Police charges for those accusing the police of using scapegoats

Lite Beer

Apparently Irrawady Magazine is reporting in its Burmese edition online that some one from the Burmese Embassy managed to visit the two suspects in the Samui court prison with a lawyer. The magazine claims that the visitors found that the two suspects were green with bruises from police beatings and said they had been forced to confess to the murders. It also claims that the suspects had been injected with something like a date rape drug which made them highly malleable and suggestible. The magazine said the visitors found them to be still dopey from these injections.

If only it can be confirmed, it would be a major development. Just missing UK to step in and we are on the way for a major embarrassment and lose of face for the Royal Thai Police. Well deserved RTP!

Go go go, keep it up!!!

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller

35,000 people signed and growing...

Will RTP charge us all? What a bunch of clowns, pathetic.

Signed... come find me.

• Like 1

Face saving will hold Thailand back forever.

Another thing: The cigarette found was an LM one. One of the more expensive brands in Thailand. Usually, Burmese migrants (and many Thai smokers) will buy the cheaper brands for half the price or the rolling tobacco for next to nothing.

Sure, they coulda bought LM's, but it's pretty rare to see Burmese migrants pay for those.

But it was caught on the cctv footage , didnt you know that ?

Thery went into a store and bought alcohol and LM cigarettes, not all Burmese are piss poor, one of them worked in a bar so I am sure he could afford LM's.

if you are posting inside Thailand they know right where you live and which computer you use.

Well that has to be the funniest post yet.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I doubt they even look at Thai Visa.giggle.gif

If they do it is just for their personal amusement the same as you.

It would be nice to see them with that amount of tech. savey. They would be able to computerize all the immigration visas and what not.thumbsup.gif

I believe they look at Thai visa and take notice of it. Hence the daily bullcrap they talk.

I am in Bangkok and this case fills me with dread.

It does the country no good what so ever.

Would you holiday on an island that you know has a killer who has got away with murder on it?

They do.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Another thing: The cigarette found was an LM one. One of the more expensive brands in Thailand. Usually, Burmese migrants (and many Thai smokers) will buy the cheaper brands for half the price or the rolling tobacco for next to nothing.

Sure, they coulda bought LM's, but it's pretty rare to see Burmese migrants pay for those.

Thery went into a store and bought alcohol and LM cigarettes, not all Burmese are piss poor, one of them worked in a bar so I am sure he could afford LM's.

And afford to throw away a 15,000 baht phone ?

Policy equal charge someone and if you do not agree with the charges or contest them, then you can be charged with insulting officials. These guys haven't got a chance of a fair trial. Seems as if thier lawyers fight to hard or make allegations in court the police involved in the case will charge them. These scapegoats are dead meat.

Apparently Irrawady Magazine is reporting in its Burmese edition online that some one from the Burmese Embassy managed to visit the two suspects in the Samui court prison with a lawyer. The magazine claims that the visitors found that the two suspects were green with bruises from police beatings and said they had been forced to confess to the murders. It also claims that the suspects had been injected with something like a date rape drug which made them highly malleable and suggestible. The magazine said the visitors found them to be still dopey from these injections.

If only it can be confirmed, it would be a major development. Just missing UK to step in and we are on the way for a major embarrassment and lose of face for the Royal Thai Police. Well deserved RTP!

Go go go, keep it up!!!

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-of-the-united-kingdom-independently-investigate-the-horrific-murders-of-hannah-witheridge-and-david-miller

35,000 people signed and growing...

Will RTP charge us all? What a bunch of clowns, pathetic.

Signed... come find me.
A lot of extradition applications around the world for a charge of he didn't agree with me. Really some of these thais are like little children , throw themselves on the floor screaming that they are not getting thier way and they have stupid laws that can be abused, defamation laws offending officials.

I can just see it now: Thailand issuing thousands of extradition requests around the world based on tracing social network criticism. Daily flights landing at BKK with ranks of policemen all pointing at each offender as they step off the plane. Then the perp must walk down the row of proud TPF all with their palms up, and required to pay each one, like the lines of beggars at the pilgrimage shrines in India.

I just read an article this morning that Thailand's economy is now expected to grow at only half the projected rate stated earlier this year, and that, the article claimed, is due to the j_nta. It then said tourism is expected to double. I don't get this last part, maybe the idea of the id bracelets met with international approval. wink.png

I can just see it now: Thailand issuing thousands of extradition requests around the world based on tracing social network criticism. Daily flights landing at BKK with ranks of policemen all pointing at each offender as they step off the plane. Then the perp must walk down the row of proud TPF all with their palms up, and required to pay each one, like the lines of beggars at the pilgrimage shrines in India.

I just read an article this morning that Thailand's economy is now expected to grow at only half the projected rate stated earlier this year, and that, the article claimed, is due to the j_nta. It then said tourism is expected to double. I don't get this last part, maybe the idea of the id bracelets met with international approval. wink.png

Should sort TAT's numbers out though.

• Like 2

As I recall, the original DNA testing of the semen samples was done in Singapore, as the Thai forensic lab' s own testing was only able to use the samples to determine the perpetrators' sex. That being so, if the Burmese care about their citizens being framed, they should be able to get saliva samples tested and compared by the same Singapore labs. If they did not match, the international press would have a field day, and even the British officials might have to put the case ahead of business interests.

"Thawisak Inphrom, the chief of Koh Pha-ngan district, of which Koh Tao is part, said that tourism on Koh Tao has become "busy again" following the arrests.

"Tourists now have become more confident about safety on the island, and they are confident the authorities can provide safety for them," he said."

and who can provide safety from the idiocy of this policeman and his gang?

This is unbelievable. With all the pressure from AROUND the world. Why not just ease everyone's tension with an independent test? Seems simple enough to me. Everyone knows the police have had a bad track record so why not just let someone do a couple simple swabs of the suspects and put most of the issues to rest? This is really looking horrible for Thailand.

99% of all the BS posted on CSI LA is a joke with no actual proof of anything.

Without CSI LA this case wouldn't be getting as much support from the Thai community, he is making waves and asking questions. Exactly what is needed to put pressure on the police. Finally someone is taking a stance against their BS.

yep, no censorship of likes there, unlike here....CSI la on FB is where it's at, wish he would do more translations...

This is unbelievable. With all the pressure from AROUND the world. Why not just ease everyone's tension with an independent test? Seems simple enough to me. Everyone knows the police have had a bad track record so why not just let someone do a couple simple swabs of the suspects and put most of the issues to rest? This is really looking horrible for Thailand.

99% of all the BS posted on CSI LA is a joke with no actual proof of anything.

Without CSI LA this case wouldn't be getting as much support from the Thai community, he is making waves and asking questions. Exactly what is needed to put pressure on the police. Finally someone is taking a stance against their BS.

yep, no censorship of likes there, unlike here....CSI la on FB is where it's at, wish he would do more translations...

Whilst nowhere near perfect I presume you are aware of google translate and other similar web services? - just type in 'thai english translation' or some such.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And afford to throw away a 15,000 baht phone ?

Only when they come to their senses and realize the last thing they want is to be associated with a murder victim's phone ... why they asked their friend to destroy it.

Will we ever hear of a motive for their evil crimes?

Here is the scenario:

David Miller and Hannah ended up in a major bar controlled and owned by a local thug mafia.

(who own many businesses on the island.)

Miller got into an altercation with one of these <deleted> while protecting Hannas honor.

These <deleted> took great offense to this.

A pack of <deleted> found them and took out their revenge.

They pummeled him and drowned him as they raped this woman.

The spineless, cowardly residents of the island have not the stones to expose these <deleted>. wai2.gif wai.gif

thumbsup.gif

Just add the <deleted> were under influence of drugs and/or alcohol, and your sketch would be complete. Maybe add as footnote you didn't delete words like Myanmar, Burmese, foreign

why kill Hannah though ? .. wasnt rape enough?

Sorry to say it again but the world needs to know,

It wasn't why kill hannah though wasn't rape enough,

the photos prove it was,

Why rape a corpse, wasn't murder enough....

SO sad to share but it is true....sorry to the family, sure you want to truth to be revealed....

They need to hope that it's not a slow news day around the world... Stories like this tend to get picked up. coffee1.gif

I would hope that this attempt at censorship is going to be picked up by news agencies. The BIB are looking more and more corrupt by the minute.

No comments from Constable BJ and JTJ

Edited by mrtoad

Rapists and murderers are all found. Case is close and can no longer open. We should all praise prayuth ands his clever police, not question him.

Don't forget to show your love with 500 Baht at the next checkpoint you pass.

Clearly the RTP arent using scapegoats.

Theyve just got their information completely wrong. Entirely by accident no doubt. They should re-open the case as new information comes to light. For example, whose phone was smashed up given that Hannah's phone is sitting on the investigating officers table from day 1, and David's phone is sitting in a room with evidence removed from the scene on day 1 (from the TV clip posted in another thread)? Perhaps they simply overlooked something or someone gave them a false testimony. Not the RTPs fault. Someones clearly playing silly buggers. They should investigate this otherwise people would clearly draw the incorrect conclusion they were in some way turning a blind eye to this new and apparently crucial information. Also, what did happen to the missing two minutes of CCTV? Perhaps they should look at this. Clearly someone editing the information for clarity and focus may accidentally have snipped something relevant in the editing room. It should be a simple case of simply putting it back out there and checking to make sure that something absolutely vital wasnt mistakenly removed by an over zealous officer.

There's just so many more things, but im not here to criticise the RTP, im here to defend them from the nutter conspiracy FANTASISTS on this board! There are serious questions, and every day it appears new information seems to come to light that casts doubts over the tale invented by these crazy Burmese attention seekers and their mad friends. No doubt theyre all looking for a pay day and have concocted some elaborate story where for no reason at all they attacked two people larger than them (one very much so), and somehow overpowered and killed them (whilst no one raised an alarm or attempted to escape). The RTP have been hoodwinked by what appears to be some kind of tricky Burmese attempt to paint Thailand in a poor light, or just perhaps some hopeless cry for attention from two lowpaid workers looking to set up their generous employers and not counting on the intelligence and dogged tenacity of the great people at the RTP.

The problem with the phone could be simply cleared up by the police taking fingerprints (lets forget DNA for the minute) and matching them.

Fingerprints of the sim card or external memory card, items that have been protected by covers. Not sure if you can check the battery with an I-phone. Items that would be personal to the owner of the phone.

As an aside, while the police have made statements to the fact that the entire case is transparent and that they are willing to meet groups to show this, why don't the hundreds of thousands of people that have doubts about this case collect the evidence they have that causes the difference and present this to the police? Use their transparency against them.

Would that not clear things up? Of course, that would require proof and not pure speculation.......................wink.png

Edited by chrisinth