Hang on......

swissie

Seems to me that certain segments of Thai-Live have "slowed-down" in recent times. Like: Night Life in Tourist Hubs, condominium sales to Farangs, road-traffic in general AND activities on Farang Internet-Forums. As far as the Farang-Forums are concerned, there is hope.

The "High-Season" is just around the corner. Soon, us expats will be showered with the expert advise of Tourist-Farangs (2 week millionaires) that have routinely read this Forum and the online "Bangkok Post" while earning the money to holiday in Thailand. They will not hesitate to dispense their accumulated wisdom as far as Thai-Matters are concerned to us unknowing Expats. After sunset they usually disperse their wisdom from a bar stool, During the day they prefer the internet.

I am therefore expecting an increase of new interesting posts soon. I can hardly wait.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Oi !

I'm coming back and certainly do not intend to do any inane posts - Well.... not while I am sober anyway partytime2.gif.pagespeed.ce.V_K7hML3fS.p

Though having lived there for several years you might exempt me, Swissie, your honour tongue.png