businesswoman, was found dead by a friend at her condo on Asoke-Din Daeng Road last night with a suicide note and organ donation card.

A plastic bag was reportedly wrapped around her head and attached to a large tank of helium placed by her bed.

According to the friend who discovered her body, the deceased had earlier been chatting with her Canadian boyfriend who had recently moved to work in Korea. The couple had been fighting constantly, the friend said, prompting her to threaten to commit suicide.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/06/asoke-area-woman-suffocates-herself-death-after-row-boyfriend

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-06

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a laughing matter

Tried not to laugh at your post.

Couldn't stop myself.

Will i go to hell.

By the way. What was she doing with a tank of helium gas in her room?

Subscribing to the junta's national happiness campaign ?

• Like 1

Fighting constantly is one thing but ' chatting ' implies light conversation then suicide ?

Hope the organ donor card didn't include the brain.

chatting implies communicating via text chat application. do try keep up with developments on the interwebs.

• Like 2

Assume she was found near the ceiling?

I'll burn in hell (which I don't believe in so I should be fine) for laughing at your post....it only made me go to the place I was trying desperately not to go out of respect!

• Like 2

What is it with these silly Thai women-these childish threats to kill oneself-like'You'll be sorry when I am gone",once people die they are forgotten in a matter of days or hours-goodness,as if its going to hurt the man,especially in Thailand where there are another 1000 girls waiting to take up the vacancy..They seem to be really out of touch with reality.

• Like 2

IF the tank attached to her head sized plastic bag was the same size as the ones in the photo, my question is who helped her get the tank into her room and why?

They are very heavy and certainly best handled by two men.

The chances are it was one of these.post-9891-0-15053400-1412584330_thumb.jp

Fighting constantly is one thing but ' chatting ' implies light conversation then suicide ?

Hope the organ donor card didn't include the brain.

chatting implies communicating via text chat application. do try keep up with developments on the interwebs.

Actually NKK is quite acceptably correct. people chat face to face in bed, on the phone or in coffee shops.

They also chat on forums, Twitter and FB.

What you refer to as chatting is quite correct as well, but is also referred to as having consensual text.

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Like 1

Assume she was found near the ceiling?

I am going straight to hell because this made me laugh like a drain - nice one !

Found near balcony = Suicide

Found on the ceiling = Suicide

Found stabbed in the Chest = Suicide

Found on beach naked = Suicide

etc..

IF the tank attached to her head sized plastic bag was the same size as the ones in the photo, my question is who helped her get the tank into her room and why?

They are very heavy and certainly best handled by two men.

The chances are it was one of these.attachicon.gifgas.jpg

Ratcatcher - where have you been for the last week man - it was obviously carried in by 2 guys from Burma....

• Like 1