Tourist Visa Phonm Penn

It can take up to 4 days to get unless you use an agent. The visa costs $40 and in order to get it in a couple of days it will cost another $10 for the agent.

thanks ubonjoe .... do you have to pay in $ ? do "we" have any recommended agents there I don't want to stay for 4 days? As a UK passport holder can I get a multiple tourist visa ?

PP only does single entry tourist visas. They only accept dollars.

There is no multiple entry tourist visa they are only issued by the number of entries.

You can get a 2 entry tourist visa in Laos. Vientiane is next day service and Savannakhet does them on the same day you apply.

There lots of agents you can use in PP. One World Travel is the only one I can recall the name of.

PP only does single entry tourist visas. They only accept dollars.

There is no multiple entry tourist visa they are only issued by the number of entries.

You can get a 2 entry tourist visa in Laos. Vientiane is next day service and Savannakhet does them on the same day you apply.

There lots of agents you can use in PP. One World Travel is the only one I can recall the name of.

Thanks again..... what about Siem Rep do they have an embassy and can you get the single entry tourist visa there with an agent in 2 days ?

You could pay an agent in Siem Rep to get your visa from the embassy in PP. There have been reports of people doing that.

If their was anything other than the embassy in PP it would be a consulate. Their is never more than one embassy.